Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

121 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am receiving so many emails from the diffrent diffrent companis which are nonrelevant to me can you stop such type of mails ?

Please mark non relevant mails to the spam for example related to jyotis, insurance companies mails, other advertising mails etc.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

If an unwanted email comes into your Inbox that you signed up for, but just don’t want, it’s best to Unsubscribe from that mailing list. If the email is spam, mark it as such using the Spam button in Yahoo Mail.

Thank you!
    Mail Support

3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo! Help - @Yahoo! Support Primary Yahoo / Inbox @Yahoo! Synchronizing Service Teams <nahetx@comcast.net> To: customer_services2018@yah

Yahoo! Help - @Yahoo! Support
    Primary Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

@Yahoo! Synchronizing Service Teams nahetx@comcast.net
    To:
    customer_services2018@yahoo.com

Aug 26 at 5:45 AM

Dear Member,

Your mail account will be remove in response to a complaint received by our administrator. According to user provision 16.3 of Terms and Conditions. Kindly confirm your account is still active and in use by clicking the validation link below:

@Yahoo! Authentification-account-activate-now/
    what is this???? looks Fishy to me!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Mail Service.
    ©Yahoo 2018 Mail Service Inc. All Rights Reserve

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Terrible format. I am constantly sending emails to myself. I wish i could figure out how to keep Outlook Express working.

Terrible format. So cumbersome trying to follow a thread. I am constantly sending emails to myself. I wish i could figure out how to keep Outlook Express working.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. important email messages 'not found'

email messages sent from new (not in my contact list) not found when preforming an email search by sender's name, email address or subject line. One of two messages appeared, but a search still returned a result reading "Nothing to see here"!
    I have added the sender's contact info, and sent him a message, and STILL nothing is found when performing a search.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make subject line accessible again when using Forward or Reply

Today I can no longer access the Subject line when forwarding or replying to emails when set to group 'conversations' together. If I go to Settings and turn it off, I can access and alter the Subject line again. As I usually need to add info to Subject lines, this makes the 'new' interface increasingly less useful to me. Please make the Subject line accessible when Replying or Forwarding emails.

Judging by the posts here, I should go back to using the old interface, as the new one keeps having basic elements like this either removed or hidden.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. can't receive email from facebook

I've been trying to reset my facebook account using the assigned email however, i can't seem to receive the email code that they should be sending to it. The email i used matches the same one im trying to login to and reset my password in facebook. please check.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed. You can also double-check your Mail settings and Spam folder to make sure everything looks good there.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22021.html

Thank you!
    Mail Support

9. Show more than the 2 days worth of mail in the inbox

I can't figure out how to see all my mail. Only showing the last two days. When I tried to switch to classic, it infinite loops and reloads the same screen with two days of mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. how to apply for DND

I want to get rid of all the marketing emails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi - I need a quick way to clear out historical emails. There is no easy way to do that. Please resolve. Thank you

When I "Select All" it should mean all emails and not just the first 100 emails. If you want that in there then provide an option "Select all past month's emails" instead. "Select All" should mean "All" and not "100" or whatever that amount is. Another improvement would be to provide an option to permanently remove emails for a given year.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I am not getting full emails not pictures and information is incomplete.

emails suddenly changed not pictures and incomplete information.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I press reply on an email chain, Yahoo, will send the email back to me. Yahoo Mail thinks that I want to reply to myself.

When I press "reply" and compose an email, Yahoo mail could send it to the OTHER person in the email chain, and not back to me. Now, I know this idea is REVOLUTIONARY, and there will probably be considerable cash value for a "send a message that gets to the recipient" breakthrough idea like this, but I am giving it to you for free

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

14. I have sent request for restore my emails and i am waiting since 4 5 days and still its not restored, Yahoo says its take 8 hours

I have sent request for restore my emails and i am waiting since 4 5 days and still its not restored, Yahoo says its take 8 hours

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please be advised that our restore process is completely automated, and we can only restore messages lost or deleted within the last 7 days. Any messages that can be restored will reappear in your mailbox or trash folder within 24 hours. If you’re not seeing all the messages you expect after 24 hours, it’s because they were no longer recoverable.

15. Yahoo deleted some important emails and restore request didn't get them

Had about 6 important emails that just suddenly vanished from inbox. A restore request only brought back emails I intentionally deleted, not the ones that vanished unexpectedly. No way to get customer support unless I pay for it. Underscores fact that with a free product, you are on your own. backup everything important DAILY.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. replying to long threads often fails with unknown error

Fix the errors with long threads failing with unknown error. Either give some clarification as to why it's failing, or fix the bug. After retrying 5-6 times, it usually works so it's not an issue with the thread or recipients

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, we'd like to hear more about this issue. Could you please contact us at help.yahoo.com so we can look into it? We're also available on Twitter @YahooCare.

17. yahoo.com vs yahoo.com.ph

Hi, how can I see messages from iCloud. I registered my account yahoo.com in icloud and eventually it was migrated to yahoo.com.ph. I cannot receive the reset password email from iCloud because the one registered is ******************.**@yahoo.com and not *.*******************@yahoo.com.ph. Please help. I cannot use my iPhone for months now. thanks for the assistance

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Most Yahoo accounts end in “@yahoo.com”. The domain extension is the “.com” part. Some older accounts have a different extension depending on the location and language where they were created. You can no longer create accounts with Yahoo domains other than “@yahoo.com”.

If you have a Yahoo ID with a different local domain, like “@yahoo.co.uk” or “@yahoo.fr”, make sure you include the correct domain extension–the “.co.uk” or “.fr” part–when giving out your email address. If an email is sent to the wrong domain, it won’t be delivered.

18. My inbox is showing empty

My inbox is showing empty.

I logged in after around 3 months.

Please help on priority.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Trash"/"Deleted" e-mails

I'm trying to figure out how to keep ALL of my deleted e-mails that are in my trash. I found out that if I delete an e-mail, that deleted e-mail is only in there for a couple days. I looked everywhere to try to figure out how to change that with NO luck. I've even tried sending an e-mail to "help" and I can't even do that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow option "NO images"

I'd like to turn OFF images all the time.

Image download eats up huge amounts of battery and interfere with my ability to do a quick scan of contents.

I prefer the old approach - turn on image PER EMAIL, as needed.

The option in Settings to turn OFF images (radio button) - doesn't work.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base