New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. enable search for previous messages

re-activate the ability to search slightly older messages .... all seem to have been lost, which means I have to search through the list of all messages to find what I am looking for --- might only be 2 days old but message does not show up. This used to be possible

476th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. small

The format of Yahoo mail works okay on a large monitor, but on decent sized Asus Chromebook the non-email stuff take up maybe 85% of the screen, and the email and email titles become so extremely small that using Yahoo Mail has become too tedious. Literally thinking of switching out after using it for decades. I now mostly use other media instead of my Yahoo account due to the inability to see much of the messages. Please fix soon. (I know about text resizing and have tried to fix it that way, but no luck.)

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. quit showing me your biased news stories against conservatives.....

quit showing me your biased news stories against conservatives..... We all know that Yahoo is part of the cabal and hates American first ideology.

476th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Michael Yahoo / Inbox Thomas Baker <thomasribat1985@aol.com>Tue., Jun. 8 at 10:17 a.m. Your love for jerkin

Could you not filter this?

Thomas Baker <thomasribat1985@aol.com>
    To:

Tue., Jun. 8 at 10:17 a.m.

Your love for jerking off is a awful hobby, I am certain of it!
    I do not criticize anyone in this life, who I am to criticize human beings for their vices?
    The researchers have proved that excessive practice of your hobby provokes certain sicknesses.
    It’s highly unlikely that you could confesses to ur relatives ur affection for jerking off, like everyone else.
    Now you must think what’s wrong with that, this doesn’t make any sense. There exists a software that can get…

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Stopped hacking my info ans asking for personnal ino I never provided

Stop locking my account and pushing your paid program on me

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Auto Email Forwarding

Earlier one could set up the auto email forwarding option. Today when I tried setting up the functionality, I'm not getting the option to do the same. Could you please look into the same? Enabling auto forwarding is of utmost importance to me.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to be notified when someone responds to my comments on the news

I am no longer notified when someone comments on my post and would like to be. How do I fix this?

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. If I I find something I do not want on my yahoo page, I have found that the do not show button will not stop the item returning the next ti

I am not a sports fan or fan of overpaid athletic jocks! I can not seem to be able to block their useless feedback! The same for uneducated rich politicians that get away with thievery and lies! The truth hurts sometimes, but we do not live in a perfect world. We must face the reality of mistakes and try to not repeat them or support them in the future like poloticians do!

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. masjudimahpuy@yahoo.com

Masalah Ymail saya:

*Banyak alert tak berguna & Scam/phising/frauds.

*Jaringan Lambat.

*2012 - 2021 :
    Gifts / Beneficiaries & Scam victim compensations di Hacked / Rampok oleh Hackers.

Feedback ini juga sudah saya sampaikan pada Google.

Tolong ditindaklanjuti.

Terima Kasih,

Masjudi

Jakarta Utara - INDONESIA.
    +62895365129557

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Use the latest email date/time (for Sent or received email) for the date sorting order of the Inbox

Hello, very nice interface, but when Conversations are turned on, & when showing my Sent email in a Conversation, please use the Sent time/date in the date sorting order of the Inbox. In other words, please use the latest email date/time (for Sent or received email) in the date sorting order of the Inbox.
    Or please just move all Sent emails to the Inbox.
    Thanks!

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add right-click option for Move item to folder

Please add the ability to move a selected/highlighted item to a particular folder in the right-click context menu.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow plain html on desktop

Allow plain html on desktop and mobile for low bandwidth situations and faster loading speed.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. translation

Like web Outlook, it would be great to have a language translation. I do gets mails from other countries and it would take time to get those mails translated such as bing or google. It would be wonderful when there is a simple translation service though it would not be accurate at all.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Lists processor

I participate of an Academic ListProc and I do not see MY own posts on Yahoo! Mail. I do receive replies (IF any!). Any words of advice? Thanks.

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. search does not work to exclude terms

If I need to search for a term which comes up heavily in email mass marketing I cannot exclude a particular sender / term. For example I receive marketing emails from williams sonoma. If I want to search for a brand name such as 'staub' I receive infinite williams sonoma mass emails and cannot find any non marketing emails. If I try to exclude by searching for "staub -williams" for example that simply does not work. Even if I try a more general term such as "staub -cookware" that sort of works until it gets back to 2017 emails at…

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 42nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You can ********

The whole , thing, and quit sending we upgrade alerts you *****. I will upgrade if I want

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SHOWING READ WHEN EMAIL SENT

It would be nice to see when email sent has been read.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. FIRST TIME USING MY EMAIL IN A WHILE ONLY TO DISCOVER ALL MY MAIL IS DELETED, I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY EMAILS. PLEASE CAN YOU RESTOR

FIRST TIME USING MY EMAIL IN A WHILE ONLY TO DISCOVER ALL MY MAIL IS DELETED, I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN MY EMAILS. PLEASE CAN YOU RESTORE THE DELETED ITEMS

104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base