New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PERSONALIZE INBOX

I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF TH FONT. NEED OPTIONS OTHER THEN WHITE.

1833rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ios theme

require Mac style theme.
    The "Yahoo Mail" logo itself is taking 10-15%height of my screen.
    Of-course I know, I opened Yahoo mail!
    Around 20% of screen height is wasted on:
    ====================================
    Yahoo mail Logo + Searchbar container's height!
    Tab bar container height
    Archive Move Delete Spam : Actions header bar height
    Month + Margin/Padding till 1st email.
    ====================================

Total height/offset for the 1st mail on the screen : 30% :(

So, require:
    1. lightweight white/dark theme,
    2. small font text. user should change it by clicking a-A-AA-AAA size
    3. small height containers.

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it look and act like it used to

Make it look and act like it used to. Indent subfolders. Take :"sort options" back out of the list of folders/subfolders.Give me back the colors I lioke -they're MUCH more readable, especially for people with vision problems. I still have my colors for calendar - are you gonna ***** that up next? YOU WILL NOT FORCE ME TO "PRO." I'll go to a new provider and import my yahoo mail to their interface.

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please Please Please take out the dates and spaces in the inbox.

Please Please Please take out the dates and spaces in the inbox.

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to see the background picture on my screen without the big white square covering it

I like the nautical theme but it is always covered by a big white square even if I have no mail - can it just show the theme until I click on inbox?

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Make "active" email distinct from the rest in the list

Why isn't the notice for the email I am currently viewing visually distinct from the rest in the list? If I am reading it in the preview pane, I can't find it in the list when I want to continue.Didn't it use to be a denser color than the background?

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Srace

Galaxcess &stars

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. can you please offer a Hanukkah stationary option to compose an email in?

can you please offer a Hanukkah stationary option to compose an email in?

1833rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. type face too light

The typeface used in the new Yahoo mail is too light and hard to read. Why change it? It was fine before.

2574th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base