Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

2. Can't Delete Anything

Every time I try to delete a message and leave the page (or reload it) it keeps giving me a message: 'Reload Site? Changes you made may not be saved.'

Now I've had this message before and often just have to 'cancel' it, wait a moment and then I can either reload/leave the site no problem. Messages that were deleted or read stay as such.

But not this time.

Now when I leave or reload the page? Nothing saves. The messages that I deleted are just sitting back in my inbox, unread. I'm using google chrome if that helps? But…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

3. You are holding my email ******* to get my phone number. This is not OK! My phone number is not your business!

Let go of my email! I will switch to another provider before I give you my phone number!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to help, please send us a private tweet at @YahooCare, message us on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care or in case you do not have a social media account, our support team is available at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. No 'Contact' info or method within yahoo mail!

WHY is there no way to contact Yahoo?? Yes, there IS a contact 'link', but it does NOT give any way to contact yahoo to get help with another issue which has just appeared! Yahoo mail is 'going downhill', rapidly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. Account Key

I have been locked out of my account 5 times due to the account key not working. I have to create a new email every time because that is what you guys recommend to get back into my account. I have a couple interviews coming up now I have to jump through hoops just to get a job using your email. I can't even get in contact with support unless I login to my account which is impossible right now, that is with me doing everything your articles suggest. I needed to create a new account just to post this…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

6. My old E Mail not show

My old Message not show in my Email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. where to contact for support or help

I am unable to update my new password on yahoo app, deleting and recreating also not possible. No text on the button, cannot type as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

9. I am Getting Meggages to fix window 10, Ia How Have window 11In My Computer

How do I Fix window 10, when I window 11 In My computer

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

10. Need assistance here now!

Need to return to old format of Yahoo Mail. How do I do that...? I clicked on something by accident. I cannot function in the new format.
    \

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

11. iphone app crash

iPhone app crashes after 2 seconds of use or clicking on any email. When trying to report the issue through app store, it said I didn't even have the app installed and therefore could not give feedback. This is 100% un-usable.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

12. Return my email account named **@yahoo.com. The one account you deleted,kindly please

KINDLY RESTORE MY YAHOO MAIL THAT WAS DELETED FEW WEEKS AGO.
    Kindly restore my yahoo mail that you deleted some weeks ago named **@gmail.com.
    I am waiting for your response and I am looking forward seeing my email restored.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

13. as same as this one ...after i effort alot to get my old yahoo account back... but all the folder are empty ... how could i get my old mail

as same as this one ...after i effort alot to get my old yahoo account back... but all the folder are empty ... how could i get my old mail back...
    thanks, got some contacts are still with mail account...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. need an easy procedure to create and add a new mailbox

It seems not possible to create and add a new mailbox address to my account. Been pecking away for nearly an hour trying to find the key, but absolutely no hint uncovered.

Please post links for adding new mailboxes to one's account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sender Policy Framework

Cant email vendors without getting this error:

550: permanent failure for one or more recipients (blocked)

Contacted other company and they said we need Sender Policy Framework setup. Can't find anything in our settings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. Can't click on links in email. When i receive emails with tokens or query parameters, links become unclickable.

Can't click on links in email. When i receive emails with tokens or query parameters, links become unclickable.

If there a place where we can maybe submit domains to be whitelisted? We are unable to click any links especially reset password links or links with tokens or query parameters. This is horrible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

17. Yahoo account recovery

Dear yahoo Team. My account has been hacked with someone I cannot access my yahoo mail**@yahoo.com old account send me link or backup code [ password reset easily thanks yahoo team

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. access code error

My sign in does not work with my Yahoo App. It worked once earlier this week, but has mostly not, so I had to go to another method.

THIS IS SERIOUS. Especially when I am asked if I am trying to log in when I was not. Especially because my texts are cluttered with now expired passcodes.

This is the message I get when I try to log in.

Open any Yahoo app.
    Tap on the Account Key icon.
    Get Account Key code and enter here.

Incorrect Account Key. Make sure that you are signed into ** on your Yahoo…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. Receiving email

I am not receiving emails from noreply@churchofjesuschrist.org

The yahoo server is rejecting these messages. Could you please remove this address from the yahoo reject list/filter?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base