Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1517 results found

1. paid email

I have had Yahoo, now run by Turbify, since 2000. I have paid for hosting X 10, plus I pay for email, for web, for url purchases. I am not understanding why my email isn't 1000X free of advertising? It slows my email, it narrows the window, it's something that should not be in your paid consumer business email account. I don't understand how this is possible?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Why is my email in Spanish all of a sudden? I don't speak or read Spanish!

Put my mail back to English. I don't speak or read Spanish.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. macOS mail settings

Cox just switched us to Yahoo. Yahoo settings for macOS mail do not work. What is the solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. There isn't

Hello Yahoo! Team! I'm writing from Hungary, I'm an 84-year-old man, I don't know English, Google translator helps. I just started using Ya-hoo! on a PC (Windows 10; Microsoft 2019 Of-fice). Yahho! e-mail, in addition to the long-used Google gmail.
    I have some problems that I would like to ask for your help with.
    I would like to Yahoo! add my email address to Office Outlook 2019. This would require a Ge-neral-Generte password, but I can't create one, because it always tried with 20 shapes, and this answer appears: Sorry, this feature is not avai-lable right now!
    Generate an app…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Verification code is not being recd on mobile phone

My father has an e-mail account on yahoo but he is not able to access and even mobile phone option for password recovery is not being shown. Earlier mobile phone was seen 1 day ago but when tried to recover password the verification code was not sent despite several attempts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Tell how to allow a sender

Please share how to add a sender to my email account

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. yahoo random blue highlight and checking of inbox entries

yahoo will blue highlight inbox messages and randomly check the box on the left of the message without me doing a thing. that has to stop...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. I'm not receiving all emails, mainly those originating from Outlook. Fail Yahoo..

I'm not receiving all emails, mainly those originating from Outlook. I've attempted to send emails from two different accounts, including replying from sent emails from Yahoo account, but the issue persists.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. my Yahoo email doesn't work anymore. Can't send, can't delete and lost all my addresses

my Yahoo email doesn't work anymore. Can't send, can't delete and lost all my addresses. Can't find anyone to help. Very upset

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. outlook not being able to send to yahoo email address

I am not receiving emails from people using outlook. Outlook cannot send emails to yahoo accounts at this time.
    Please fix this issue, I have no idea how many emails I am missing at this time or who might be trying to contact me. When sending from outlook account, it comes back as undeliverable. It is a recent issue. Never had that problem before so don't suggest to check my spelling or anything as that is NOT the issue

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Stop asking me to change my email password

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF IT! Turn off your stupid system that keeps asking me to change my Yahoo email password!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. I can't receive emails sent from the Microsoft Server anymore.

Email sent from accounts using the Microsoft server don't make it into my Inbox anymore since last week. No idea why.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: SY4P282MB1898.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
    Receiving server: SY4P282MB1898.AUSP282.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM
    Total retry attempts: 26

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. I have a problem to access the account

Few days ago i post about my problem, where I explained that I could not get in touch with the support group anywhere, You replied that I would contact you.. I CANT contact any support group, i call this number and no one answered me, it is one place where i can write.. please call me in my number or answer me on X... or just fix a bug where I can't receive a mobile sms notification regarding two-step authentication. Tnx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. we created a yahoo account to test the problem that is affecting our company, we use Microsoft exchange addresses and are unable to send ema

we created a yahoo account to test the problem that is affecting our company, we use Microsoft exchange addresses and are unable to send emails to our customers who have yahoo accounts. We have opened a ticket to Microsoft and are now asking you to check and correct this issue as well

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin important email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Subject:Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Hello Yahoo

Hello, i am a premium user, i monthly pay, for premium Yahoo Mail, and even though, in my Yahoo Mail Inbox i cannot pin a important email received (for example: a doctor appointment, an important meeting on Zoom, a police car registration appointment, or something else that is an important appointment). Outlook has something very smart as pin message and keep it above the others, why Yahoo Mail doesnt have it? Or this should be at least for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. klasör oluşturmuştum ve klasörlerimin içi boşaldı onları tekrar yükleyebilirmisiniz?

klasör oluşturmuştum ve klasörlerimin içi boşaldı onları tekrar yükleyebilirmisiniz?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. récupérer une adresse e-mail

Bonjour,

Bonjour, depuis longtemps que je rencontre des difficultés à accéder à mon adresse e-mail (**@yahoo.it) et j'aimerais la récupérer. Pourriez-vous m'indiquer la marche à suivre ?

Merci d'avance.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. My yahoo email from Praadisus Dei is being block and I didn't activiate blocking that email source. Please review and clear the blocking.

My yahoo email from Praadisus Dei is being block and I didn't activiate blocking that email source. Please review and clear the blocking.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Can't be saved as a draft

Something new and wonderful from Yahoo...every time I try to add an attachment you tell me my message can't be saved as a draft. I'm not trying to save it as anything, I'm just trying to add an attachment! I see I'm not the only one with this issue so tell me when we can all expect this problem to be fixed?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base