New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP! posting viruses for Norton and McAfee, I try to block their notice and they keep coming

Not understanding why you Block Pop-Ups they keep coming. And they are 'ALL' viruses

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. contact whose email is assigned to another person

In veterans organizations we reuse the same email address when an officer is elected to that position.
    It is frustrating (when the previous user has been removed from that email) when the previous users name shows up.
    please correct this issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Email Unread Count not updating

For the past two days, the email count is not updating and, when I switch back to the Home view, I get a bar at the bottom of my display, saying "No internet connection" which is false since I'm able to surf elsewhere. This only happens when I open the Yahoo page

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. It would be nice to get up to date e-mails. Mine are always 2 days late, why??

Why are my e-mails 2 days late? It would be great to get daily e-mails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. What's wrong nbow? Click on settings/account settings turn on 2 step then it ask for login then goes to main page, no settings loop.

What's wrong now? Click on settings/account settings turn on 2 step then it asks for login then goes to main page, no settings loop

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. mailing domain issue

Our mailing domain @yahoo.com also receives emails sent to @ymail.com. Is there a way to remove the email alias for ymail or ensure specific emails be forwarded to respective domains.

Thanks & Regards
    Dev Enterprises Team

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. Why have you changed mail login to this horrible little window?

Why have you changed mail login to this horrible little window?
    Why do l have to signin 3 times?
    I did signin

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Yahoo Mail logs me out and makes me RESET my password every TWO weeks!!

I use the web browser to view mail (it's very nice by the way).

Every two weeks, I get logged out and upon the FIRST attempt to log-in, ATT-login refuses and says that I have attempted too many logins! (it is not me for sure. Maybe a spammer.)

In any event, the only way to log in is to RESET my password, and then update it on all of my devices.

EVERY TWO WEEKS!

This is terrible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. All Your Programming is Worthless

My idea is to get rid of your entire programming team who consistently try to better a program by taking away all the things that WERE good about the program(s). Simple is always better, but every programmer on every team of every company has made thing more difficult. What used to take 2-3 steps now take 10-12. How is this easier & more efficient? The world is continuing to prove that the newer generation is less understanding, not as smart, and just plain lazier. Such a disappointment. All I wanted to do was access my e-mail contact page ONLY. But…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. I am unable to print and it is NOT my printer NOR my computer

What is going on? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE not allowing me to print ALL of my email and the emails I need most? WHAT DID YOU DO? I am tired also of the POP UPs. I am busy working I do NOT need to WASTE MY TIME fighting with YOUR YAHOO to get my stuff printed. Please fix this. TIME IS MY MONEY!! Whatever you did UNDO IT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work.

Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work. You impose changes on people that most do not want. Maybe you should focus more on improving things on the back end instead of always changing the dashboard or the email platform. It worked fine before!! Every time you change something YOU think improves things. It doesn't because you are disturbing work flow to have to deal with the unwanted changes. The print issue has nothing to do with the browser used. It does the same in all browsers.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Buggie

Very buggie lately. Doesn't sync between devices, doesn't send every time , doesn't delete every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. mail pro

I upgraded to mail pro and now it has gone. When I try to pay agin it says outstanding balance ? No Idea what that means and it says insufficient funds and outstanding balance again. So no idea what has happened. I have signed out and in again. Nothing ZilchI
    I had a similar problem last year and then it sorted itself out. Now it is happening again and other people mention it as well. I am using an Apple computer and not Windows or UNIX

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

14. Send e-mail going to inbox.

How can I stop my send e-mail appearing in my inbox also?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. When I type simply a first or last name, editor automatically turns it into an inaccurate hyperlink to someone else?

When I type simply a first or last name, editor automatically turns it into an inaccurate hyperlink to someone else who is completely unrelated? I would have never even guessed this turns into a hyperlink and can cause a variety of legal issues, please advise where to turn this off, and I suggest this can be a legal issue for the email provider also (automatically sending contact info to unauthorized persons).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Email Badge is useless

Even after I read all emails and close the browser. I reopen to My Yahoo page and the email icon has a badge showing I have unread emails: I DO NOT!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Your "out of date" email glitch doesn't work, there's an error message. $100.00 off my bill if you want to know more.

Your "out of date" email glitch doesn't work, there's an error message. $100.00 off my bill if you want to know more.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

18. Yahoo mail server is too unreliable

"Hmm. We're having trouble finding that site"
    "We can't connect to the server at mail.yahoo.com"
    Sound familiar? It happens all too frequently these days.
    Here's my idea: try fixing it, or yahoo mail will be too unreliable for me and I will have to change to some other provider.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. You can stop blocking my contacts. Since you had server issues I'm not getting my emails. Fix it.

Your last update wiped almost all of my incoming email. I have them in my contacts list because I want to get emails from them. I subscribe to emails from services I pay for. Please quit disabling my incomming email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Yahoo US calendar changes

Memorial day was removed from yahoo US calendar and other "holidays" were added. The addition of extra holidays clutters my calendar. How do I get the old version back??? I use Yahoo calendar all the time. This may be a deal breaker for me. If it is not restored, I will be switching. Suggestion: Allow user to check off which holidays they would like to see.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base