Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1515 results found

1. I agree that "***" finders have no place in my computer. I am doing just fine.

Eliminate *** finders in my computer. I am happily married and so are many other males/females.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Your not doing a very good job, with the changes....

Not sure why you are saying my sbc global is not supported by ATT/Yahoo... where did it go?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

4. Probleme Courant

Moi j'ai pas de téléphone androide ou ios pas de iphone ou ipads et pas d'ordinateur perso
    j'ai un téléphone de secours 2.0 à deux cartes sims
    et je connecte mon compte à l'ordinateur un réseau public qui ne m'appartient pas
    avec laquelle j'arrive pas à activer l'authentification à deux facteurs
    Que Dois-je faire ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

5. this sucks

the app SUCKS!!! sent a link to myself its been over 5 mins phone app doesn't show sent .. no one yet to receive....

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fix your Sign-In Helper, please!

Fix your Sign-In Helper, please! I tried to log into my other account but I was not asked for a password (which I have/remember) because I'm not logged in from another devices. Instead, yahoo keeps suggesting to send a code to my mobile phone which no longer exists. And now there is no way for me to sign in even if I know my password. I have had that particular mail for ages.

There should be a way to recover your email address in a case you no longer have access to your saved mobile phone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Although we do not handle account recovery concerns through this forum we would be happy to see what support options may be available for your account. Could you please send us your email address in a private message on Twitter at @YahooCare?

Thank you!

7. Cant open email

I can't open the email. It keeps spinning and wont open. What's the problem? ****@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear about this. You will need to go to help.yahoo.com and click on Contact Us in order to get in touch with one of our representatives.

9. Unified Switch for Privacy Center Dashboard

The Privacy Center Dashboard lacks a unified switch to control same settings for all ad-partners. For example if I want to prohibit/allow something for all brands, I have to go to each one to change the same thing. It should be possible to do it through one switch.

When in Facebook mobile app I found out that I should modify notification settings separately for each group I am subscribed to, I have simply deleted the app from my phone. Currently I do not care much about shared data, but if I ever will, it would be easier to just ditch…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Domain

Can we just go back with yahoo.com only not with the domain? I can't access any other email linked to my account because my old account don't have any domain

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You made one of my main emails vanish and i no longer have access to it *****@rogers.com and you added a lever of secuity I naver saw befor

You made one of my main emails vanish and i no longer have access to it *@rogers.com and you added a lever of security I never saw before, so there is no way I can get into my account. Who is the idiot who came up with this new system? please contact me at +***********

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Some emails don't create tabs

This happens with EVERY browser on EVERY device. (It doesn't affect other emails open at the same time that do have tabs.) Some emails do not create a tab when they are opened. If you navigate away from one of these, there's no way to get back to it other than by scrolling down endlessly and hoping that you can find it. Please fix this!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fee for email help is rediculous

12 dollars to get help accessing a locked account?? seriously??
    I am an installation tech that go's in about 8 houses a day and will be telling everyone to stop using yahoo and switch to gmail.

thanks for the help .. excuse me i mean lack of help!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

14. Send me a valid verification code for my recovery email address.

Please send me a valid verification code so I can verify my recovery account. I am sick of being told that the one I have at present is invalid, despite it being the one you sent me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sorry to hear about this. Please reach out to our customer support team by going to help.yahoo.com and clicking on Contact Us on the left.

15. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are having issues signing into your account, please go to help.yahoo.com and see the available help options for your account.

16. I am trying to add email addresses but you keep sending me to remote sign-in. Gmail is next.

I am trying to add email addresses but you keep sending me to remote sign-in. Gmail is next

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. get rid of all this ****!all i want to do is get into my new email you make it so complicated junk lrt me get into my account now!!!!!

you make this so **** hard i hate this app. why is it so hard to set up an account or new account!!! I'll never do this again!!! this sucks!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

18. by letting me change my password. it seems to hang on one and the same preference failed to load

by letting me change my password. it seems to hang on one and the same preference

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Thank you!

19. Why is my yahoo mail keep getting a popup saying no internet, when it is working fine?

Why is my yahoo mail keep getting a popup saying no internet, when it is working fine?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, please send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience. You can find us on Facebook as well, on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

Thank you!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base