Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1515 results found

1. Mail box issue

I have been using Yahoo HK mail box for long, but my current mail box will be diverted to the UK Yahoo Mail one, would you pls. advise...

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. sending name was hacked and now i can't access settings to change name back

Several other users have reported this issue. However, the support team responds with the same useless info article on how to change.

THE CHANGE ACCOUNTS SETTINGS IS NOT ACCESSIBLE.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Kind of sad when 24/7 help is not available, false advertising?

Kind of sad when 24/7 help is not available, false advertising?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mail Help

It would be nice if you could tell me why I lost access to my email via my iPad mail app.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo mail has not worked for days. Why

Have not been able to get to email for days. When will it be fixed?????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. when I try to share some document from my moblie, self address to me at yahoo mail I get "unsubscribe=yahoomail @yahoosolutin.com". what is

when I try to share some document from my moblie, self address to me at yahoo mail I get "unsubscribe=yahoomail @yahoosolutin.com". what is this?.its in my contact and I cant delete it

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not recieving mail from no-reply@**************

im expecting to get email from no-reply@*************** since they required me reset my password but the airline told me that this deferred by your server.

they gave me this error message "Message delivery to the host '98.137.159.26' failed while delivering to the remote domain 'yahoo.com' for the following reason: An SMTP protocol error occurred. The SMTP verb which caused the the error is 'Mail'. The Response from the remote server is ' 421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from 180.150.132.240 temporarily deferred due to user complaints - 4.16.'."

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. What Happened to my business Email??? It was there Monday, May 6, and now it is GONE ... I live by that Email ... I need it NOW!!!

I've had my business email for 15 years ... SUDDENLY it has disappeared ... it was there Monday, May 6, 2019 ... now it is May 8th and CAN'T GET ANY SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED that EMail NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am pending several business decisions .........

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us! We want to help get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Currently the Yahoo Small Business team is experiencing high call volumes and extended hold times due to some recent changes to enhance your experience and account security. This article should provide you with some additional details regarding the latest updates, and provide some guidance on how to resolve common related questions/concerns: https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29458

If that doesn’t resolve help resolve your concern as quickly as you need it, we’d like to refer back to our Yahoo Small Business team who are specially trained in Small Biz support. You can access all their content, guides, assistance, phone support and more at https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com, and see the status of their availability. Again, we know their hold time is a bit long at the moment, but we want to ensure you’re getting the best-trained…

9. email issues

Today, when I logged in my email. I could see other three individual private email accounts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Incapatible with phones

There's no indication that my first feedback was posted, so I'll post a second one. First, I'm able to log in to Yahoo mail on my phone, but get an error message saying the site disconnected me. When I go to the main Yahoo website, it shows I am logged in, but I'm not allowed to access my email. Perhaps it's because I'm using a phone, but this shouldn't be an issue.
    Second, it would be nice to be sent to a confirmation page that my feedback was posted. The My Feedback page was empty, so I assume my first…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve the mail by having more choices, including "other'. This way, fewer people would pick a wrong option to get through the menu.

I got a warning about too many failed logins for Facebook. I have a hard time typing correctly on an iPhone, partly because my hands shake regularly. I accidentally clicked that I had fixed the problem. The real answer is that I failed to solve the problem, but the problem existed on my end and I soon fixed it. I recommend putting in "other" or a similar command so that people do not choose whatever is closest. Also, I had to dig to find tis page where I could inform a real person of what the problem was.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It keeps telling me to update after I already updated. Please fix this.

It keeps telling me to update after I already updated. Please fix this.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. You stupid people. I can't access my business email now after update and there is not support!

Forced up date and now I cannot access my business email and cannot get through to any support.

I have two webhosting plans with you for now and may not stay long.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out to us! We want to help get this taken care of for you as quickly as possible.

Currently the Yahoo Small Business team is experiencing high call volumes and extended hold times due to some recent changes to enhance your experience and account security. This article should provide you with some additional details regarding the latest updates, and provide some guidance on how to resolve common related questions/concerns: https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN29458

If that doesn’t resolve help resolve your concern as quickly as you need it, we’d like to refer back to our Yahoo Small Business team who are specially trained in Small Biz support. You can access all their content, guides, assistance, phone support and more at https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com, and see the status of their availability. Again, we know their hold time is a bit long at the moment, but we want to ensure you’re getting the best-trained…

15. always use few days to request change password if no change can't sign in

please solve this problem this email very important

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Error

A big error that I noticed is that despite the fact that my email first letters are wrote in capitals my actual email address isn't which apparently led to an overlapse with someone else's email address which is similar but without capital letters either that or the messaging system from Facebook did a mistake,as far as I know there can't be two similar addresses.
    Because of this I keep receiving Facebook messages from the person in question account,not until a month or a month and a half ago I was even able to access the person Facebook account by simply…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. class action suit

I am ready to join a class action suit for small business accounts. In the latest upgrade they lost my folders that have emails back to 2004. They are critical to my business and taxes.

I cannot begin to tell you how much business I have lost because of Yahoo problems.

********************@gmail.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can't get in my Small Business Email. It just keeps telling me to sign in again and returning me to a yahoo account.

I can't get in my Small Business Email. It just keeps telling me to sign in again and returning me to a yahoo account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base