New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow plain html on desktop

Allow plain html on desktop and mobile for low bandwidth situations and faster loading speed.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. translation

Like web Outlook, it would be great to have a language translation. I do gets mails from other countries and it would take time to get those mails translated such as bing or google. It would be wonderful when there is a simple translation service though it would not be accurate at all.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Lists processor

I participate of an Academic ListProc and I do not see MY own posts on Yahoo! Mail. I do receive replies (IF any!). Any words of advice? Thanks.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You can ********

The whole , thing, and quit sending we upgrade alerts you *****. I will upgrade if I want

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. FIRST TIME USING MY EMAIL IN A WHILE ONLY TO DISCOVER ALL MY MAIL IS DELETED, I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY EMAILS. PLEASE CAN YOU RESTOR

FIRST TIME USING MY EMAIL IN A WHILE ONLY TO DISCOVER ALL MY MAIL IS DELETED, I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY EMAILS. PLEASE CAN YOU RESTORE THE DELETED ITEMS

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Liberty is meaningless

Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist.
    Frederick Douglass

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When will comments be allowed again?

Comments were part of Yahoo from inception and kept many of us from Facebook/Twitter/etc.
    Why are you driving us to them by not reinstating Comments??

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [bug] Unrelated messages into same conversation

Unrelated email messages get condensed into the same thread/conversation just because the object is blank.
    Change this behaviour and consider senders, receivers.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. sort by name/sender option not availble

mails received sorting by sender option is required

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FEED UP WITH THE NONSENSE ARTICLES

Proof read all articles from unknown sources. I can't stand a lengthy article that doesn't get to the point and doesn't even print the point. TOTAL NONSENSE. Also, when there is the tag line, "CONTINUE READING" or something to this effect and you are sent to another webpage to read the same nonsense. My favorite part is the words to the effect, "recent studies" or "experts report or agree" but don't cite the source of their frivolous information. I would have received a "D" in English. Come on Yahoo! Put some pride back into true journalism and reporting!

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Delete emails from same sender all at once

When I’m on a computer I can choose all the emails from the same sender and delete them all at once, however when I’m on my mobile or my IPad the app does not allow this option. I would like this option.

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. enable search for previous messages

re-activate the ability to search slightly older messages .... all seem to have been lost, which means I have to search through the list of all messages to find what I am looking for --- might only be 2 days old but message does not show up. This used to be possible

511th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base