Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. All Mail

40, yes 40 emails going back to August?????? FIX IT NOW!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. bouncing mails

mails from gmail not received in yahoo
    Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com 19 December 2023 at 09:29
    To: *@gmail.com
    Error Icon
    Message blocked
    Your message to *
    @yahoo.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
    LEARN MORE
    Warning!This link will take you to a third-party site
    The response from the remote server was:

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. notifications from Yahoo comments

Up until December 11 I would receive an email every time someone liked a comment or replied. The message would come to my yahoo mail account from -- On that date these notification stopped coming and I have tried to figure out why, as I did not change anything. All activity is on my desktop,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. How do

How do I get real assistance with my issue? I posted 29/11 that I've suddenly stopped receiving emails from Xero (2 different email addresses), someone from Yahoo posted back the same day asking if it was on desktop or mobile app (I replied in the thread that it's both) and if it was just emails from Xero (I advised that so far it seems to be just from them). Have since posted a couple more times asking for follow up, but am getting nothing! And your "help" option is a joke, I enter details and it just takes me back…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. creating a contact list

Hi, im unable to create a full group list of contacts (Ive got 10 so far but need this group to go to approx 30 contacts) even though all the contacts I want to add are in my "contacts" why is this please? Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Who deleted all my contacts and why can't I add anymore contacts?

Why did yahoo delete all of my contacts? Why won't yahoo let me add anymore contacts?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. The updated yahoo mail isn't user friendly as claimed, I wish to have an option to go back former original yahoo mail option.

My yahoo mail was updated to a newer version, but I am unhappy from this automatic upgrade although there are so many new functions such as character types, colours etc.
    In my opinion, the updated yahoo mail isn't so user friendly as claimed, I wish to have an option to go back former original yahoo mail option.
    I lost many new mails in this yahoo mail version, and also I didn't like the function which are linked former related mails. I am lost in similar mails. I try to find exact mail. It was easy to find correct mail considering…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. How I can delete the old damage mobile phone in my acoount?

When I can try to acces to my emails from my computer, the code of verification is send to the old device. I don't have acces to the old damage mobile. How I can delete the old device in my account? and How I can add the new device (that has the same number of phone) please help me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I have a problem to access the account

Few days ago i post about my problem, where I explained that I could not get in touch with the support group anywhere, You replied that I would contact you.. I CANT contact any support group, i call this number and no one answered me, it is one place where i can write.. please call me in my number or answer me on X... or just fix a bug where I can't receive a mobile sms notification regarding two-step authentication. Tnx

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Bug: Yahoo Mail Sending Multiple Copies of Emails Despite Single Send Command

When using the web version of Yahoo Mail (no email client or app),it sent three emails to the same sender with the exact same date stamp et al.

This is very embarrassing and my email may appear as spam as a result to the sender.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. I want my old e mail **@yahoo.com back

please give me my old e mail now **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. ridiculous email configuration

The new tiny email configuration is absurd, inconvenient, useless. Will dump this account and find another that doesn't constantly change things for the worse.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Cannot acces my emaill on my PC

Almost every time I try and access my email on my PC it tells me Access is unavailable, try again in an hour ! I can access the email with my phone at any time. Why is this happening ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. folders

not being able to access my folders in not ******* acceptable. ever. I want this now

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. why do I get 'Why do I get 'Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail' every time I switch in?

Why do I get 'Switch to the newest Yahoo Mail' every time I switch in?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. color

where's the color?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base