New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Native browser PDF viewer is bypassed…

It would be nice to let the user have the choice to see PDFs in the browser native viewer, since Yahoo mail viewer sometimes scrambles content and text written in it…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save message as EML

In Gmail (webmail) you can view original message and export/save as EML. In Yahoo mail that option is not available. Pls support it.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. select all

There needs to be a better way to select more than just the first 25 messages when filtering. Scrolling down and waiting for more to refresh is slow and inefficient. Can you simple add a "select all" option? That way I can delete hundreds of emails in one go

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. lost emails from years ago

All my emails are gone...from people I will never see again. Is there any way to recover them?

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Recovery

Can you please help someone to go through his mails from day he started using this email

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add note or task or reminder for each email

There should be a way to add notes to any email.
    Say I receive an email confirmation for something I bought, then I can add some additional note for myself before moving it out into another folder. Also, if needed, may be I can set up a task or reminder, to say renew a subscription or something and it should link back to this email. So in future if the reminder comes up, I can quickly jump to the linked email and see what was t that I had done last time around.
    Thank you in advance.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ads on side that are spam

need to check the ads that are the right side of emails, spam can be costly

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not my problem

Please leave me alone. I don’t care what you do with the new mail. I never used yahoo. I would like my computers functioning again and part ways like nothing happened

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. All the folders are empty!

I just logged in my very old yahoo mail account only to find all my emails gone, every box is empty, how do we restore the old emails? how can we restore the data now.. its pathetic.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. All my email disappeared overnight!

Where is my email it was there at midnight and gone this morning, Aug 3 2021

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. New writing services for students:

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Legitimate emails, answers to my mails, gone to spam. Lost opportunities. I will change email provider

Legitimate emails, answers to my mails, gone to spam. Lost opportunities. I will change email provider

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Swastika

Apparently, this is one of the few things that concern the State Department.

Let me be clear: Anti-Semitism has no place in the State Department, in my Administration, or anywhere in the world. It’s up to all of us to give hate no safe harbor and stand up to bigotry wherever we find it.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reactivate old Ymail or Yahoo account

I reported the unaccompanied sexual assault of a minor at the Volusia County correctional facility.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Reply to All

I am unable to remove email id of anyone at the time of Reply to All option, earlier it was not so.
    please clarify

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Reply cannot remove original sender

When reply or reply all, the senders and recipients auto populated in TO and CC cannot be removed.
    The remove "x" button is there but clicking does not do anything.
    If you add new recipients, those can be removed by clicking "x"
    Something is wrong with the auto populated To and CC

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix email thread joining!

I have several occurrences where two different threads from two different contact are being joined together. It's very inconvenient to have to sift through the email thread to gleam information regarding one conversation then make sure to reply to the correct individual without compromising the conversation with the other individual. Why is yahoo mail doing this? the two different individuals have nothing to do with each other and they have two very different email addresses. They should not be lumped together into one thread. They should remain separate.

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop removing comments simply because you do not like the content. I have not violated any of your policies.

Stop removing content simply because one comment was removed.

Stop with the censorship, especially when it does nothing to violate your policies!

100th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow for recovery of erased emails from back-ups

Please restore old emails! No notice given; have been on yahoo mail for 20 years; emails from deceased parents with family history gone! It would be a great option to have ability to recover erased emails from back-ups. I use Yahoo email for long-term content & historical tracking, with other email for day to day and another for work. Yahoo's unilateral decision to erase my data has left me at an extreme loss!

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  50 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base