Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

201 results found

1. ****@yahoo.com

Dear sir ,,f you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum please orenge the old mails

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I compose an email there does not seem to be an option to send it on the desktop version. =

Why not put an option to send an e-mail on the desktop version? it is a faff having to find the draft on your android phone to do so. Just saying!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Indicate email is "Trashed from Drafts"

When an email is trashed from the draft folder, by just looking at the email in the trash folder, it's hard to discern that it wasn't actually sent. We all use a draft to get out our thoughts, but not actually intend on sending it. I know I can look at my sent folder and won't see that email, but for added peace of mind, it would be good, if an email is trashed from the draft folder, to say on that email in the banner "trashed from drafts" OR "email not sent". This helps let the yahoo member know…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Message cannot be saved as draft."

Whenever I try to attach a file, it says: Message cannot be saved as draft. And there is a red exclamation mark on the file. Even if I try to send it as is, it brings up an error message. This is something new to me. This only started to happen a week ago. I don't know how to fix this can you please help?

I tried to the Help Button, but it is not working. It keeps going back and forth between "choose product" and "choose support option". What do I do?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Resizing of photo attachments

If you attempt to attach large photo files to any email within the yahoo app, it will reject the email stating file size too large. If you have synced your emaul account within your iPhone, it provides 5 different options for resizing your photos so that they can be sent.

THIS HAS TO BE AN EASY FIX! All other email clients have this feature. It makes Yahoo? email useless

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please provide recovery support post reactivating the yahoo mail, even if its paid

Please provide recovery support post reactivating the yahoo mail, even if its paid also ok. We store important info in the yahoo mail. We are not notified by any means with your latest inactivity policy of deactivating and removing content.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. missing text from draft emails

Why does the mobile app save a draft email differently from if you do it on the computer? I have had text go missing that I have either typed up on the computer, and when I view it on the mobile app it's missing or vice versa. This is a big deal and needs to be correct. Also, I tried to vote on other users complaints about this issue but it told me my vote could not be scored at this time!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why does YM bother saving empty messages as "drafts"?

Sometimes I start a new message, then change my mind (realize it's not necessary, etc.). So I delete everything—addressee(s), Subject, any content—and close the tab. Nonetheless, YM saves this non-message as a "Draft". If I leave it there, I may think I have an actual drafts in progress—so I must open the Drafts box, select this empty message, and delete it.

I realize that in the grand scheme of things, this isn't a huge issue (more of a "first-world-type" problem, LOL). But at the very least, it seems like a programming oversight. What possible value could there be in saving…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. cancel a sent email in 30 seconds

Please add a feature to delay sending an email 30 seconds to give the option to cancel/withdraw sending an email after clicking "SEND"
    Gmail has this option and it's been very helpful when catching an error in the email after hitting "send" and being able to retract the "sent" email within 30 seconds.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email goes to drafts without notification. It has delayed important business related emails without knowledge. This has cost me time and $$$

There are many times an email goes to drafts when sent. When I think it has been sent, it never was, causing major disruptions in my business. This shouldn't happen without a popup or some alarm to affirm this. It's been a terrible problem, leading to faults in productivity and business delivery.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Outdated help

Your help system is outdated. There is no settings after settings

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Don't class legitimate draft emails as spam

Allow emails with similar details to the same address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. deleted drafts

Once again Yahoo Mail has randomly and permanently deleted a very important draft that I am unable to reproduce. There is no way to restore (even though you have instructions elsewhere that are misleading and inaccurate). If you have a "shortcut" that is somehow deleting my messages when I type please eliminate it or at least have the user confirm deletion. Either way the draft should still be available in the deleted folder so it can be restored. This has been a huge problems for years and needs to be rectified. Please find a way to recover drafts and eliminate…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Unable to edit recipients during email reply

We are unable to edit recipients when reply to an email. We are unable to add or delete recipients as well.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I'm typing an email from Drafts, it doesn't automatically save any progress so if you click on another folder all your work is lost.

Please include an autosave when working from the Drafts folder. I had saved a draft email and then added to it and when I clicked another folder to reference an email, nothing on the draft was saved. I lost about an hours work. Very disappointed with your email service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it more attractive than goggle and don't ask me how, ask professional

Make it more attractive than goggle and don't ask me how, ask professionals.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Drafts

Allow a function to delete drafts automatically, or to prevent saving started messages automatically as drafts. Many times I open up a new compose dialog, but when I close it without entering anything other than an intended contact, it saves as a draft. Can this feature be changed to just automatically delete the message instead of saving it to the Drafts folder?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Saving Draft Versions

There should be a way to retrieve versions of drafts saved over time. I save a draft and then also refresh screen to ensure the content is secure. Yet after making updates to a draft note a few times the draft loses ALL content saved during interim saves and reverts to the very first draft. When I ask yahoo to reproduce the latest version before the loss, Yahoo can not. Please fix

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bin icon in drafts

"When you are constructing a draft, if you accidently hit the trash bin icon in the lower right screen, it does not give you any safety message "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this draft?" , it just automatically permanently deletes it. There is no option to undo this mistake. I have been using yahoo for 25 years. I found forums complaining of this same problem from 10 years ago, and it's not fixed. For this reason I will be using gmail from now on.". Found this
    already posted but with status "idea has been closed". Nothing has…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Where's the 'save as draft' button ?

There used to be a button in prior-basic mail version a 'save as draft' button.Yahoo mail provides no such button anymore.Now you guys tell me which one is more developed version,the basic mail or the one that is currently in use ?
    Drafs used to be safer not anymore though !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base