New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trash Can

Put the trash can back on the left. It was easier to see whole message getting deleted when it was on the left.

138th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I cannot copy the email address anymore... Not good.

Doing business, I need to be able to copy a persons email address. There appears to be no way now with the new system. Not good, Yahoo. We need this in business. Why would this be taken out?

Bill
    LHC

799th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I want the old format!!!

I can't make the new format forward attachments

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What happened to the search email choices for "subject" and "sender"? Is less robust the new thing?

What happened to the search email choices for "subject" and "sender"? Is less robust the new thing?

898th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Right click options missing

Right click options on mails on inbox list view completely disappeared in the new mail.

110th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to know on what date and time i have read/ opened my email in my inbox?

How to know on what date and time i have read/ opened email in my inbox?

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. right side panel with emails sender's info is unnecessary and too big. STOP GIVING US WHAT YOU THINK WE NEED AND WANT.

right side panel with emails sender's info is unnecessary and too big. STOP GIVING US WHAT YOU THINK WE NEED AND WANT.

898th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Is there a way that I can add a Note or a Task on each email, like gmail?

For example, I have an email, and I would like to add some notes on why I am holding that email, or why I took certain decision on that email.

I can do that on Gmail emails, but I don't want to delete my Yahoo email, I prefer you to improve it because I love my yahoo email.

Thank you!
    Thank you!!!

1491st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need a quick button to mark ALL emails as read

We need a button up at the top (like every other email client has) that simply marks every email in the current folder as read with a single click.

541st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow subject changes when forwarding conversations!

You have taken away my ability to change the subject when forwarding or replying to an email. I often have to forward one email to several individuals that would require a different subject for each, and can no longer do that. I also often reply to one email several times with different photos, different information, and can no longer edit the subject to reflect what updates I am including. It is extremely frustrating when you "improve" something by taking away basic, necessary functionality.

1081st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please revert to most recent communications at the top of the thread rather than the bottom.

It is very frustrating to have to go through an entire conversation, beginning to end, rather than have the most recent notes at the top, when communicating. PLEASE revert to the previous thread format.

1081st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How do I mark "unread" I use to able to but not now.

I use to be able to right click and mark unread to one that I have opened. now how do I?

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Spam protection

My spam is getting ridiculous. I can't filter it. If it continues this way, Yahoo has lost me, big time....and I've been a user for years. C'mon guys & gals....get with the program!

2674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can I not see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me? very frustrating.

I need to be able to see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me.

473rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Improve the header details of the old mail while replying

When we forward an email, we see the full header details (like From, To, Date time and subject) of the old mail. However, when we reply, only a single is shown like, "On Friday, April 12, 2019, 2:59:09 AM GMT+5:30, Yahoo Customer Care <customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com> wrote:".
    I have raised a complaint also in this regard: (Case: 29637888) [ref:1N00000rIspJQAS:ref].

Please check out the possibility of including this in the next version of the product. In fact, this was present in the previous version and seem to have been removed now.

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. reminder email

Yahoo Mail for iOS lets you set a reminder to review an old email. It would be great if that functionality was in the web version. From older comments in this forum, it looks like it was?

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MAIL POPOUT OPTION WHILE DRAFTING A REPLY TO ALL MAIL

Hi, small recommendation hopefully it helps in way Mail popout option while replying to the existing email. Resizing a snippet image in a mail. Unable to align a signature and the image with the font text. More fonts and colors.

2674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We should be able to delete PART of an email thread. Right now, it's either delete the ENTIRE thread or keep all of it!

I like the previous method where you can DELETE certain emails in the same thread and KEEP others without having to delete the ENTIRE thread.

672nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Implemeting email reminders (like in Yahoo Mail iOS)

I find it very useful to remind myself to look at a message a few days later.

1843rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Security

Yahoo mail Security:

Why do you allow ransomware to be mailed in yahoo mail?

2674th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base