Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

21108 results found

1. Stop making changes and making it impossible to recover our yahoo.com account

I do not like the way yahoo deleted my account and unable to recover my old yahoo.com account. I tried all methods, but was not able to recover my account. No codes was sent to my phone or to an alternate e-mail I use. Now I see that it has been changed to myyahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Get rid of all ads or I will close my yahoo account. Thank you

Get rid of all ads or I will close my yahoo account. Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve the ease of use of this e-mail. (Look below)

1. Allow us, who have more than one email account, to be able to Select which account we are currently signed into.
    2. Please Display the account we are signed into. Or have more than one Yahoo e-mail accounr open at the same time.
    3. Please allow a Search, such as 'Chuck Hughs', of my e-mail. It would allow Much faster searchin for a particular e-mail and be much more likely to actually find it in a large number of e-mails.

Other people I have talked to also have this problem, not just me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Problems with composing emails.

My idea is simply for Yahoo to get the basics right. When writing emails, the cursor jumps all over the place, and I end up with an email that does not make sense. What the **** is wrong with you ? It's one fault after another. It's not as if you have no experience ! NO, it is not my computer !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Morning wait for login another hour, afternoon same

Sometimes it pop up during afternoon.

Time to switch to a different provider

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Contact retrieval problem

I added two contacts to my yahoo mail yesterday. I have to go in to my contacts and look them up then click on the email address to add them to an email. All of my other contacts you enter the first letter of the contacts name and all contacts with that letter appear. Why don't the new additions come up?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. disposable

Develop a way to eliminate the Dash character in the disposable address. I have found several web sites that will not allow email addresses with a dash in the local field so even though I would like to use a disposable address with them I cannot because of the dash. When talking to their customer service I am told they deny its use as a security feature???? If the dash is an important part of your decoding of where to send the incoming email the perhaps you could allow a limited number disposable addresses without a dash.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I AM ABOUT TO SCREAM. I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 3HRS. 3HRS. JUST TRYING TO SIMPLY ACCESS MY EMAILS.

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 3HRS. 3HRS. JUST TRYING TO DO THE SIMPLE TASK OF ACCESSING MY EMAILS, RESPONDING TO THEM, FILING THEM, COMPILING A DRAFT. 3HRS. I checked with my other email addresses they are all running fast and fine. I CHECKED WITH THE HELP BUTTON, SAYS CLICK ON SETTINGS, CLICK ON THE LEFT HAND CORNER BUTTON WHICH SAYS RETURN TO BASIC EMAIL. THERE IS NO BUTTON WHICH SAYS RETURN, ONLY CLICK TO GO ON TO SOMETHING EMAIL WITH AN ASTERISK. YOU ARE JOKING SURELY. IF THIS IS THE ASTERISK VERSION THEN IT'S ABSOLUTE *. I have given

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Embedded graphics in email newsletters do not display at all. Only show up as a link to the content

For the past few months, emails with embedded graphics (like a cartoon newsletter with the embedded cartoon) do not display at all on Yahoo Mail both the desktop and the mobile app. The same email works fine in GMAIL. Please fix this as it is clearly a Yahoo issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ôps... Não é possível fazer seu login agora. Tente novamente daqui a pouco.

Mais alguém com este problema??
    Há dias não consigo acessar

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. you make it impossible to auto delete unwanted addresses. Yahoo mail used to be the one to have it is now a joke!

i have spent most of one day trying to clean up my laptop, I have found that yahoo has lost its mind in the hoops they make its users have to do it manually. I will will be getting some other mail app in the morning whoever is the brain-dead geek who made the decision to do this should get a life

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Difficult to See Attachments

Placing attachments as a part of the conversation is a stupid idea. They should be visible regardless of what part of the conversation you're viewing. For a long conversation, you have to scroll for miles until you can find the attachment all the way at the end.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Options needed for "verify recovery phone number". Your system only offers text.

My home phone DOES NOT accept text (think landline, yes they still exist), my cell phones DO NOT work at my house (no signal). Because your system does not offer any other method to verify my recovery phone numbers there is no way to add such a thing to my account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Support multiple languages please

In a world where most people speak more than one language, it should be possible to auto recognize more than one language. I don't know why yahoo has to be set in one language only and then we are condemned. Even the auto correct in English is almost useless, no capitalization at the beginning of a sentence, etc. Basic stuff. Even on the new yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. THE ACCOUNT HEALTH CHECKS SUCK AND ARE VERY POORLY WORDED.

******* WARN US TO USE DIFFERENT BROWSERS FOR VERIFYING RECOVERY ACCOUNTS. Half @ssed mother phuckers..

And don't ask us "is this your email?" without specifying if you're referring to the one we're signed in to or the recovery one. IF IT'S A SECURITY ISSUE, WHY THE PHUCK ARE YOU BEING VAGUE? So you can freeze our accounts if we try to read your phucking mind and guess wrong? How the **** can you work in this field and be devoid of common sense? Retards...

LASTLY, WHY THE PHUCK ARE WE BEING ASKED TO SIGN IN TO POST THE QUESTION WHEN…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo Mail is a disaster

Yahoo mail is a disaster. I've had to reset my password at least 2 to 4 times a month because I have several devices that access my mail via mobile apps and Yahoo thinks the mail is being 'hacked'... The requirement for a new password is in addition to 2 factor authentication I have set up.

Worse yet. Their customer service gets back to me here saying to connect with them via Twitter?!? I don't use Twitter and never will. Why do I need to use another service to get basic customer support? They also say use some other help…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to to see add an additional tab to the right of Spam: "Suspected Fraud, Scam, Phishing or Similar."

I'd like to to see add an additional tab to the right of Spam: "Suspected Fraud, Scam, Phishing or Similar." With enough readers' flags of a particular email, or if clearly deemed as a hoax by Yahoo, it would be moved to spam or send to the FTC or FBI, etc.. At the least it might help to protect unsuspecting consumers from fraud and with luck stop the perpetrators through legal action.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. password

I am surprised how horrible your password system is. Why do you not have people input the same password twice when making a new password to avoid errors? How long can someone go without using the same password. Your policy just makes me have to change my password every time because it doesn't even tell me the one I input was wrong. I know one person doesn't matter much to you, but I am now going to set up my own email server because I am tired of this moronic problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. bi weekly calendar setting

Yahoo took away the bi weekly setting on Calendar. I have several important recurring events that occur bi weekly. The feature was there for a long time, then suddenly disappeared!!!
    Hello?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your new format idea leaks private info

I'm not opting to save all of my contacts especially my "top" contact. My top contact was never a someone who I communicated with who I never saved in my contact and suddenly Yahoo decides that they're my "top" comment, kindly **** yourself. I know what you're doing.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base