New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. you could block spam email from .org.uk

improve your spam filters by blocking spam when they have an ending of .org.uk or other variations of this.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. EMAIL PAGE SETTINGS

I have thousands of emails in my account. if I have to check my old emails in general in descending order, I have to keep on scrolling the whole list of emails one by one . Instead like previously or like gmail ,we should have the option of page system , where we can move back page wise .
    secondly we should have the option to select the page where we want to go which will be much faster . out of my hundred pages of email I should be able to select and move directly to the 50th page…

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. View unread emails first one time setting.

It would be nice when I set my inbox for unread messages at the top that it remains so. I have lost some important emails because of this always switching back.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. save multiple emails

Saving multiple emails to a File is a need expressed by me and some others that I see listed. I need many, probably 100 plus emails saved to a file that I may use as back up to further research. You have had others ask for a similar capability in the past, but there was no Answer or action taken to enable this capability. Printing each email and then scanning and saving to a file is wasted resources.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. It would be most helpful for the

It would be most helpful to have the option to sort alphabetically. It would save so much time cleaning the sea of emails. Thank you.

47th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. documents preview

The inbox use to show the attachment immediately as a photo and be in photos now there is no Preview and it is in documents. How do I put it back in photos?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Disable shortcut keys

I would like to see a setting to disable shortcut keys. Often when I try to move a message, I start typing the folder name and inadvertently activate some shortcut because the cursor is not in the folder search bar.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Narrower Banner Heading

Love yahoo but maybe it can be improved by making the banner at the top a bit narrower. That way more of a message is showing. I'm using Firefox in Kubuntu.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Swich off the first line of text, from email, in the overall view

If there is a lot going on in your inbox, you want a good overview.
    Only de titel of the e-mails is enhough. It would be useful if you
    can switch off de first text off the email in the overall view.
    As you can do in gmail.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Filter - Send all mail to SPAM

Setting up rules for handling email - allow sending all mail to SPAM.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. NO options to delete a picture in my yahoo account??

I see NO options to delete a picture in my yahoo account. WHY??

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add multiple senders to one filter

It would be great to be able to add multiple senders to the same filter, to be able to avoid creating too many filters.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow a person to remove Reply All from their emails

When a person sends an email to a group. The recipients can Reply All. This is annoying when the same people abuse this.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. larger notifications in inbox

The notifications in my inbox are too small and I cannot find anyplace to make them larger.

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Difficulty adding iCloud mailbox in the yahoo mail app for android and ios

I am having difficulty adding iCloud mailbox in the yahoo mail app for android and ios.

Anyone else experiencing this?

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Images (logos) on signatures used to be possible on the old Yahoo system, why not the new system ?

Allow logos to be included in signatures - as they used to be under the old system

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  57 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base