Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1517 results found

1. This mandatory field makes no sense

I seem to have a contact list. I get an option to add the sender of an existing email to it. But other than that there seems to be no access to it whatsoever. Kind of useless.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com
    Thank you!

2. Make deleting a contact possible!

Can NOT delete a contact. All instructions say to click the more icon (...) and select delete. I click on the more icon and the ONLY option is EDIT. There is NO delete!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. out of canada

january the 16 till the 31 i will be in punta cana dominicain republic please let me open my yahoo over there because i will need it for my covid test result every time i go in south out of canada i can not open my email this is a problem for me

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. get rid of mail from past days after i have already dealty with my mail up to date. Dont want old mail,

why does yahoo mail show mail in black print from prior days and weeks when i have already gone through my mail and read and either disposed of or saved in a folder. what is this -- i should see all mail not dealt with up to the point i log in. So where is all this socalled previous mailc coming from? I dont want old mail i have already seen or dealt with.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm not getting my email from a web site on time. It's taking over two hours to show up

I'm not getting email from one source on time. I don't understand how to look at headers in your directions. There isn't an icon that says "More".
    Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Emails will not load

Emails will not load. Clearly this isn't a new issue and in viewing others that have posted this same complaint I don't see a solution. I am using Chrome and have cleared my cache...still no success. Time to give up on Yahoo I guess.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I’ve been having some major issues with my account

I’ve had people hack into it and I’ve just gotten back in and it’s been a sparring match to say the least. I would appreciate if you could email me I believe that my account is secure now ***@yahoo.comI would like some more tips and possibly better ways to make sure it stays secure

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you,
    Yahoo Mail team

8. NIL

Hi

There is a problem on the reply of my email. It will always add an additional "i" and thus could not receive. It should only be "", and not "". Please help to rectify it.

Thanks
    Andrew

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Password Prompt / Data Breach

Google Chrome browser prompted about old password used in a data breach, so why doesn't Yahoo Mail prompt about it when setting the password in the first place.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I NOT be forced to watch your most popular videos's and still use your email ?

I really don't want watch whatever video's someone else thinks are important. IF i do I'll go to YouTube or something. Drives me nuts that I can't even look at the weather on the weather network without being forced to watch their little videos. I have to wait for it to start so i can try and pause it and even then the screen follows you all over the screen like it's SO important you wouldn't want to miss even a second. Sorry long/short how do we change this in the settings so this can never happen or how about…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. verification email

I have recently re-connected my Yahoo mail via POP3 settings to my Microsoft Outlook 365 on Android and the Yahoo system keeps sending me a verification email "New sign in on Microsoft Outlook" EVERY FIVE MINUTES.

It has been like this for two days and it's SOO annoying. What can I do??? Pleaseee

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can you print calendar between 8am & 6pm? Mine defaults to 12am - 9am.

How can you print calendar between 8am & 6pm? Mine defaults to 12am - 9am.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Good afternoon!!!!! Please help me restore my account. My letters are very important to me for work

Good afternoon!!!!! Please help me restore my account. My letters are very important to me for work

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

15. ATT.Yahoo email is such a blatant attempt at extortion that its almost funny, if it wasn't such a pain **********. The last month every tim

ATT.Yahoo email is such a blatant attempt at extortion that its almost funny, if it wasn't such a pain **********.
    The last month every time you try to delete emails they will not delete. Big red sign stating unable to delete conversation, or unable to delete spam. ATT. Yahoo just wants to renege on the free email aspect and force you to start paying for the upgraded app.
    If you go to Yahoo customer support - they say it's an ATT problem. If you talk to ATT they say it's Yahoo's fault. The consumer is left with their mess.

If…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. scroll bar is missing

Been on a thousand blogs. I need my scroll bar. May switch to Gmail. I can't handle this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help please: emails sent from Markit OnDemand display only the HTML code on Yahoo email

Help please: emails sent from Markit OnDemand display only the HTML code on Yahoo email

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. hacked account

I believe my account is being hacked and used for fraudulent activities but its seems hard to speak with yahoo support in Canada you would should help recover all deleted mails

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. My Yahoo account seems to have been deleted.

I have logged into my secondary account successfully within the past few months, and then all of a sudden today the email address is not recognized, and I am not allowed to even try logging in.
    What is more frustrating, is that there is NO way to contact an actual person for assistance regrading this matter without paying a fee.
    I was given no notice that my account would be deleted, and at this point I would really like to know why it happened. I found a list of reasons why YAHOO! deletes accounts, but NONE of them apply to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

20. Fake SMS comes as Two Step Verification SMS Code

Thank you Yahoo! for two step verification for safety. But recently I have experienced that every time when I select the option of SMS in two step verification, in first place fake SMS with verification code comes which is not from Yahoo!. I used to ignore it and ask for resend the code. In second time a correct Yahoo! verification code comes via SMS by saying ******** is your Yahoo verification code.
    Recently I was getting call from another country (+92) even if I have asked for SMS code. When I have reported to helpline number, for few days everything…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base