New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. some of the mails in box and sent mails are not to be seen which is very important

I am not able to see of my old mails in inbox and the sent mails also some are missing

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to edit my birthday. There is no security if you are going to reference incorrect data. This is just wrong.

Just allow the user to edit personal data and just verify the user before changes are saved. Easy!

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. This comes up when deleting acct, though signed in - "Email could not be verified. Please enter an email with valid domain"

This comes up when trying to delete my acct, though already signed in - "Email could not be verified. Please enter an email with valid domain" HUH??

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Using Brave Browser

Why is Yahoo now restricting logins from the Brave Browser on the MacOS—when it worked just fine forever—such nonsense sucks!!! I’m surfing just fine—then I have to switch browsers to login and check my email. That blows!!! Get your act together Yahoo!!! Get it fixed!!!

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Empty spam folders in linked email accounts

My spam folders for linked accounts are empty on yahoo!, but if I login to them directly I can see emails in them.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. My Sent mail items are disappearing!

Not all, but some Sent mail items disappear totally! I would like to understand how to change this so that ALL my SENT MAIL is saved in my Sent Mail folder!

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Receiving someone elses personal emails

Receiving someone else's personal emails.
    I never created an alias email, but the one that you added for me actually belongs to someone else, and now I'm receiving their emails, and more worryingly I'm now thinking other people are receiving mine. I don't understand how you can allow this type of security breach to happen, and to continue. I have tried NUMEROUS TIMES to delete the 2 email alias addresses but it's clearly broken. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP. I have been with Yahoo now for almost 20 years.

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base