New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. it doesn't work right anymore. How can I block ads???? PLEASE Make it work again!

it doesn't work right anymore. How can I block ads???? PLEASE Make it work again!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make delete option for week

Make delete option for week for each week ,so we can delete mails fast by selecting or without required mail

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spam filters

Your spam filters suck, your e-mail filters don't work (they allow things I've filtered right through to my inbox) and your advise to "check out this article for more information" is
    f'ing useless.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Not found

Implement interpretive rules with auto- reply. MS does it and will download my Yahoo email as well!!!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. site slow

I've used Yahoo for quite some years using different usernames & such. The site had been quite well at one point but has faltered so much lately. I'm really disappointed how slow the system is & how hard it is to navigate through what should be very easy tasks but the site makes it so hard to do anything. Period. Question, Why should we the customers have to give yahoo our ideas? To be sure the people who put the site together should be able to answer their own questions about the server. Sad. Just so sad

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Images from my web site do not appear though my settings are for allow all images.

Advanced images are allowed in my settings but this doesn't work for all web sites including my own.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. in classic mail we can open different messages in different tabs but we could not in new mail, why?

add the possiblity to open different messages in different tabs at the same time

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search function is terrible

When I search "Wyndham" it won't find it because it was listed as Club Wyndham! What kind of search engine is this bad?!

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need to be able to automatically forward email and have it delete the original!!

Need to be able to automatically forward email and have it delete the original

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. increase blocked accounts number or remove 500 account limit

My account was recently added by a fraudster to hundreds of different mailing lists. The only way to keep my yahoo account usable has been to block all senders and current/future email...but I reached a limit at 500. This limit should be eliminated or your spam filter greatly improved.

Many of the list they added the account to are not in English and it should be obvious. Because they are often real products or lists, the Spam filter is missing them. I was hoping I would be able to keep using my account but I'm no longer sure.

36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 36th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. You have kept old mail as far back as 2013 which should have self-deleted after 60 days. There was an email sent to me some time back from k

There was an email sent to me some time back that I saved in a folder from Cathy Wakabyashi that even though I put it in a folder for safe-keeping you managed to lose it. When did crazy people begin running Yahoo?

194th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base