New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make it easier to get back into your email.

make it easier to get back into your old email!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

2. What is going on with yahoo mail inability to connect?

Over the last week (this is Mar 30) my Yahoo mail has experienced a multitude of problems including refusal to read/verify my password, inability to connect with the Yahoo server, inability to send e-mails via my Mozilla front end. What is the problem? Why can't Yahoo get this right??? Even as I write this, I can't connect because of a Yahoo "server error" (which explains nothing).

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

A member of our customer service team would be happy to help you resolve this, please visit help.yahoo.com or forums.yahoo.net for further assistance.

Regards,
    Mail Support

3. Cut the bull... and get us back to normal ..

Go back and fire some people...

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. it is VERY annoying that everytime i sign into my email,have to open my phone and get a stupid code; im gonna switch to gmail.

it is VERY annoying that everytime i sign into my email,have to open my phone and get a stupid code; im gonna switch to gmail.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. To: Yahoo! Inc. Jan 9 at 5:44 PM I want my previous Yahoo mail please, please, please. The type is to small

Lee Mt <l***@yahoo.com>
    To:
    Yahoo! Inc.

Jan 9 at 5:44 PM

I want my previous Yahoo mail please, please, please. The type is to small to read on my lap top. I have yet find the up or down arrow to go to previous email. When I open a email I want to see a full page. Please go back to the old email.

Lee Mundt

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo email is not working on iphone

Yahoo email has stopped working properly with iphone. New mail shows up sporadically on iphone, if at all. I have uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. Also, when the email was updating, all mail from 2017 would disappear and then attempt to reload. IT is a disaster. Please fix this issue.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Calendar background doesn't update with the email background

When I choose a background for my email and then go to my calendar, it's stuck on a very old background that I used to have.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

11. Messages lost after update!!

Today (5-Jan-18) you've made some changes... and I've lost ALL my messages. Those from INBOX... those SENT... I don't know if I will be able to follow some works if I can't retrieve them again.
    Where are they?

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is apparently a new bug, where the timer to refresh the mail list in any folder is triggered even while you are reading a message.

If you have e-mail in a folder sorted by Unread, and are reading an e-mail, the tool will timeout and return you to the list, perhaps with new e-mail due to the refresh cycle.

This is an error of recent time.

The only workaround is to unsort the list and re-select the e-mail, which can be very hard if it is an older e-mail.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

15. Stop the Yahoo Reminder emails for a thicker ***** and romancetale.com, they come from YAHOO REMINDERS, STOP THEM!

Stop the YAHOO REMINDERS that I get several times a day for ***** enlargement and a website called romancetale.com. Why would yahoo be a part of this. STOP THE REMINDERS!! I HIT SPAM THEY STILL COME!! I DO NOT NEED TO BE REMINDED ABOUT ANYTHING FROM YAHOO!

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gee thanks lot for nothing you delete very important medical mail that was in my email box. I hope my life stays healthy.

You delete very important medical mail that was in my email box. I hope my life stays healthy. Now I must contact my doctor to see if he retain my emails I sent him. I am going with another email server and **** canning Yahoo for there stupid inconsiderate behavior just because you don't like something or the way it looks then go and willy nilly delete very important mail.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Email Notification Showing negative Count for unread messeges

Can't attach screenshot..
    Email Notification Showing negative Count for unread messeges even there is no unread mails pending..

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

18. Format

the new format is not user-friendly...I want the old format....please restore it for me at the earliest

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. is there any way to get rid of those too big initials that appear next to names???they get in the way of what I want to type

get rid of those big initials that appear next to people's names. What???are they supposed to be monograms??? Bad idea, they get in the way when I want to begin to type my message.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. My reply email address is now my alternate alias email address. NO WAY TO CHANGE MY REPLY EMAIL TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ***@sbcglobal.net

My reply email address is now my alternate alias email address. NO WAY TO CHANGE MY REPLY EMAIL TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN @sbcglobal.net. If my email is @yahoo.com, why can't I respond from my actual ***@yahoo.com email address. This just happened 2/10/18.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Regards,
    Mail Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base