Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

90 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Please note that this is a product feedback forum and cannot be monitored for support issues. The best place to start for support issues is on our help site at help.yahoo.com.

If your issue relates to account key, please see the following help article:
    https://help.yahoo.com/kb/postmaster/blocked-yahoo-mail-sln24439.html

If you cannot access an old phone to receive the Account Key, use a desktop computer to send the Account Key to your alternate email:

- Go to the Yahoo sign in page.
    - Enter your email address | Click Next.
    - Click I don’t have access to this phone and you’ll see your alternate email.
    - If the email is correct, click Yes, send me an Account Key.

Thanks,
    Mail Support

2. Contacts bug

There appears to be a major problem when trying to add new contacts. Only the first line shows. I find this VERY frustrating and would like yahoo to rectify it!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Allow emails that are sent to my googlegroup to appear in my Yahoo Inbox even if they are not formally entered as Yahoo contacts in my Yahoo

I participate in a GoogleGroup. Since at least last July, I have not been receiving a copy of emails that are sent to that group UNLESS the sender is in my Yahoo Contacts. How can I get Yahoo to honor my googegroup and allow me to receive emails that are sent to it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

4. old numberphone

I dont have acces to my old number phone and i cant connect to my yahoomail ( the another one)how i can acces it? withaut that code from number phone,i want to speak with someone from yahoo,and I m from Romania I cant use your premium support and no phone number!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. All Your Programming is Worthless

My idea is to get rid of your entire programming team who consistently try to better a program by taking away all the things that WERE good about the program(s). Simple is always better, but every programmer on every team of every company has made thing more difficult. What used to take 2-3 steps now take 10-12. How is this easier & more efficient? The world is continuing to prove that the newer generation is less understanding, not as smart, and just plain lazier. Such a disappointment. All I wanted to do was access my e-mail contact page ONLY. But…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. contacts not deleting in yahoo basic

A contact can be 'deleted' from the system but will still show up in the contacts list. The page also doesn't refresh when a new contact is added and if you manually refresh it sends the form again and duplicates the contact.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. my photos are not there in file

recover my old photos

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. I want a way to access tech support to know why my emails from LifeFirst are being intercepted and blocked.

Emails from my trusted contacts are being blocked. No apparent way to contact tech support? My senders are saying only emails sent from them to people with yahoo mail are bouncing back. I need tech support How?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. creating a contact list

Hi, im unable to create a full group list of contacts (Ive got 10 so far but need this group to go to approx 30 contacts) even though all the contacts I want to add are in my "contacts" why is this please? Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Who deleted all my contacts and why can't I add anymore contacts?

Why did yahoo delete all of my contacts? Why won't yahoo let me add anymore contacts?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. I want my old e mail **@yahoo.com back

please give me my old e mail now **@yahoo.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Index of the Contacts is not updating and Can not delete duplicate contacts

The index of the Contacts is NOT updating. so it does not find all the contacts. It also does not allow you to delete a contact if it is duplicated!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Problems

Good evening,
    I have been reporting problems with contacts for a few weeks.
    A lot of data has disappeared.
    Urgent intervention is requested.
    Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Restore to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints the ability to send communications

Restore as soon as possible to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints the ability to send personal and group communications to persons with a yahoo email address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. My email, after 25 years with yahoo has lost my contacts and won't auto complete when emailing

looks like paying for plus for decades I go to get help and yahoo makes sure you can't we reached an era of maybe we don't need all this stuff that was for convience that now is worse than ever before, what a waste of money getting nothing in return, some tech support persons monkeying around in the syetm and broke it, judging by many similar complaints and for them, no answers, somewhere in here, is an up-charge for an issue created by them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. I followed your instructions on adding contacts and they don't post. I saved and zero contacts

Make adding new contacts easier. I just wasted two hours and couldn't get them posted.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. We'd like to help you! Please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account and you do not wish to create one, you can contact our support team at help.yahoo.com. 

We're looking forward to your reply! 

Thanks, 

Yahoo team

18. not sure

contacts disappeared using Firefox...new contacts will not save.

Using Edge I can see my contacts.
    Is the problem with Firefox?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

19. contacts lost

My contacts address book has disappeared. Please restore my contacts. Very important. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

20. Why

Why my account are not deleted? 0892...53

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base