New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE AND DONT NEED ANY STUPID ADDS!!

TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PAY FOR THIS SERVICE AND DONT NEED ANY STUPID ADDS!!

1763rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't need to see ads. If I want something I will look for it. ads take up too much time and space

99% of the ads you post are either not relevant or a waste of time. give the customer the option to opt out of the ads or give them a box so they can put in what they are looking for or need

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ads

There are to many ads in the mail box therefore distraction and irrelevant
    ads.

2466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Here's a money-making idea for you: Take the add "bull" out of the mail and put it on "news" feeds only! STOP forcing use of paid accounts

Here's a money-making idea for you: Take the add "bull" out of the mail and put it on "news" feeds only! STOP forcing use of paid accounts. You're already paid by the product being shoved down our throats. Mail is Mail and you holding it ******* and or NOT delivering it is not an improved user experience!

1219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF MY BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...PLEASE

TAKE THE ADDS OFF OF MY BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...PLEASE

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. We pay for small business mail every month and will not tolerate ads. This is an outrage.

We pay for small business mail every month for over a decade. This is an outrage - how dare you? We will be transferring to another host if this continues.

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I'm going to leave Yahoo

I'm a paid mail box user who will change clients if the adverts are not removed from my mail box. I'm not paying to see your ads.

1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. THANK YOU for the new feature Subscriptions

Like the Subscriptions option a LOT... THANK YOU ..it really helps me to control my emails. THANKS TEAM ONCE AGAIN.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Get rid of "Yahoo Trending" popup!

Get rid of the "Yahoo Trending" popup. I don't care what other people are looking at and overall, it's just really annoying!

694th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You can remove the videos from the spam and trash folders

Remove the videos from the spam and trash folders. I HATE those videos. I have turned them off and the next time I check my mail they are back. Every time I empty spam or trash folders those disgusting videos start.

965th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When I clean cookies, history and/or cache I am told yahoo has never seen this device before. Why?This computer is 5 years old, my yahoo acc

Why not get someone to fix this error.I am told I never signed in on this device before when I have used it every day on yahoo for 5 years. Please fix this problem or I might delete my account. It happens every time I clear my cache, cookies or history.

2466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The ability to have a hyperlink to your website and a photo in your signature would be great...

Ability for a photo, hyperlink to my website and a logo for my company! It is ridiculous that in todays times you do not offer it

2466th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1437th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Not listening

I can see that the Engineers at Yahoo are not listening to their users. As a retired Microsoft Engineer I find your use of forcing customers to turn off their adblockers are terrible. I only use Yahoo as a backup system. Since all of these postings are similar it tells me that Yahoo engineers are probably not even looking at them.

1219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. To improve new mail just go back to the old one! There is nothing wrong with the old format and there is EVERYTHING wrong with the new one!

To improve new mail just go back to the old one! There is nothing wrong with the old format and there is EVERYTHING wrong with the new one! Right click is GONE!!!!! WHY?????

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delete Base Name

I recently created a base name for my account so I can generate generate new email address (i.e [Base Name]-[keyword]@yahoo.com) however I made a mistake in creating Base Name and I can no longer edit my Base Name. I think it will be very useful to be able to recreate Base Name atleast send an email to yahoo admin to delete Base Name so a new can be created.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. stop sending your democrat fake news to may email address. I don't care what you morons think about anything

STOP EMAILING MY YOUR IGNORANT FAKE NEWS BS. NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU DEMOCRAT DOPES THINK ABOUT ANYTHING. GO BURN ANOTHER CITY.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. subscriptions service

Great new feature. Can it be rounded out by adding 1. option on a per subscription to auto filter from inbox and store in subscriptions sub folder, and 2. auto delete/archive after some time period.

1056th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Have free unlimited blocking + allow the website name to be blocked (i.e. @whatever.com)

Have free unlimited blocking + allow the website name to be blocked (i.e. @whatever.com) so that potentially hundreds/thousands of spam emails from a particular company can be blocked all at once.

1763rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I white listed my email and now can't stop the News Pop Up's !

I got tired of the pop up request to White List (which is what Yahoo wanted to happen). Nothing I could do would stop the News from popping up. I turned off then removed the Chrome Extension, they kept coming.

Only way to stop it was activate my Pop Up Blocker again. Now I'm back to getting the constant pop ups to requesting white list.

If ya'll can tell me how to stop the news I'll try white listing again.

1219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base