New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP YOUR **** YAHOO! SERIOUSLY

Seriously Yahoo you need to stop your ****. Seriously. Your garbage constant changing my inbox appearance over and over and over again just stop it already! You guys seriously suck if you are going to keep doing this. I am NOT going to pay to upgrade. You already spam with me with ads so just stop it already.

1642nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pop up: White-List Creation or Email Pro

I've encountered a problem with Yahoo email that every time I check my Email, I encounter a Pop Up from Yahoo that asks me if I want to create a White List, or to go with Email Pro. I'm wondering if there's a way to stop this on a permanent level? It is annoying and it always comes up.

Thank you.

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You're crippling Yahoo Mail because I use an Ad Blocker. I'm GONE!

I've put up with the annoying unblockable "ad" that looks like a subject heading at the top of the email list but which is actually a stupid ad. Now you're harassing me about using an Ad Blocker -- again. This happened a while back, and it was worse then -- we couldn't even get into our emails. Now, it's just a major annoyance. And it's the last straw. I've gone over to free Outlook.com. And with a little investigation I found the one thing that Yahoo had over other web emails -- tabs. If you right click an email subject…

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. User Experience

Your website is being supported by the ad company's revenues that you have chosen to allow to display their ads on your site. Stop the illegal, double-dipping by forcing the user to pay for an ad free experience or suffer a less than stellar experience that YOU got them used to by forcing them to “upgrade” their in box to your new features! This is not your first rodeo with this and user feedback has obviously been completely ignored. The fact that you have chosen to pull out and play this card again by holding the inbox in an either/or

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop Badgering People Over Adds !!!

Stop badgering people over adds and add-blockers. I have this email as as complimentary to another. None of my other services hound me with wanting me to undo my add blocker. G-Mail, Outlook, none harass me like Yahoo does. Constantly doing this will cause me to just shut down this email and stop using your service at all ...

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. yahoo freezes the screen email

Yahoo has taken to freezing my email screen because they don't like my ad blocker. They post offensive ads on my email screen and then block my access to email when I block their offensive ads.

If they don't stop soon I'm just going to switch to GMail -- they have a safer service anyway.

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Going to gmail

Go back to original classic design.

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Not listening

I can see that the Engineers at Yahoo are not listening to their users. As a retired Microsoft Engineer I find your use of forcing customers to turn off their adblockers are terrible. I only use Yahoo as a backup system. Since all of these postings are similar it tells me that Yahoo engineers are probably not even looking at them.

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Try to reach something similar to Microsoft OutLook Design and Functionality

Because Microsoft is the best.
    please stop trial and error of new stuff with Yahoo. because you are simply not good at it and making it worse.

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. you can make the inbox so that you can select all of the mail in it insted of just 100 at a time would make it alot better

make the inbox so you can sent all of the read mail to the trash at one time insted of 100 at a time

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Holding Me *******

Yahoo is holding me ******* by forcing me to pay a fee or deal with ads all over the place in their mail program. I have been using Yahoo mail for 20 years and have my address being used extensively.

A few years ago they started inserting ads that were intrusive and distracting so I use ad blocking. Now they have made it so difficult to block their hideous ads that I am having to pay them for a program that was free to use for years!

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have a mass delete function.

You can also have an undelete also to avoid mistakes. But something like Gmail's ability to check everything in the box and delete them all would be useful. I have used Yahoo email for decades and have many, many, many emails.

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add "Block" to "Action" category so we have simple way to block unwanted email in both email programs

Add "Block" selection to "Action" category in both Yahoo mail programs. We will then have an easy way to block unwanted emails including those that are from scammers.

1642nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GOD

This is NOT free email. I pay for this small business email and I DO NOT WANT ADS. REMOVE THEM OR I WILL TRANSFER ALL OF MY DOMAINS TO GODADDY.

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I pay for my small business email. GET YOUR **** ADS out of my face. You bastards.

GET YOUR ADS OUT OF MY PAID SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL. YOU HAVE 30 days. I will never buy another Verizon product again.

3579th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oops

I can no longer access my old emails in the inbox will only go to April 29, 2020. When I try to request a Restore I keep getting an Oops Error why have this feature if it’s not working.

2247th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base