New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. email

can we attach an email to and email so we can forward as an attachment?

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Most recent portion of a conversation ON TOP

My idea applies to email conversations. I would like for the "newest" portion of the conversation to be on the top of the screen instead of scrolling down to read & reply to the "newest" portion.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You offer disposable alias emails, then when one wishes to dispose or delete it, you cant. WWWHHHAATTT !!! Please find a way to delete it

fix your system so I can delete my alias under my main email address. I am constantly receiving spam and phishing emails through the alias. You do not inspire confidence by offering disposable emails and then tell the user they are stuck with them

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. No provision to collapse all To mail addresses thus leaving little space for writing content, especially when the To mail addresses are more

No provision to collapse all To mail addresses thus leaving little space for writing content, especially when the To mail addresses are more in number, this is resulting in line by line vertical scroll of content / body of mail

126th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make features optional, not automatic

The new word suggestion feature is annoying, so it should be optional, not automatic. Because I cannot turn it off, I will be notifying everyone who contacts me that I am switching to a non-Yahoo email address.

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. edit history

It would be helpful to be able to see a history of edits to an item in Main (like drafts), and to recover old versions of an item.

This would be especially useful for things like Yahoo Mail as a backing store to iPhone Notes: if you accidentally overwrite the contents of a note on your iPhone, you could still get to the content in Yahoo Mail to recover the previous contents.

The principles of "track changes to documents" are well understood thanks to source-control systems, and if there is only one user or lineage on any given item then…

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. font/type style choices and font/typestyle size choices

Make it as easy and as many options to the change of the font/type style and size on the newest Yahoo Mail + version, as it is on the basic Mail. On the newest version of Yahoo Mail, [which one pays for], there are very few options for fonts or type styles [like courier, aerial, etc] and not specific font size [i.e. 10 or 12 or 14, etc] just terms like "large". It is far more cumbersome to use with far fewer options in comparison to the basic Mail version [which is free]], and all other email platforms that I…

23rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base