Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

2. (homepage)STOP CHANGING THINGS >>you BROKE THE HOMEPAGE! "my location" and "My horoscope" WILL NOT STICK & STAY AFTER I REFRESH THE PAGE! X(

you BROKE THE HOMEPAGE! "my location" and "My horoscope (Virgo)" WILL NOT STICK-&-STAY AFTER I REFRESH THE PAGE! X(

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there! So sorry to hear that!
    Please contact our technicians on Twitter @YahooCare or on Facebook @YahooCustomerCare so they can further look into this.

Thank you!

3. Cannot delete emails in Draft folder

No matter how many times I've deleted my emails in the Draft folder, it keeps showing 999+ email messages, emails keep reappearing and it seems it doesn't delete the messages at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

4. Problem with two email addresses

I have 2 @yahoo.co.uk email addresses. Call them address1 and address2. Address1 was created first. When I log on to my email with address2 the tabs and preferences show I am logged on to address1. How could this come about and how can I separate the two addresses.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

5. Email or working

My email address is receiving but not sending emails. I’ve tried to email customer service and call the number but got no response. This is urgent and it’s been two weeks now. Please get in touch thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. has YAHOO blocked mails from TELKOMSA.NET

Has YAHOO blocked mails from **@TELKOMSA.NET.?

I can receive mails from *@YAHOO.COM into *@TELKOMSA.NET

BUT when I send from an *@TELKOMSA.NET address to *@YAHOO.COM the mail just disappears??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please Fix Delete Email alias | Problem Tani appears

Please Fix Delete Email alias | Problem Tani appears

please fix delete Email Alias | problem Tani appears

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, please send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience. Since this is a public forum, we would need the info in a direct message on Twitter or you could send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook.

9. please FIX my email ""this is a test"" Is in my email writing area and WILL NOT delete leaving yahoo mail UNUSEABLE FOR ME... PLEASE FIX THI

please FIX my email
    ""this is a test"" Is in my email writing area and WILL NOT delete leaving yahoo mail UNUSEABLE FOR ME...
    PLEASE FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can’t send email

All of my email goes to my outgoing or drafts and won’t send since early in the day January 28, 2020

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Recieving emails are delayed

I can see new emails come in on my phone email app, but those same emails do not appear in my browser email on my PC.

I've signed out of email, cleared/cookies history, signed back in and no change. The emails eventually show up on the desktop browser, but it takes hours or days.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

13. how to recover files from groups

Can I restore files from old groups?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. not spam

When I clicked on important e-mails as "not spam" in the spam folder, they did not appear in the inbox. Instead, they just disappeared altogether. If I had known that would happen I would have just clicked on "move to Inbox". But your FAQ says that pressing "not spam" would do the same thing. Now those important e-mails are gone! How can I recover them?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page

15. i get feedbacks in chinese, IP adress in France , yahoo adress in .fr... i don't speak chinese

i am leaving in france , my adress is .fr.
    have subscribe to yhaoo adhesion program but all suggestion are coming in chinese. If i am trying to subscrive to yahoo mail pro, it is proposing me a subscription in taiwanese dollars!!!
    i spend a few weeks in taiwan for holidays, and it seems that someting went wrong wtih my yahoo accoutn at this time

• there is no way to get any support... please help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

16. when I get an email with multiple files yahoo mail does not allow the option to download all of them as zip file. the option exists on the s

when i get an email with multiple files yahoo mail does not allow to download all of them as zip file. the option to do so exists, but when you press it nothing happens. i have tried that on several browsers, all give the same result.
    only option that is left is to download one file at a time which is bothering and time consuming.
    please your response and help with fixing this bug

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

17. Own suggeston

I need help; you all keep sending a message that a 2nd email is out of date and needs attention. I ONLY have one email address for my yahoo account so please get rid of the 2nd one ASAP please. I think someone tried to hack me? Do ya'll have a phone # for issues like this? Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

18. Glitch: Editing recurring event duplicates that event on the first day

Multiple times on different recurring events, I would go back to edit the initial event, make a change (usually which calendar it would go on), click to save on that and all similar events, and Calendar would show two of the same event on the same day, but ONLY on the initial day of the recurring event.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

19. I agree that "***" finders have no place in my computer. I am doing just fine.

Eliminate *** finders in my computer. I am happily married and so are many other males/females.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)