New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Emails in the inbox continue showing in the inbox even after moving

After moving an email from the inbox to a folder the message continues to be shown as if in the inbox. I need to keep reloading the page to clear them

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. yahoo mail is not working properly in crome, having many difficulties in operative yahoo mails

yahoo mail is not working properly in crome, having many difficulties in operative yahoo mails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keeps saying I have unread messages. I check 3 devices to find the "unread" email I deleted on device 1.

Chronic problem of email saying I have unread messages, when they're actually messages I deleted. I have to check 1 to 2 other devices to delete these messages a 2nd time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. photos

Yesterday I opened photos I had hundreds of photos and today when I signed in there's only 3 and I haven't touched anything. I need those photos back for evidence sake, fix this asap!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My reply email address is now my alternate alias email address. NO WAY TO CHANGE MY REPLY EMAIL TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ***@sbcglobal.net

My reply email address is now my alternate alias email address. NO WAY TO CHANGE MY REPLY EMAIL TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN **@sbcglobal.net. If my email is *@yahoo.com, why can't I respond from my actual **@yahoo.com email address. This just happened 2/10/18.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

6. Issue with emailing a list

Twice this week I sent an email to a contact list (~25 emails in the list). From my end it seemed to work fine. The TO: list showed all 25 individuals with their correct email. However it did not work fine. The first person on the list got 25 copies of the email and the others on the list did not receive it. For now I've converted to another mail server.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pat!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

7. hi guys i am not able to receive any mail to my account. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta4218.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

hi guys
    i am not getting any mails to my account and i am getting 'This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta4218.mail.ne1.yahoo.com'
    what is this and how i can get my mail working?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you’re having trouble with your account, please go to help.yahoo.com to review the available support options there.

Thanks!
    Mail Support

8. Something wrong is happening to my emails to my account. Emails from my friends are being send back to them as spam and I don.t receive them

Yahoo mail is wrongfully sending back emails meant for me from my firend as spam without even posting them in my spam folder. So, I don't even get to see them, as a result I do not get read emails meant for me as they are being send back without my knowledge. This is not good.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Recently you may have noticed an increase in email going to the Spam folder for senders using Office 365 and other Microsoft products. We are in the process of addressing this issue and expect it to improve over the next several days. Please keep marking the mail in the Spam folder as “not spam” or “ham” and that will help to correct the issue. Thanks for your patience.

9. Charging for help? Nothing but greed and gouging when we need u

Yahoo it seems you are finding ways to charge for more and more obscure "services".. Last night for some reason after 20 years or so of using your email I found myself locked out. At a time I need you to be there as my paypal was hacked and I was getting boned pretty deep and hard. I am not sure why I wasn't able top log in but I often have some difficulty between my phone and desktop that eventually works. After struggling for a few hours I sought help. and I **** near stroked out when I saw…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I understand this can be a frustrating experience! You might have 2 step verification enabled on your account. Yahoo takes our commitment to member security seriously, especially when members tell us they want increased login security for their specific account. Recent security changes require users who have self-selected two-step verification to utilize two recovery methods to reset their password online, whenever two recovery methods are on-file. This means you need to have 2 recovery options active on your account.

We'd love to offer free phone support to everyone, however, free phone support is an expensive service to maintain for a free service. Most free email providers do not have any option for phone support. We care about our users, and wanted to be able to have phone support for those who want the live agent experience, and have worked hard to put together a plan that has value for everyone…

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can't send email bcause system thinks it's spam

Can't send email or reply because system thinks it's spam, gives me a message and keeps putting it in my draft folder. I tried on laptop, tablet & iPhone to no avail. This started about 1 Oct.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Your feedback area is TERRIBLE. Takes forever to load. I have multiple emails in my yahoo account and when I click "archive" it disappears!

Your feedback page is TERRIBLE. Takes forever to load and we should NOT have to make a public voting forum post to report a glitch! My Main complaint is I have multiple emails in my yahoo account and whenever click "archive" my emails totally disappear! There's NO Archive folder to be found!!!! I have to search for the emails by typing which means I MUST remember what the email said!!!! NOT GOOD!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can find the Archive folder under the Sent folder. If the folder list is collapsed, click on more and then select the Archive folder.

14. Emails are closing themselves while I'm reading them

I open an email, and then if I try to scroll down within that email even a little bit, the email closes itself and I'm back in the inbox again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Showing the contents of email

Open the email and there is no contents even though the some info can read before opening. Additionally, the whole conversion in Yahoo Apps is shown without any error

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. ********.net does PAID SURVEYS.

You are putting WORK OPPORTUNITIES into spam.
    ********* is NOT SPAM, and I don't know why marking it as NOT SPAM doesn't work!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future.

Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

19. Spam

I want to add certain contacts to not spam. Real emails are going into spam and I am missing out! This is not acceptable. Yahoo cannot decide what is and isn't spam on my behalf. I have missed extremely important emails because of this error and I am unable to 'unspam' certain contact.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future. Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

20. I am not able to see my old email

I am just able to view my email which is few days old. I haven't deleted anything but my earlier email is nowhere to be found

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base