New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Autofill stopped working

The autofill in my yahoo mail has stopped working without warning. It has happened before. How do I right it please? There seems to be no option for this on your help pages. Many thanks.

596th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  8 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cc vs. Bcc

When sending to multiple addresses in Cc, it would be nice to have a setting to give warning that message is going to multiple recipients, each of which can see other recipient addresses. From time to time, while meaning to send Bcc to protect email address of other recipients from "reply all" or forwarding, I accidentally put the addresses in the Cc field. Either a setting to warn would be helpful or a setting to turn off Cc. Thanks for considering this.

832nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing this. We think this is a really great idea and we have passed it to our Engineering team for review.

Thanks for sharing it and please keep these bright ideas coming,
    Mail Support

3. Writing from right to left problem

The new Version has a big & Serious problem. I can't write from right to left!! Words and symptoms fall apart. I can't write correctly. Please fix it soon. Tnx

465th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. E-mail attaching issue

While attaching a new file to an e-mail, it does not get completed and "draft not saved" message flashes mostly for 8MB+ files.

--
    panditmm@yahoo.com

244th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base