Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

46 results found

1. your, system is *********.

alk to talk to real human being, there are flows in your system. 90% harmful, 99.9% resolvable. contact me by phone as soon as you people figuring out how to make signing in so difficult. Other site rough hoops and Hurds aren't as difficult to sign into today, so and they hold my banking info. but yet, I have to go through hopes and jumps just to sign in. you can call me.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Why is my email in Spanish all of a sudden? I don't speak or read Spanish!

Put my mail back to English. I don't speak or read Spanish.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin important email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Subject:Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Hello Yahoo

Hello, i am a premium user, i monthly pay, for premium Yahoo Mail, and even though, in my Yahoo Mail Inbox i cannot pin a important email received (for example: a doctor appointment, an important meeting on Zoom, a police car registration appointment, or something else that is an important appointment). Outlook has something very smart as pin message and keep it above the others, why Yahoo Mail doesnt have it? Or this should be at least for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Threads not seen. I have come across several of my thread emails not being found. Why is this happening in my email threads?

Threads not seen. I have come across several of my thread emails not being found. Why is this happening in my email threads?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. subfolders disappeared

All of the subfolders under the main folder have disappeared and the contents are one HUGE mass in the main folder. This will take HOURS to reorganize. Can you find someway to preserve this structure on your servers and enable a user to reconstruct those subfolder automatically?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. notifications from Yahoo comments

Up until December 11 I would receive an email every time someone liked a comment or replied. The message would come to my yahoo mail account from -- On that date these notification stopped coming and I have tried to figure out why, as I did not change anything. All activity is on my desktop,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. My Email history is not showing

my email history of incoming mail only goes back 1 month & then it skips back up at 2021 emails? How do I get it to show all my emails again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Problem with missing text in e-mail threads/conversations

Hi Yahoo! Mail team,

E-mail threads have missing text at the end and sometimes entire e-mails missing, which is a problem both for me and for the people I forward them to. I encounter this both on my Windows desktop and on the Android app.

I e-mailed an example attachment to mail.android.feedback@yahooinc.com, as I found no other way to get in touch properly.

Is this a known issue?
    If yes, are there intentions/actions to fix it?

Any answer will do for me, as long as it's honest, so I can proceed further based on reality. Let me know if…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Andrei. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

9. My inbox message has only a few characters each line, not readable

Each line has only a few characters If the received message that had been forwarded many times.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. By emails getting to their destination I sent an email on Wednesday 29th just spoke with the recipient on Friday 31st still not received?

By emails getting to their destination I sent an email on Wednesday 29th just spoke with the recipient on Friday 31st still not received? amongst why are you deliberately sabotaging my emails like tagging completely separate emails together? which you have been do for while now people getting data that should NOT? I show this to somebody for clarification.There words I have never seen that before?So your Creepy behaviour yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Make it easier for people that don't know anything about computers.

I hate the format of your replying or forwarding emails. Since I hate your formate I want to use outlook since I am paying for it anywhy. But I can't figure out how to do it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Deleting email permanently

It is very frustrating to clear my Inbox and then delete my Trach bin immediately afterwards, and then the next time I go to Mail, all the messages have re-appeared. Permanently delete should mean PERMANENTLY delete, please.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. logging in

All of a sudden can't log into account. Incredibly Yahoo sends a verification code to the very email can't get into. Who thinks these things through. Just ridiculous. No reasonable way to contact

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Why are messages in my inbox opening to a full page just when I click on them? There is no back arrow or escape option

I really dislike this feature and I did not activate it, nor can I find a way to turn it off. When I click on a message in my drafts folder for example, the draft opens to a full page and doesn't allow me to edit. When I click on a message in my inbox, it opens to a full page when I just want a preview. Why is this suddenly happening?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. cannot reply to posts

Sometimes I notice that when I post a response at a Yahoo article site, I get a reply to it. Then there is a button in the reply for me to reply back if I wish. However, I notice that nothing happens. It just takes me back to the Yahoo article with nowhere to type a reply. We need a fix button or procedure for this please. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Total number keeps decreasing as older emails keep disappearing

Anyone else noticed this bug?

If you spend too much time on drafting your reply, the oldest email(s) in the grouped conversation/ thread will vanish one by one and the total number will keep decreasing (ungrouping and regrouping does not help but If you are lucky they sometimes reappear on their own after a few days or weeks)!

Temporary solution: Compose a new email to draft your reply. When you are ready, cut/ copy it, go back to the original email, paste and send out immediately.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. In my Yahoo email 2 whole years of messages (2020 and 2021) have suddenly disappeared and I no longer receive news from my usual

In my Yahoo email 2 whole years of messages (2020 and 2021) have suddenly disappeared and I no longer receive news from my usual contacts. I've been asking for help everywhere, but apparently Yahoo doesn't plan on helping its users. Is there anyone who can help me ??????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Impossible to respond with Android: the mail is not associate to conversation! Please help to solve.

Impossible to respond with Android: the mail is not associate to conversation! Please help to solve.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. My legitimate account gets suspended while spammers flood the MB

Yahoo keeps suspending my account for "violating the TOS". I've read the TOS and have been careful to follow them but still get suspended with no explanation. I suspect one of the many spammers is reporting me with their multiple accounts which appears to yahoo as being complaints from many people. Please look into this, you're site is being overrun by spam accounts and not by legitimate accounts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. stopp these chinese Character Ad's immediately

Ich bekomme Tagtaeglich Chinesische Ad's Ich finde es mittlerweile laestig und unverschaemt! Please stopp it!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base