Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. attachement

There are many times that i try to send an email whith an attached file and then a problem appears. Yahoo can't complete the sending and it says that the message can't be saved to drafts. Also, an exclamation mark appears in the attached file.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. document error notices and "problem" notices and provide fixes

"There was a problem!Failed to open message" Document how to resolve this and/or fix it immediately. I have older and newer drafts which open okay, only this one gives the notice and it's the one I need now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

3. Draft Editing Problem

You have a SERIOUS problem with your e-mail draft 'auto-save' facility. I have been driven crazy (why the **** can't you provide a straight-forward e-mail contact address to report this??) by my attempt to edit my draft e-mail. It contains multiple embedded images. When I exited it the very first time, your auto-saver seems to have activated some sort of data compression protocol that has crunched up my images to an Un-clickable(!!) icon; "inline image" that I am unable to un-compress in order to retrieve the images. It's making my draft near-impossible to navigate around. Please fix it!! Kindly contact…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

4. Cannot delete emails in Draft folder

No matter how many times I've deleted my emails in the Draft folder, it keeps showing 999+ email messages, emails keep reappearing and it seems it doesn't delete the messages at all.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base