New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. NEW LOOK! RUBBUSH

they have taken it upon themselves to force this new look page on me. DON'T LIKE IT, how do I change back?

2761st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Idea for A Themes

I would like to see A Tetris Stationery as a everyday category

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unusable space and difficulty to view while replying

I need the entire page on the email was viewable on the entire screen, I had NO way to scroll to get a full view of what i was replying .
    USELESS wasted space that makes the email pages harder to view, plus It is very difficult to view what I was typing as a reply to emails.
    The look & useable space of the updated design of the screen is childish at best. ADS cover where the email should take space
    AND it would be nice to HEAR a sound when an email was sent

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Customer Service

Having used Yahoo mail since 1997 there is still no direct way to contact Yahoo! It keeps sending me to a page with no option except Feedback or Abuse of email. So here I am... again!!

Let us change the theme of our accounts to suit us, it has become very limited and let us contact you, because judging by the feedback I have read, nothing is being improved on since before 2019!

Poor show Yahoo!!

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have selected a Dark Theme, however when I open items in my Yahoo mail the Dark Theme goes away and I get the light Theme. Please repair t

I have selected a Dark Theme, however, when I open items in my Yahoo mail the Dark Theme goes away and I get the light Theme. Please repair that issue.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It doesn't work with higher resolution screens

If I view my yahoo mailbox on a bigger screen, it keeps zooming in and out constantly, it doesn't work properly. I am using the newer version of mailbox.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Opened email content too light to read.

Changing themes doesn't change darkness of letters in opened mail. Make opened content the same color as preview, pls.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On my Android, i can set unique colors for EACH account. I want the same to return on my PC. Each account, a different theme.

I want to set unique colors for EACH account on my PC. Each account, a unique and different theme color. It existed before, i like it to return.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. How do I set a Sound for my yahoo email notifications

You used to be able to set a specific sound for Yahoo email notification. I have searched all your data base! Did this go away??
    Paulette J. Meeks

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. احاول ابقاء شكل كما في السابق بحيث يكون اسماء المرسلين على جهة اليسار وعنوان الايميل على جهة اليمين ... قمت بتغيير اللغة المفضلة الى الانجلي

احاول ابقاء شكل كما في السابق بحيث يكون اسماء المرسلين على جهة اليسار وعنوان الايميل على جهة اليمين ... قمت بتغيير اللغة المفضلة الى الانجليزية مرات عديدة ولكن عند الدخول مرة اخرى تعود اللغة المفضلة الى العربية ويرجع الترتيب كما في السابق وهو ما يشكل مشكلة لدي

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Cinco de Mayo confetti tacos background

I loved the Cinco de Mayo confetti tacos background on the email sign in. Where can I get that photo? can you send me the link? Thanks

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Theme choices are really really pukey. Revert back to old or give more options

Revert back to old or make more choices available. Or give us the option to create our own. Current choice sucks.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Themes & Stationary

Hey there Yahoo!! I have been with Yahoo! Mail for more than 20 years - my email ending with rocketmail. I have been a loyal customer--- fan if you will of Yahoo! and do support you. A lot of ups and downs over the years. My one and only grievance I have with your mail service is this...The Themes & Stationary. 1.) Default (purple) 2.) Sunrise 3.) Aqua Green 4.) Aqua Blue 5.) Deep Purple 6.) Blue Night 7.) Dark Grey 8.) Night landscape 9.) Roadtrip 10.) Sunset aussie 11.) Lighthouse sigh Only 11 Themes and super limited on choices.…

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need to Edit My eMail Signature on the PC - No Option Available

Need to Edit My eMail Signature on the PC - No Option Available ???

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. back ground color

Need dark back ground colors. This white is ******* my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TRYING TO IMPROVE SOMETHING THAT WORKS JUST FINE!!!

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i like the mail as simple as possible. Quit try new **** on someone. Let others volunteer. I use it sparingly.

Just tired of changes that pop up when i am trying to read. It is annoying.

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Layout is Awful

Please give me back the old layout - the new layout is AWFUL !!

2761st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base