New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop the political bias in your news. I can't avoid the liberal ***** Yahoo forces on us.

Just News - call it information. Don't try to force me to see Your viewpoint, just provide NEWS

2366th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mail forwarding with Filters

Hi, I should have an option to enable auto forwarding of my emails with choice like applying some conditions of subject and others. If condition matches, it should forward a copy to the other email recipient.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. forward all !!

today i had to forward about a hundred email from my yahoo account to my outlook account...as i searched for all those emails and then....man !!! there is no forward all option anywhere....you actually have to open each email and forward it individually !!! wat a task it is in this age !!

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make the feedback portal easier to submit ideas.

Trying to submit feedback is like pulling teeth. Stop changing things. If you have to add ads, don't let it interfere with the email itself.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Make yahoo mail available for Blackview A60

Please make your android yahoo mail app available for Blackview A60

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. sort by people

View Inbox by "People"

..this was the best and most important inbox feature
    Clicking it allows one to see people in your contacts that have emailed instead of scrolling through an ocean, haystack really of other not as critical email It was more than helpful, it was essential - which is why I'm moving to Gmail in hopes they're "Important category will suffice
    I've been w/ yahoo since early 2006, the new changes are disgraceful Please bring that back soon.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Be Able To Make the Yahoo Mail IPHONE App's Font bigger

Be Able To Make the Yahoo Mail IPHONE App's Font bigger
    You currently cannot with the Iphone Yahoo Mail App

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mouseover message in inbox that show "checkbox not checked".

Could you PLEASE remove the mouseover message in inbox that show "checkbox not checked". It has absolutely no use and is very irritating when trying to check multiple checkboxes.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. You can improve New Mail by replacing it with the OLD mail, the one that had conversations in it.

It's simple. Just restore OLD, valuable Email to that were the 1st and ONLY loyalists. RESTORE = LOYALTY

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pain in the **

Why is the multiple accounts feature is so ** lately ? You can't go from one account to the other without having to sign in again.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. pdf scrambled

PDF file in the preview frame come up scrambled, mostly gibberish. When downloaded or forwarded to another email all is well so your reader is somehow compromised

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i have seriouse problem with my yahoo mail at middel 2019

second to second the page will change to big and then small resoultion when i try open new email for read

i have over 18 years has yahoo but never saw this kind problem in my yahoo mail .
    i think yahoo should be use professional programmer for yahoo inbox

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sync emails

Sync Yandex mail with Yahoo mail. Need my Yandex mail in my Yahoo mail

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Palestine

Why you do not include the name of the state of Palestine when requesting to set the location of the inbox according to the default time zone?

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. YahooIndia Photos synchronization from Mobile to email

Congratulations YahooTeam, and Thanks for your valuable endless Service to us. I'm happy to being a part of yahoo member.

Suggestion : could you please develop like, to link storage photos from (Mobile/SD card) to yahoo. It would be great full to us to sync all photos to yahooindia email. (example google photos).

Thanks you guys once again.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. presentation of incoming messages

the presentation of sent messages on a unique page is a dreadfully silly idea since all the other buttons have been removed so how does one get out of this message to read others? how can one forward it to one of one's own contacts who you think might be interested in the message? this is a seriously ill judged obstructive 'improvement'. Please give us back what we had before.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ******YAHOO MAIL ANDROID APP FEEDBACK***MAJOR SECURITY ISSUE

When signing in to my Yahoo Mail ANDROID app , currently the app is FULLY LOADING BEFORE THE 2ND STEP SECURITY CODE IS ENTERED BY ME.....The Code is being sent per normal to my phone via text ( as I requested ) ; I receive the Code but before I can even enter the code ( the old enter code page NO LONGER APPEARS ) the app fully loads...….SEEMS LIKE A HUGE SECURITY RISK AND SEEMS AS IS YAHOO MAIL ANDROID VERSION HAS A VULNERABILITY OR MY PHONE DOES OR BOTH.....PLEASE HELP ...

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo! Android app

Hi,

I just need a button on the Yahoo! Android app that will download 100 e-mails at a time. Don't worry about the backlogged e-mail. I just want to press a button, and download the latest e-mail. Also, I don't need 1 TB of e-mail. 50 GB of e-mail is more than enough.

Thanks,
    Howard

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stationery Upgrade for Pro Email Accounts

I like the feature of adding stationery in my email. Can you set it up for pro email accounts to remove from the bottom of the stationery selected the verbiage 'Yahoo Mail Stationery' and the 'Paperless Post Icon Bird'? One of the key reasons I decided to purchase a yearly plan in hopes that advertisement would be removed.

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Stop forwarding spam emails

Forwarding spam emails then moving them to spam. What's the point?! I forward my emails to gmail since I have more accounts there, and all the spam I receive on this address is forwarded there. When I return here, those emails are already in spam. WHY? Just move them to spam before you get to the forwarding stage. It's something so basic...
    And it's not like they are not clearly spam, when you receive an email from @akjdhajgad.ajdhaksasdasd.com or whatever...

2366th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base