Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21510 results found

1. Please put the attachments at the top. Or else sometime the discussion is too long and all the way to scroll down and down is tedious and I

Please put the attachments at the top. Or else sometime the discussion is too long and all the way to scroll down and down is tedious and I am lost no where.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  2. email

I realize yahoo wants to protect us from spam/spoofed emails and requires DKIM (or maybe DMARC?). But sometimes we are trying to converse with a user we can't control. I recently needed a response from the California Franchise Tax Board (ftb.ca.gov) and never received it. It would be very powerful if users could whitelist various sources and control it as needed. For example, I might whitelist *.gov but if I found spam then I might delete it, or replace it with *.ca.gov (so I could get DMV, too). Or I might only temporarily whitelist only when I'm trying to converse…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. JUST A REMINDER:!! Your e-mail Format IS TERRIBLE !! If there's BCC CC theres so Little room left You Can't even Read the e-mail ! ( but you

JUST A REMINDER:!! Your e-mail Format IS TERRIBLE !! If there's BCC CC theres so Little room left You Can't even Read the e-mail ! ( but you WASTE 80 % of the page with EMPTY space - Its No Wonder " Yahoo " Is almost Forgotten ............ going the way of the Dodo bird. VERRRYYYY poor customer " service " ? Maybe too busy backed-up on the Bay Bridge ? - JUST SAYIN ! 🤣🤣🥲🧐🤓

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  4. option to print multiple emails

need option to print multiple emails at once.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix your contacts and email auto populating in the new ui

the new ui doesnot work properly at all
    it is no longer intuitive
    poor design

my contacts have dissapeared and I can see contacts from my daughters account only instead. This is bad!!!

when I click to: I see only 2 addresses I was able to add and I can't add more even after trying

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  6. fine the old way

This new format is **** i hate it. What is with all those stupid tabs. You went ahead and change and didn't ask me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  7. at least give us the option too keep thing as they where.. new is not always better..

at least give us the option too keep thing as they where.. new is not always better..

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  8. Compose--TO address. You wipe out the actual email address and substitute some short form and I can't tell who the email is going to. Please

Compose--TO address. You wipe out the actual email address and substitute some short form and I can't tell who the email is going to. Please allow full address view as an option.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. PLEASE black print my emails (body) Please !

Emails text...Black ink print of emails, text THANKS !
    POOR EYESIGHT !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →
  11. please allow us users to block entire country emails like " .uk " large amount of spam, phishing and right out scam come from there

these countries are safe havens for scammers, i know you Yahoo can't discriminate! BUT allowing us the users individually just might send these countries a message! when they find many users around the world blocking there entire country... maybe the leaders in these countries will do something to stop those criminal actions from operating from their country... if not they will continue and in reality we are their accomplices by tolerating their crimes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  12. Ads

I understand there are Ads to help pay for the email, most are either irrelevant or inappropriate. If I mark an Ad as inappropriate I do not want to see that Ad again. If I mark an Ad as I have seen to many times I do not want to see those either. Currently the only Ads I see are from Temu. I have tagged many of there Ads as either inappropriate or seen too many times. I am still seeing them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. It is Soooooo good to have the OLD HOME PAGE back...please do not change again

It is sooooo good to have the OLD HOME PAGE back...
    PLEASE, PLEASE, do not change again !!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  14. Yahoo can add a strong tool to secure access to yahoo account in case of loosing access to sms receiving by prompting the personn to provide

Yahoo can add a strong tool to secure access to yahoo account in case of loosing access to sms receiving by prompting the persone to provide the ICCID code associated with msisdn registered at the moment of creating a new yahoo account SO in case of loosing possibility to receive sms with code , Yahoo can prompt the user to proove that he had that MSISDN at the moment of creating the account.

In other words, at the moment of creating a yahoo account yahoo prompt the user to provide the recovery phone number AND to PROOVE that he posses…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  15. On Chromebook: Cannot read the endings of long lines of received text.

Yahoo formerly performed line wrap processing to fit your user's received email screen & text sizing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Misbehaving Chromebook scroll bars at the folder and ad margins. The ad margin scroll bar is not even visible.

The folder margin bar is slippery & the ad margin scroll bar is not even visible so cannot hook & scroll.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
  17. How to view blocked mail's header?

Groups.io says Yahoo has blocked mails from other groups.io users:

"mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net: 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons. Please visit https://senders.yahooinc.com/error-codes "

Yahoo continues:

"To check if your email was sent using DMARC, you'll need to view the raw message."

How I can see the blocked message's header when Yahoo has blocked it? Cannot I say all mail from groups.io is ok?

Another thing I live outside US. but use English Windows and English Firefox. While visiting page:

https://senders.yahooinc.com/error-codes

Yahoo threw on my screen something that was not english, it was on the lanuage the…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo Contacts don't sync in Android phones

Why does Yahoo refuse to enable Yahoo Contacts to sync in cell phones so they can be used in text and phone apps? The only way is to import a flat file, but everytime you change something in Yahoo Contacts, it will not sync with any other app.

This is incredibly inconvenient and user-unfriendly--and I pay for my Yahoo email account!

Why can Gmail contacts sync in cell phone apps but not Yahoo? Is Yahoo forcing users to stop using them and go to Gmail?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
  19. stop the incessant nagging about privacy. i have replied to this **** a trillion times. stop harassing people

stop the incessant nagging about privacy. i have replied to this **** a trillion times. stop harassing people

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  20. Make 'delete aliases' work again - even if deletion seems accepted, they always return

Deleted aliases always return (and the spam with them). Filtering/auto-trashing mail to those aliases doesn't work either - completely ignored. Very frustrating.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base