New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Microsoft and Google Maps

In over 30 account with Google and Microsoft my history logs show my stationary devices all over Dearborn Michigan the source of my first hackers attacks I followed the trial to ISIS locally and Globally to USA tech in China to North Korea Russia China Twain Ukraine and Iran. I am not sure if Yahoo tracks locations but if you do I consent to review all accounts activity maps or locations any home other than 1623 N Franklin Dearborn Michigan is a location of the extensive network of hackers globally connected to terrorism. Dearborn Michigan is the financial and brains…

2716th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. SEARCH BUTTON

When I see a message and go to click on it, instead of opening, it does a search for other messages from the same sender and it is really annoying to have to click out of that window back to the inbox. Can the "search" button not happen or be further away from the title of the email?

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. store passwords in Edge

In Yahoo Mail I have checked "Stay signed in", but after restarting I have to sign in again with username and password. Very irritating.

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 23.0230

message koi hanxc

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Colour coded emails based on keywords

What if you added an option to the inbox that whenever an email that had a keyword in it for example 'shares' it will have a colour of your choice as the background, maybe even change the text colour for extra customization.

'shares' is an example could be 'job' or 'love' multiple colour options maybe even some stickers/emojis attached to key words or certain contacts to make sorting through emails less stressful and time consuming but now more fun.

I would be interested in being a free lancer and ask if you could pay fair remuneration/price for this idea if…

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. discrepancy between phone app and mail in web browser.

why does the phone app and web browser come up with different mail results when using the search function, and display emails differently?
    It's a bit frustrating when I have searched and found an email I was looking for on my phone, but fancy reading it on my computer. When I search online on my computer using my web browser it cannot find the email.
    I think your mail search function generally needs to be better. I will search a key word and nothing will come up often, despite knowing that the mail exists and then have to search through…

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Switching between Email accounts just got ridiculously inconvenient

I used to like the convenience of being able to toggle between accounts from one screen by simply pointing and clicking. As of this week, every time you want to switch to a different account you have to enter a password. Every. Time. All accounts are marked "stay signed in". All show as being "signed in". Yet password is required every time. How is this a good idea? It's inconvenient, annoying, and a monumental waste of time.

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. there should be an option to sort in sent mail by TO or RECIPIENT

there should be an option to sort in sent mail by TO: or RECIPIENT. This is email 101 and makes yahoo so antiquated

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The adds disturbing

Please gets rid of the ads. Frustrating!

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. emails from contacts only

Filters are a terrible. They are limited and have only single criteria.
    My Inbox is so full of subscriptions and I want to see the needle in the haystack emails from actual people trying to reach me. Can you create a View that filters out ALL Subscriptions? That would be much more helpful than having to unsubscribe from all subscriptions, which I don't want to do. You are almost there by having the unsubscribe search, which is also much faster and better than the regular sender search. If you did this, people would love it and you would dominate the…

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. REMOVE THE CONFIRMATION BETWEEN SWITCHING EMAIL ACCOUNTS

Last week, some idiot thought it was a bright idea to add a page that requires you to click the small little "YES IM SURE" button to swap between mutliple email accounts.

What kind of idiot adds a confirmation page between swapping accounts??? NO IM NOT BLOODY SURE I WANTED TO AYE????

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I can see why you want to force me to view your new email. I can't delete or spamify the ads. This sucks big time!

I can see why you want to force me to view your new email. I can't delete or spamify the ads. This sucks big time!

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. move messages between accounts

I would gladly use Yahoo mail instead of Outlook if I could move msgs between accounts. I also need the ability to store msgs on my computer in folders like Outlook. Ever going to offer this?

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Email is extremely slow, too much power to the ads

Typing an email is difficult because of the ads. Typing here is not. You are giving too much power to the boring ads.

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Daily check box to delete all emails in one day. At minimum, allow a one-button click to mark all emails within a day to delete.

Unfortunately with receiving more emails daily that are unwanted or quickly deleted, it would be helpful to have a more stream lined way to have a way to check all emails within a day and delete removing all, with the ability to uncheck those emails one would like to keep.

The current format allows dozens of clicks daily (hundreds weekly) to delete and it becomes very time consuming.

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. STOP mininizing the preview pane. Stop moving e-mails to trash before they're read!

STOP minimizing the preview pane.
    Stop moving e-mails to trash before they're read!

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please go back to pages. I can't scroll far enough back to clear out unwanted emails. Your system is broken-:((

Make it NOT scroll. Put back useful pages. I dare you to read a book that scrolls. I dare you to travel without a map. The change to scrolling did not enhance your email experience.

1854th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cannot open links in email?

Email Links not accessible?

2716th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)