New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Always allow images for selected senders (sender whitelist)

Please provide a means to whitelist known senders so that we only have to approve image download for unknown senders. Most other email tools I use allow users to always allow images by sender. Yahoo! mail is the only one that requires approving images for each email, even from trusted senders.

2472nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting all old unopened emails

How can you filter all unopened emails so they can be deleted without deleting the opened ones. I can not just delete old ones as that will also delete those that I have opened and use. This would free up space!

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. message id

For some reason on your webapp the 'Message-ID' header value is not being sent back in the reply email as 'in-reply-to' value. But it works fine in mobile app. Can you please look into that

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Opened messages get closed soon and screen shows inbox list automatically

When I start reading an email, I see that it automatically returns back to inbox list. I am unable to read the email . Please check / advise. Thanks.

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ctrl select

In previous versions, I could click the first email and click SHIFT and select all the continuous emails below that. If I wanted to add more to that selection I could click CTRL and add additional emails that were not continuous. I used this method often to bulk delete emails from the inbox. The SHIFT selection still works but the CTRL button no longer is able to add additional emails to my selection. Please add this back. Thanks!

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please get me back my emails, i have very important emails and my lost memories, please for god sake give back my emails for an hour atleast

Please let me check my emails fir an hour atleast I will take my back up, I have all my memories there,you didn't call me before you deleted my account, :( I lost everything!!!! If I won't get things I might even have to take my life!!!!! Please help me

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please quit showing a NO INTERNET CONNECTION, when's there's A SLOW Internet Connection. Thank You!!!!

Please quit showing a NO INTERNET CONNECTION, when's there's A SLOW Internet Connection. Thank You!!!!

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. wrong profile picture of my yahoo mail

why is it that my profile picture in yahoomail is not my own photo, I did not update my profile pic but it always appears to be other person...how to delete and go back to old that has no profile pic?
    Thanks.

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Some **** translates messages to me! If I want to write messages in German, why does this **** translate messages to me in English? Turn off

Some translates messages to me! If I want to write messages in German, why does this translate messages to me in English? Turn off this option because I can't find it!

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mails

Very much disappointed that i deleted my mails by mistake and regularly requesting yahoo to retrieve / restore the same from last one month but still no any solution provided

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I will always hate you Yahoo

You deleted my WHOLE YAHOO MESSENGER CONVERSATIONS !!! !!! I had very important conversations there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now i can't see them anymore ! Thanks a lot for that !

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 4356th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have been trying to subscribe to last pass (around 5 dollars a month).

I have been trying to subscribe to Last pass an option which permits feedback and help of Yahoo.com . . . .It costs 5 us dollars a month. It seems the option is available only in the united states. Is this true?

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How i can add a new mailbox like tencent mail account?

I just wanna add a Tencent QQmailbox account,how can I do it?

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. highlight

Using the browser to work with Yahoo Mail, when you click on an email, after finished reading and you press back, it would be nice if the email that you were on stays highlighted so you know where you were. I have so many messages, I have to figure out which message I was on which isn't simple.

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. have starred sort be a option to have as the default

have starred sort be an option to have as the default. The sort should not only have one default option.

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Positivity, Unity and the Golden Rule

Perhaps you could find something more important to post than too many celebs posing their half nude bodies . Who cares? That appears to be all they offer.
    There are so many important things going on I would prefer you concentrate on these things .

2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2472nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base