Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. loosing access

On the app for iphone - I've lost ALL 3 of my accounts and don't seem to be able to recover them!! What gives??

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Assistance is not helpful

I am not receiving emails from a domain that is not blocked and am not able to receive support telephonically. Chat bot and help articles are not resolving the issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. please restore my mail box?

Can you please restore my previous mailbox to the current?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. I want a way to access tech support to know why my emails from LifeFirst are being intercepted and blocked.

Emails from my trusted contacts are being blocked. No apparent way to contact tech support? My senders are saying only emails sent from them to people with yahoo mail are bouncing back. I need tech support How?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. MAİL ADI SOYADI GÜNCELLEMESİ

HESABIMDAKİ ADI SOYADIMI GÜNCELLEDİM AMA HALEN MAİL ADRESLERİM YANLIŞ AD SOAYDI İLE GİDİYOR YARDIMCI OLABİLİR MSİNİZ

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Images in the mails

I can't see the images embedded in the mails both in app and website

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Setting interface left-to-right by user

A few weeks ago I got an email from Yahoo announcing that users in the mid-east will be moved to some subsidiary of Yahoo (I don't remember the name). Shortly after that the user interface of Yahoo mail changed to Hebrew ( I live in Israel) and the user interface direction was changed to right-to-left.
    This is very inconvenient for me as most of my mail is in English.
    I tried to find a setting that will allow my to switch back to left-to-right interface but found non.
    Please let the user decide which direction suites them better.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Can't open messages in folders

Great, I really need an email from one of my folders and NO emails will open in that one, or some of my other folders. Says "couldn't load this message...retry".

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Yahoo app in my task bar

Why can't I get a yahoo app in my task bar? I have a new Dell with Windows 11

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. something changed, I can not make changes to events on the calendar. Please fix this ASAP

something changed, I can not make changes to events on the calendar. Please fix this ASAP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. The info you share on enlarging font size is entirely incorrect.

Have an easy to find setting for enlarging font size.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. I am not receiving emails in a timely way, I cannot get out of this new yahoo I did not want.

Please revert to the old Yahoo, I cannot get my codes etc. for changing my passwords, nothing is coming through.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Spelling errors not displaying. Autocorrect not working.

My yahoo email does not point out spelling errors nor does it auto correct. In settings it indicates that it does. It is wrong

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. my new yahoo email did not import everything from my other yahoo mail

as stated, imported mail randomly, some folders empty

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. After 20 years I'm migrating entirely to gmail, yahoo has became trash, security is compromised.

I moved all my stuff to gmail, compromised security, lack of support, asking for money to offer basic customer service, if you read this and still gonna use yahoo mail, good luck getting hacked like I did, and then have customer service gives 0 f's about you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. spam and attachment related query

Yahoo Team, Please do something new for yahoo mail like gmail and outlook. Basically I do not understand why yahoo mail transfer my most of email into spam. and whenever open any attachment it says download first. I do not understand why I download any attachment when I don't need. So, these are the problems which I am facing and also one thing I want to say that why you myyahoo.com domain is not accepting gmail whereas yahoo.com domain is acceptable.

So, please do something. Actually your yahoo email is really very backward if talk about gmail and outlook. So…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. next unread message circle bubble with down arrow. HOW DO WE REMOVE IT I hate this new feature that just started happening today 12-20-23

This new bubble/circle just started popping up in my emails when I open them asking if I want to go to the next unread email. I HATE IT. It's way too big every time you scroll near it it opens bigger and I can not find any settings to remove it. PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look into this and I need additional details from you to properly address your concern/issue. Please contact us at @YahooCare on Twitter/X, Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook or at help.yahoo.com 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thank you,

Yahoo Mail Team

20. subfolders disappeared

All of the subfolders under the main folder have disappeared and the contents are one HUGE mass in the main folder. This will take HOURS to reorganize. Can you find someway to preserve this structure on your servers and enable a user to reconstruct those subfolder automatically?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base