New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. go back to how it was.

this new way of doing it is dumb and flows like ****.

27th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  62 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. better Spam Filter

spams feels like a perpetual cycle, a few somehow keep coming even after they have been marked as spam.
    the best part new ones keep popping up all the time just like they are sharing info and keep *******

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Attachment

While sending mail we attach document. If we have to open & check it before sending it we are unable to do it. Previously it was allowed.

76th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  54 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Filters

Make creation of Filters easy and user friendly. One should be able to filter messages for easy organization of inboxes

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Right click options missing

Right click options on mails on inbox list view completely disappeared in the new mail.

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trash Can

Put the trash can back on the left. It was easier to see whole message getting deleted when it was on the left.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Someone sent Me an email but I never got it. I need to send and receive emails as advertised. Is issue with redesign? PLEASE FIX if so! Thx

I don't think I have been receiving My messages or possibly having Ones I send go out. Not sure. But Someone just said They sent Me an email an IMPORTANT CAREER EMAIL which I never even received. They may have even written more than one. Other People have had difficulty writing Me//reaching Me in the past too. Please if this is an issue with the new redesign fix this. It's a very very serious issue for Us. With all due respect. Thank You in advance and Best Wishes. PS If You can contact Me in My Email {if it would…

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you’re not getting emails from a specific sender, it may be because they are sending to the wrong address or they are getting an error message when sending to you. If this is the case, you will need to have them reach out to our Postmaster department to try and get it fixed. You can also double-check your Mail settings and Spam folder to make sure everything looks good there.

If you feel your emails are getting delayed, check the headers to see where the delay is. You may need to use a header analyzer online if you’re unfamiliar with reading headers.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN22026.html

Thank you!
    Mail Support

8. 240th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 277th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Problem with right-to-left languages

Persian (Farsi) is a right-to-left language and must be right-justified. But all conversations are left-justified by defaults. This problem was solved in gmail a long time ago.

284th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. refresh key

Bring back the refresh-inbox button, please.

359th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove my name from Sent Email In View mode of past emails sent

In Sent view EVERY email shows my name - which is confusing and ridiculous because of course I sent every email - I don't need to see my name a million times and when I'm looking for an email I sent to someone it's confusing.

372nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. We need a way to sort by Sender. Because, it helps to clear out the inbox better

Yahoo! You took away the ability to sort by sender, so now it makes so difficult to go through my emails to clear out my inbox. Please just put the "Sort by Sender" back!

395th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why can I not see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me? very frustrating.

I need to be able to see my forwarded messages that are replied back to me.

463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yahoo Mail Improvements

1) Add forwarding email option

2) I need to explain this in detail
    when I compose a message to a friend the email is stored in the sent folder. If I reply to that email in the sent folder the replying email is being addressed/sending to my own email address instead of replying to friend's email address. YAHOO!! Please fix this.

3)Add the file size limit of 40 MB. Since other email services like Gmail and outlook has their own respective cloud storage services it is easy to share the link to the file with size more than 25mb. Yahoo…

508th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Need a quick button to mark ALL emails as read

We need a button up at the top (like every other email client has) that simply marks every email in the current folder as read with a single click.

539th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Put delete icon back on the left.

Please put delete icon back on the left. I hate having to move the cursor all the way to the end of the line/screen to click on the delete icon. And I do not want to have to go through a two-click option of first selecting the message and then pressing the "DELETE" button on the top.

582nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow us to distinguish off-topic emails from a Conversation

"Group by Conversation" is excellent for reading, but doesn't allow for separating off-topic replies. Please provide a "Remove from Conversation" option in each email's "More" menu.

A less-desirable workaround: move the "Group by Conversation" switch to the quick Settings drop-down, where the "Message Tabs" toggle is now (does anyone need to toggle that on and off all the time?).

617th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. We should be able to delete PART of an email thread. Right now, it's either delete the ENTIRE thread or keep all of it!

I like the previous method where you can DELETE certain emails in the same thread and KEEP others without having to delete the ENTIRE thread.

633rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base