Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Profile picture won't update

Ive changed my profile picture numerous times but my original profile image from many years ago still shows when I send an email. The picture is extremely outdated and needs to be changed

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Can we please get the ability to block emails by "key words" in the subject line? The McAfee spams use a new address each time.

The McAfee spam is overwhelming. They just change the email address. If we could block based on "Key Words" in the subject line we could get rid of this ****.

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop making folks jump through hoops to log in via different devices!

Yahoo! is making it more and more of a hassle to log into my email. Every time I try to log into my account from a different device, I have to jump through hoops to be able to log in. If I enter my email address and password correctly, what's the problem? Just log me in. Y'all think folks only access their accounts through one device?

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I suggest you train your support staff properly.

I find it incredibly irritating when support staff ignore the question asked, and in their 'response' tell me something that I already know which bears no relation to the problem that I wanted resolved.
    When told they have ignored the issue in subsequent emails, answered by different unhelpful support staff, who tell me other things that I already know, which also bear no relation to the problem. I can only assume that they haven't a clue what the problem involves, so they waffle about something not asked about!
    It would be extremely refreshing to get, "I'm sorry, I don't know…

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Look at what google & outlook does !!! I'm going to have to leave my ymail account, it is so pedestrian. searches are rubbish.

When I'm searching for an past email, I should be able to find it.... not shed loads of junk emails with common but not the same search criteria. just look at outlook.... I have to run 2 emails but yahoo is lacking You don't want criticism so you filter it out, by insisting that critics have to sign up for more junk from you.... grow up.

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Password

I changed my password on my laptop and now I can not access my email on my IOS device. It keeps saying wrong password. The old one no longer works either. It will trick you to send for a code, but what it is not stating is that by doing that you have to change your password again. It does not have to be this complicated or difficult Google!

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email Folders need something more… if you click on folder and decide you want to delete you can’t if in folder.

If you hold your finger on the name of a folder, you have the option to delete it. However, if you go into the folder and decide you no longer need what’s inside of it there is no way to back up to previous folders list to delete it. You have to go back up to the top of your folders and scroll all the way down and until
    you find the folder again and then press to delete. Please make cleanup easier by having the ability to back up out of folder to the delete option under folder title…

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yes, i am now at scream mode. I need help from YAHOO. My checking account username now appears with Yahoo user names and I CANNOTDELETEIT

I CANNOT delete my checking account user name which somehow has become part of YAHOO email user names. HELP ME, PLEASE. autobot does not work for this.

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How your mail does not recognise email addresses already present in your inbox is beyond me

I already have an email from these people directly, yet when I go to compose a new email from scratch and begin to type their email address your drop down does not recognise it, the amount of times I've had to go back for it is ridiculous

85th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base