Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

412 results found

1. Failure Notice

I have for the past weeks notice that most of my mails i sent often return not delivered with a Failure Notice subject.
    This is a typical error message i get "Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

aonyeanakwe@gmail.com:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

This has seriously affected my communications because i will be thinking a mail i sent has being sent only for me to get an error message. Please help me resolve this error.

Warmest Regards

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I need instructions on how to get the incorrect phone number that is sent from my yahoo.com email. Somehow someone elses number got linked.

It would be helpful if yahoo would post how to get an incorrect phone number off of an account. When I send an email it is sending someone elses phone number. I want my own phone number to be sent from my email. Thank You.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Could you please provide more info in a new post on what you are looking for? Are you trying to edit the account recovery information or are you looking for something else?

3. I can't see the emails I've always been looking for. It is such an annoyance to me and I need it immediately.

I can't see the emails I've been looking for such as verification codes. I need it now. Fix this please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. cannot manage my 264 disposable emails anymore

I cannot add or remove any of my existing and working disposable emails anymore.
    Please return the old code or fix immediately this beta NEW Yahoo Desktop Mail, so plenty of bugs and without all the feautures of the old code.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scrolling not smooth

Scrolling keeps stopping and restarting while using mail. No such problem outside of yahoo mail. Been a few weeks already

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. OK so I just downloaded an attachment from an email on the new mail and the email moved itself to archive???? How could this be ???

OK so I just downloaded an attachment from an email on the new mail and the email moved itself to archive???? How could this be ??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You may have clicked on the Archive option on the email screen from the web browser.

If you access your account through a third party email client keep in mind that it may have been set to auto-archive read emails.

8. You changed the domain of my email account. Without my permission.

You changed the domain of my email account. it was finished in .es and now its an .cl. This lock me out of many social account networks and you have no solution what so ever. Even if i try to log into the .es account, you redirect me instantly to the .cl . Basically, you ended all of my internet accounts because of this.
    Please fix it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo is BLOCKING my Coca-Cola reward emails!!!! :/

They said it is not the first time this has happened. Coca Cola is in my address book and on my approved senders list. I get all their other emails just fine. Supposedly they have had issues with Yahoo mail users receiving their emails in the past....not surprised that LIBERAL YAHOOS like yahoo would take it upon themselves to block and censor my mail. I have checked the spam and trash folders and my email did not end up there either. FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Showing the contents of email

Open the email and there is no contents even though the some info can read before opening. Additionally, the whole conversion in Yahoo Apps is shown without any error

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to my current emails? THE A/C ISNT SAFE IF YOU CAN JUST TAKE MY EMAILS

I receive NO EMAILS and all my emails from April have disappeared. This is ridiculous. YAHOO I am over this, I have accessed both my accounts from different computers and my phone and its all different. Why do you get to decide what our format is like? WE are the customers and WE can't trust that you will keep our emails safe. WHERE ARE THEY? Some emails I have sent went nowhere and I sent them to a different a/c and they went through. It wasn't the email because the person sent me an email from it and I used…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Correção de erros

As mensagens de entrada não estão aparecendo corretamente, apenas algumas letras aleatoriamente. Necessito com urgência de uma solução.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. GETTING ERROR IN NEW E MAIL AS ' enter one recipient before sending'This is FALSE ERROR

GETTING FALSE ERROR IN NEW MAIL as ] add atleast one recipient before sending mai'.I AM GOING BACK TO OLD CLASSIC MAIL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ERROR MESSAGE: This Yahoo account is no good, it has no verified email address.

My friend cannot post to this forum. She gets this error message: "This Yahoo account is no good, it has no verified email address."

Yet her email works just fine. How can this be fixed?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Have your friend clear the browser cache and cookies. If the issue persists try using a different browser.

16. phone number

I have no idea why you show a phone number linked to my name.
    I have NEVER given you a phone number and if anyone calls the number that shows up is in for a surprise as it is not even close to any phone number I have ever had in the last 50 years!
    Please remove it IMMEDIATELY. I do not want phone calls from people I email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Yahoo mail "about:blank" ****...

Your yahoo mail as of June 2019 is completely unusable as it generates nothing but "about:blank" screens, interrupting even simple email review

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please clear the browser cache and cookies. If the issue persists try using a different browser.

18. My account keeps randomly deleting my emails!

I have two accounts of which I use daily. Both are randomly deleting my emails. I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING LIKE THIS! I run a business off of them both and receive HIGHLY important, detrimental emails that I cannot have deleted. Please fix this

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sometimes when a mailbox behaves like this it’s because of another program or app the account is being accessed from. Syncing issues between the account and a mail app can cause emails to be moved around oddly. If you access the account through a mobile device or app, you may want to remove the account from the device and re-add it to resolve any syncing issues in the future.

19. cannot delete or empty trash or empty spam

cannot delete or empty trash or empty spam...get error messages

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please clear the browser cache and cookies. if the issues persist try using a different browser.

Please note that you can easily empty the Trash and Spam folders by clicking the small trash can icon that appears once you hover your mouse over the mentioned folders.

20. New e-mail format bugs

After one day of updating to the new inbox I've got a few bugs to report. 1. New e-mails don't appear unless I sign out and sign back in. 2. Contacts don't appear as I type in the recipient of the e-mail. 3. I can't access any other folder other than inbox as it just loads indefinitely. 4. The backspace key doesn't work whilst typing recipient e-mail addresses and any attempt to correct a mistake causes it to leave the e-mail address incomplete.
    Like I said, this has just come up in the last 24 hours and is hindering me…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For the new e-mails not appearing unless you sign out and sign back in try refreshing the email page. If the problem persists might be a browser issue or internet connectivity problem. Clear cache and cookies or try a different browser. The same goes for the folder accessing and backspace issues. As for the contacts not appearing when typing in the To field, we know about this and our engineers are investigating.

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base