New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PUT THE BLOCK ADDRESS BACK IN THE SPAM FOLDER...DUMB ***** AT YAHOO

PUT THE BLOCK ADDRESS BACK IN THE SPAM FOLDER...DUMB ***** AT YAHOO

2371st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX THE spam getting regular email!

I have tried the link that you sent me to fix the spam folder from getting the regular email. It did not work.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. stop those flashing google ads.

STOP THOSE FLASHING GOOGLE ADS.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I (wakdikar@yahoo.com) am not able to receive mail from my another email account mpw-dod@nic.in

I (wakdikar@yahoo.com) am not able to receive mail from my another email account mpw-dod@nic.in

Kindly resolve this issue.

Milind Wakdikar

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Delete Base Name

I recently created a base name for my account so I can generate generate new email address (i.e [Base Name]-[keyword]@yahoo.com) however I made a mistake in creating Base Name and I can no longer edit my Base Name. I think it will be very useful to be able to recreate Base Name atleast send an email to yahoo admin to delete Base Name so a new can be created.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. stop sending your democrat fake news to may email address. I don't care what you morons think about anything

STOP EMAILING MY YOUR IGNORANT FAKE NEWS BS. NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU DEMOCRAT DOPES THINK ABOUT ANYTHING. GO BURN ANOTHER CITY.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. move existing e-mails to folders according to filters

I would like to suggest an additional function to email filtering. When creating a filter to move emails to a certain folder, it is normally because it has become too difficult to search for emails of that type. and normally when a filter is created, it will only serve new emails that are received.
    I would like to suggest a function (initiated from e.g. a clickbox) to even move existing emails in the inbox to that folder, according to the filter created.
    Thanks in advance!

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. PLEASE reduce the size of the advertising. I use a small laptop and now EVERY time I open an email, I am confronted with ads. EVERY time.

PLEASE reduce the font size, or advertise elsewhere.

I have used Yahoo for 20 years and am now thinking of dumping the platform because of the intrusiveness of the ads, particularly when using a small laptop, i.e. I cannot read the email without scrolling past your ads which fill the whole screen.

Deeply, deeply irritating customer experience. :-(

Not sure if anyone else is feeling the same...

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Addition The Privacy

You should add the option in privacy and security, that some junk email and from unknown persons should be permitted before sending the message. For Example if some one wants to send me email a notification should be received before receiving the email. Second thing is if someone wants to send email at my yahoo id then I should receive a notification either I want to receive or not and this notification should be without text body.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I pay for my business hosting, why did you start running ads? Need to find a new host!?!?

Seriously, I pay you guys hundreds of dollars a year to host my site and provide business email. Now you decide after 8 years to start running ads in my inbox? WTF!?Fix this NOW or you can kiss my business, and every other attorney in my building's business goodbye at renewal time. Greedy.....

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I have already blocked notifications but they still keep popping up

I blocked notifications already, but even although they are blocked, they still keep coming, and they are almost all scams.

4023rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

I'm not whitelisting you ... and yes I'm sure I don't want to spend any money on your garbage email service. Stop the ******** popup.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

I'm not whitelisting you ... and yes I'm sure I don't want to spend any money on your garbage email service. Stop the ******** popup.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yes I'm sure I don't want to pay for your ****** email ... stop the popup you retards.

2371st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base