New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2602nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please leave fall designs til the day after Thanksgiving. They were removed with the Halloween ones in 2019 - too early!

Please leave fall designs til the day after Thanksgiving. They were removed with the Halloween ones in 2019 - too early!

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. frame

When I am on my laptop the frame on either side of the emails is too wide. Can you make it so that I can scale the width. I searched for emails by sender and the whole left right side blew up under a tab so photos showed but I couldn't read the email subject because it took up so much room. Can you just make them adjustable like adjusting a margin on a word document. That would be helpful.

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. PERSONALIZE INBOX

I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF TH FONT. NEED OPTIONS OTHER THEN WHITE.

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ios theme

require Mac style theme.
    The "Yahoo Mail" logo itself is taking 10-15%height of my screen.
    Of-course I know, I opened Yahoo mail!

Around 20% of screen height is wasted on:

Yahoo mail Logo + Searchbar container's height!
    Tab bar container height
    Archive Move Delete Spam : Actions header bar height

Month + Margin/Padding till 1st email.

Total height/offset for the 1st mail on the screen : 30% :(

So, require:
    1. lightweight white/dark theme,
    2. small font text. user should change it by clicking a-A-AA-AAA size
    3. small height containers.

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make it look and act like it used to

Make it look and act like it used to. Indent subfolders. Take :"sort options" back out of the list of folders/subfolders.Give me back the colors I lioke -they're MUCH more readable, especially for people with vision problems. I still have my colors for calendar - are you gonna ***** that up next? YOU WILL NOT FORCE ME TO "PRO." I'll go to a new provider and import my yahoo mail to their interface.

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. THEME AND BACKGROUND

I HATE THE THEME!! IT IS LIMITED! I WANT TO USE MY OWN THEME

1183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want more color choices.

I want more color choices and lighter choices.

1424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please Please Please take out the dates and spaces in the inbox.

Please Please Please take out the dates and spaces in the inbox.

1873rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 902nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me

You can improve it by putting back view settings to the way they were before. Dark is too dark, light is too light, I liked the faded background that made things easy to see. This is not good, you made it worse. No one likes it so calling it an upgraded version is a joke. I actually pay for pro so please for the love of God just make whatever changes you need to make to aesthetically make it look the same as it was.

1183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. White lettering on dark background is murder on the eyes

Classic Mail inboxes had black lettering on dark backgrounds. Please add an option for black lettering again. White type on dark is hard to read - any designer will tell you that.

1424th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I liked my old theme background with the snow covered trees - where is it?

I liked my old theme background with the snow covered trees - where is it?

826th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. DECLUTTER THE EMAIL PAGE

DECLUTTER PLEASE
    Eliminate the useless eg; dotted lines around the emails, the initials in silly circles, the promise that we can return to basic by clicking "more settings" then "more settings" since this is not true. Very frustrated with the format.

1006th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. emoticons *****

First off, I DESPISE that you FORCED me to change. That is just so BIG BROTHER of you. Second, I have read dozens of complaints regarding everything on the NEW Yahoo and THOUSANDS of people hate it, including me. Its not original in any way, and as my topic header says, the emoticons *****. They are boring, lifeless, and exactly like all of the others out there. Yahoo used to be my favourite email service above ALL OTHERS and now, you are just as lame as the rest of them. Bring back the old Yahoo for those of us who…

779th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. BAKINIZ EMAİLLERİME EKLEYECEGİM KİMLİK VE RESİMLERİMİ NEDEN ZORLAŞTIRIYORSUNUZ

TEŞEKKÜRLER
    BAKINIZ EMAİLLERİME EKLEYECEGİM KİMLİ VE RESİMLERİMİ GELEN KUTUSUNDA NASIL GÖNDERECEGİM MAİLLERİME NASIL EKLEYEBİLİRİM BU YÖNDEN ZORLIK VAR DÜZELTİLSİN İSTİYORUM .
    @AHMETBARKUŞ

1183rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1006th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Themes and backgrounds for Calendar

I would like to be able to change the theme/color to my calendar. please advise.

902nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I hate the colors, please bring back my old pretty back ground

my old background was much more pleasing to me, please bring it back

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  57 comments  ·  Themes and Background  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base