Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

25 results found

1. i cant check my spam folder without yahoo+ what kinda bs is that???

bring back basic functionality without having to pay

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. filter email menu

Why take away the menu item of "filter emails like this", one should be able to easily apply filter in the menu on top, or create "rules" to move email to a certain folder of choice. There was used to be a right-click context menu to create filter or similar rules, now it is completely gone. Are you kidding me?! I saw many questions like this here but the standard answer is to go to "settings" where you have to do a lot of typing and copy and paste. What a nightmare. Yahoo mail will be gone from my list…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. This option was not removed, you should see it on the 3 dots menu once you select an email or open it. If you need help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Where is today's email?

At the top of my inbox is "yesterday." Not so interested in yesterday's email. Email is sometimes needed right away. For instance, I need to reset a password. But when I go to get the email link, all I see from yahoo mail is old email. I've wasted many minutes of my life searching and searching for my new emails but they can't be found. Is this a scheme to get people to pay for your service? If so, I'll just use a bonafide free service that doesn't prevent me from accessing new emails, as they come in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. give me back a scroll bar please

Nor having a scroll bar is a nightmare-

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. I am unable to use the sidebar to scroll thru my emails. Too many ADS. Restore my previous settings please. I do not like the new format

RESTORE MY PREVIOUS SETTINGS PLEASE. I am unable to use the scroll bar withing my email text. Too many ADS on the side. The side scroll Bar is useless to me. I am tempted to quit yahoo because you messed me up with all the changes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Collapse section of webpage

The fact that I have to pay a £5 subscription for a chunk of the webpage to be collapsed is unreal. No other service does this, find a better way to monetize your service because you're creating reasons for me to move my account elsewhere.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

8. Quit reading all email because I am forced to search by new

I am no longer reading any yahoo email since I can not view by unread. My setting changed all the time. When trying to read by unread it disappears seconds later. Yahoo is the worst its ever been and hyet it somehow gets more awful

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

9. Already logged into my email account yet feedback is requiring me to log in before I can vote or post

I am logged into my email account yet when I go to feedback it is requiring me to log in before I can post or vote. And it shows at bottom of feedback page that I AM "Signed is as <name> <email>"
    FIX YOUR SYSTEM ERRORS AND PROBLEMS

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear about your experience and I'd like to know more details to be able to help. Please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we can be contacted at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you! Yahoo Team

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

11. mettere la opzione lettura email ricevuta

mettere la opzione lettura email ricevuta

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. I prefer having a user code for email.

I prefer having a user code to sign is to my email. How can I get it back?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Try harder...

...to make your * not suck so bad.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

15. Maybe don't make your service worse in order to attract customers? Does data really suggest that the money, is worth a tarnished reputation?

You can't antagonize your user-base and expect to maintain any sort of relevancy, especially if it is ease of use that you are locking behind a paywall.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

16. User Unfriendly

I have a small business account. No way to add new email addresses. No way to edit existing info. No place to see credit card info. No place to cancel account. You guys have done away with any way to see any info about the account except user name and password and back-up email. I've had this account for over 20 years. I host my website with Yahoo. I'm going to have to cancel. What am I paying for??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why suddenly the font of YahooMail interface changed with bold for every information

Why suddenly the font of YahooMail interface changed with bold for every information? I thought it was my computer, but it turned out only YahooMail behad stragely. Other website's fonts are normal.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

18. Help

Ok I have 2 have A Way 2 Receive Exchange. & I Now have 2 be found 2 Hold A response from You 2, verify with Me, I Am safe 2 receive exchange from, You.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d like to look more into this, would you be so kind to send us a DM on Twitter at @YahooCare, containing your Yahoo ID and a screenshot of your experience? If you’d prefer Facebook, please send us a private message on our Yahoo Customer Care page.

20. TABS

Tabs disappear, even if I have more tha one open. This is BUG and it needs to be fixed. I opened them for a reason, not just for something to do. PUT BACK CLASSIC until you get the "new" version ready for market. You seem to see mail, calendar, notes, contacts, as separate products. Your users do not. We see it as a seamless, single product. It used to look that way. Now it doesn't.

This has to do with intermittent glitches in functionality, and nothing else.

I discern you use an AI to categorize these complaints, or you would…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base