New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. im not recieving my emails

im not receiving my emails

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Block sender

What happened to "block sender". I used to be able to check all spam emails, click on the 3 dots on the right of the actions and get a drop down with block senders as an option. Click on that and they are all blocked at once. Other option was to individually block each spam email, a more tedious task but at least could block. Now both blocking methods are gone. WHY? I get the same obnoxious phishing emails daily, along with weird email ads for things I would never want. How do I make it go away?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. If the limit of 1000 blocked addresses has been reached, the option will disappear from the drop-down. 

Spammers are constantly evolving their practices and blocking their email addresses does not help, as they are mostly sending emails from spoofed addresses or they send the same content but from different email addresses, which makes it look like they are coming from the same email address. 

Marking them as Spam teaches your personal filter to recognize them as Spam. I'm sorry there is no quick fix for this issue!

3. password issues

Why am I verifying an alternate email after using a generated code from an app, and then asking me to change my password again just because I'm logging in after recently changing my password. Completely flawed design

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We want to hear more about this issue. Please reach out on https://help.yahoo.com/ by clicking the "Contact Us" button and send as many details as you have.

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Restore the contents of my folders!

Stop everything you've just done in its tracks! This "new Yahoo" has wiped the entire value and utility of having a Yahoo account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We want to hear more about this issue. Please reach out on https://help.yahoo.com/ by clicking the "Contact Us" button and send as many details as you have.

6. security

Stop making me change my password. Too many ******* passwords to remember. If I want to use an old password that's MY business. Stop being such *about it. It's just a throwaway email. Get over yourselves.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At times I get a 'hard-lockout' and a message saying I obviously have tried to log in unsuccessfully too many times I have NOT tried many .

Someone else must be trying to sign in to my account. Can't you detect this multiple tries I have to change password to get access to my account.....which is reasonable if it happens rarely. But twice in the last two weeks. You should be able to stop this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Filters need a mailbox selection so it only works on the correct mailbox. I have 3 and it only works for 1 of them.

Filters need a mailbox selection so it only works on the correct mailbox. I have 3 and it only works for 1 of them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Password

Stop having me change my password every week.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Charging for help? Nothing but greed and gouging when we need u

Yahoo it seems you are finding ways to charge for more and more obscure "services".. Last night for some reason after 20 years or so of using your email I found myself locked out. At a time I need you to be there as my paypal was hacked and I was getting boned pretty deep and hard. I am not sure why I wasn't able top log in but I often have some difficulty between my phone and desktop that eventually works. After struggling for a few hours I sought help. and I **** near stroked out when I saw…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I understand this can be a frustrating experience! You might have 2 step verification enabled on your account. Yahoo takes our commitment to member security seriously, especially when members tell us they want increased login security for their specific account. Recent security changes require users who have self-selected two-step verification to utilize two recovery methods to reset their password online, whenever two recovery methods are on-file. This means you need to have 2 recovery options active on your account.

We'd love to offer free phone support to everyone, however, free phone support is an expensive service to maintain for a free service. Most free email providers do not have any option for phone support. We care about our users, and wanted to be able to have phone support for those who want the live agent experience, and have worked hard to put together a plan that has value for everyone…

11. How can I find out the date I opened my email account?

How can I find out the date I opened my email account?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How does one know that they are Using premium Account. I subscribed to the trial, but it looks the same!!!!

How does one know that they are Using premium Account. I subscribed to the trial, but it looks the same!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. email

where did my emails go? They are not in spam??? They just vanished!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. UPGRADE LOGO

Is anyone having problems accessing their Yahoo email through the web?

It seems that Yahoo wants us to UPGRADE and they have put a logo for us to UPGRADE, but there isn't a dismissal button and why is that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't recieve email from Binance

I sometimes can receive email from Binance.com but sometimes I can't. Please help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have some suggestions that might help. These settings can prevent email from getting to your Inbox:

You can also contact the sender to make sure they have your correct email address.

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Password Recovery = paid Subscription

I have had my email address for over 10 years and I was forced into a paid subscription because I forgot my password. I do not think that this is right to do to your customers.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. We'd love to offer free phone support to everyone, however, free phone support is an expensive service to maintain for a free service. Most free email providers do not have any option for phone support. We care about our users, and wanted to be able to have phone support for those who want the live agent experience, and have worked hard to put together a plan that has value for everyone in order to achieve that.

The account password can be easily reset online, as long as the account holder has access to the recovery options. Our phone support team is there to verify that the person calling is the rightful owner of the account by other means of verification.

18. Why can we not "Block" emails any more?

Please return the "Block" option. It is very helpful and actually did stop some of the spam emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. If you're unable to block email addresses, you might have reached the 1000 limit. I recommend removing some of the email addresses from there and start creating filters to send spam to the Spam or Trash folder. You can also mark as Spam unwanted emails so your personal spam filters recognizes them as such.

Thanks, 

Yahoo

19. Have a way for me to talk to someone about a problem with your email platform that doesn't require me to pay

Have a way for me to talk to someone about a problem with your email platform that doesn't require me to pay. Example: I have a yahoo account set up to automatically forward emails to another account (which is a feature no longer supported for free users, but it's still going for me). I want to stop the forwarding, but without paying for Plus I can't access those settings anymore and I can't talk to a person to fix this issue (that should not be happening because, again, automatic forwarding was supposedly disabled for free users over a year ago)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. disposable email color coding

it used to be possible to set up disposable emails, so that when they were delivered to the inbox I could specify a unique color. Please bring back this disposable email feature. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base