New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove ads, increase subscription cost

I find the ads annoying and feel it is unfair to subject users who signed up for the business account.

I don't mind paying more but please remove the ads, particularly on the right hand panel in Desktop view as it is particularly distracting with changing images.

I will shift out of Yahoo if this continues.

1220th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please restore the button for Classic mail. I don't want this version. Thanks! The button is missing.

Restore the Classic mail button. It is missing. People want the Classic format. This is a major thing...not a minor issue. Thanks!

137th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I stop ads from popping up in the first line of my emails?

How do I stop YAHOO ads from popping up in the first position of my emails? This is just started and is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since last 30 years that I pay for privet yahoo email now I get advertising which is not fair

I don't understand why my paid privet email from yahoo getting ads but the free one I don't get ads, so for last 30 years that I paid $40.00 annually for to be ads free now apparently it's a mistake to pay to yahoo for private email?????

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Information Requested  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of your **** popups!

Those popups in mail cause a lot of ****, get rid of them! I am not going to quit using ad blocker, ever!!!!!!!

1056th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If you guys don't stop bugging me about my adblocker, I'm DONE!!

Look. I get it. You make billions from ads. I deal with the ads on the Yahoo homepage all day long. Stop whining about my using an adblocker on my email. If you keep hounding me about it I will cancel my yahoo account and NEVER look at a Yahoo page again. Just in case an actual human from Yahoo reads these posts, may I suggest that you stop being such a bunch of GREEDY BASTARDS?!

1220th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. WHY ADS FOR PAID SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNT?

WHY DO I SEE ADS WHEN I HAVE A PAID SMALL BUSINESS ACCOUNT.TS
    THIS IS VERY DISTURBING , AND YAHOO SHOULD NOT IMPOSE ADS ON PAID BUSINESS ACCOUNTS

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't want upgrade!!!!

I don't want this upgrade. It's terrible and has too many extras that I don't want. All I want is the simple email that I had.

148th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Horrible!!!Slow! Ready to leave Yahoo all together!!!!

The new Yahoo Mail is horrible! Slower than the 7 year itch! No Block button! Why was it changed? It certainly is not an improvement! Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  52 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop asking me to accept the new privacy terms

Every single time I log in to my email since April 11, 2018, I have to accept or dismiss the new Yahoo Oath privacy terms. Please make that stop. I've accepted multiple times.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  96 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. NEW CHANGES THIS WEEK

Who was the that set up this week that we have to now sign in 20 times a day to keep our mail up on a desktop? Tell me where to find the troll and I will take the jerk out and shout him and put us all out of his misery? GET-ER-FIXED YESTERDAY! ********* CREW!

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. What's with the constant logins???

I have AT&T Yahoo email, I've PAID for this email! Why have you changed the normal login so that EVERY TIME I go to my email now, I'm forced to log in? Even while I'm IN MY EMAIL already, POOF! I have to log in again! I always select the 2 week login option, it treats me like I'm a moron and asks me if I'm sure I want to do that, then it will prompt me to log in again WHILE I'M IN MY EMAIL fer' cryin' out loud!!! I don't know if you people are toying with us…

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ads

I Do not want Bra Ads!

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please remove ads from the mail site. Its totally annoying.

Please remove ads from the mail site. Its totally annoying.

4338th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Inappropriate ads

STOP showing me ad's that have a COMPLETELY NAKED BUTT to sell freaking underwear!!! I do not want a NAKED WOMAN'S BUTT ON MY SCREEN!!!!!!!

384th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Spam is not filtered or blocked

You need to let us filter these @myip.com @emailverfy.com into the trash! Your filters don't do that and at best only put them in the Spam folder. You should also let us BLOCK messages from a specific site, not just the user name. I would like to block all these @myip.com emails but you don't let us do that. If you can't get this fixed soon, I'm going to use gmail for my real email and just let this yahoo account be for junk.

430th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 2468th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. There needs to be a way to block all email from a particuler sender such as *@sender.com

There needs to be a way to block all email from an unwanted sender such as @sender.com. The following spam messages were in my spam mailbox in spited of having the following block @schospanhabe.com. Please tell me how I can stop this * from filling my mailbox and my block list. The unsubscribe in any of these messages does not work!

keto@schospanhabe.com
    @schospanhabe.com
    mask@schospanhabe.com
    bettersex@schospanhabe.com
    ace@schospanhabe.com

Another spanner that tends to fill the block list is *@evinisms.com.

secondprime@evenisms.com
    acehard@evenisms.com
    cbdgummies@evenisms.com

You need to do a better job of preventing these spammers from abusing your services!

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base