Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. I hit delete old mail. Same mail comes back several times for it is really not deleted. Please someone take charge and fix this.

In spite of deleting old mail, thinking it is gone, the next day, I see it again, and it is not deleted but some are gone. And it builds up day after day. And using spam block does not work anymore. It does on other email accounts, but Yahoo dropped the ball on this one. You people need to fix both these things and take users of your email seriousally. I honestly do not understand how these two critical aspects are overlooked by upper management. Do they listen or care?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

2. Buggie

Very buggie lately. Doesn't sync between devices, doesn't send every time , doesn't delete every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. mailing domain issue

Our mailing domain @yahoo.com also receives emails sent to @ymail.com. Is there a way to remove the email alias for ymail or ensure specific emails be forwarded to respective domains.

Thanks & Regards
    Dev Enterprises Team

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

4. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

5. Update the app again.

Since the update before last, the Yahoo mail app can't be logged into. I think it needs an update that will fix that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Your help.yahoo.com, provides ZERO help for spam. Why do you keep repeating this same BS??? How about answer the question??

Why won’t you do anything about the spam?? Please just answer the question?? It’s so frustrating, that you provide basically no customer service.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this spam issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Unblock my accounts and stop blocking them

You block my accounts. All of them. You keep on doing it and I can't get in.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. My yahoo email from Praadisus Dei is being block and I didn't activiate blocking that email source. Please review and clear the blocking.

My yahoo email from Praadisus Dei is being block and I didn't activiate blocking that email source. Please review and clear the blocking.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. what the **** did you do to our inboxes? i have been leave it the **** alone and let me go back to what i had,

what the heck did you do to our inboxes? i leave it the **** alone and let me go back to what i had, going to spend half a day trying to reset everything up. lost access to 7 email accounts. get some one in there that actually wants to help. we are not all teck people. i am just trying to do my job.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. you could make so that i can get emails on my email account

It would be a good idea if it was possible to get emails on my yahoo email account. I think we should try that as it is supposed to be and email account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. loosing access

On the app for iphone - I've lost ALL 3 of my accounts and don't seem to be able to recover them!! What gives??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. I am not receiving emails in a timely way, I cannot get out of this new yahoo I did not want.

Please revert to the old Yahoo, I cannot get my codes etc. for changing my passwords, nothing is coming through.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. next unread message circle bubble with down arrow. HOW DO WE REMOVE IT I hate this new feature that just started happening today 12-20-23

This new bubble/circle just started popping up in my emails when I open them asking if I want to go to the next unread email. I HATE IT. It's way too big every time you scroll near it it opens bigger and I can not find any settings to remove it. PLEASE TAKE IT AWAY.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look into this and I need additional details from you to properly address your concern/issue. Please contact us at @YahooCare on Twitter/X, Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook or at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you,

Yahoo Mail Team

14. All Mail

40, yes 40 emails going back to August?????? FIX IT NOW!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. bouncing mails

mails from gmail not received in yahoo
    Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com 19 December 2023 at 09:29
    To: *@gmail.com
    Error Icon
    Message blocked
    Your message to *
    @yahoo.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.
    LEARN MORE
    Warning!This link will take you to a third-party site
    The response from the remote server was:

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Post

Why do I see my mail 2 days late!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look into this and I need additional details from you to properly address your concern/issue. Please contact us at @YahooCare on Twitter/X, Yahoo Customer Care page on Facebook or at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you,

Yahoo Mail Team

17. All Mail

Whay did you change from Archive to All Mail. Today I accessed my All Mail from my Gmail account and found emails from August 9th that have long since been deleted!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Schedule send option available but NOT WORKING

Scheduled send feature is available but not functional. I've tried to schedule two emails and they were both in my drafts even after a first attempt. THIS FEATURE DOES NOT WORK

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. I am not able to open attachments now in this mail version this is critical to me

need to be able to open attachments in yahoo mail on my laptop and my mobie phone

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Controlling Gmail through Yahoo mail app on PC has gone haywire!

What is going on with controlling Gmail via Yahoo app? in the past 2 days out of the blue, 6000+ emails randomly added to my Archive folder and 130,000 emails added to my gmail trash folder. I typical clean these folders at least weekly.... now all of a sudden the each have thousands of emails clogging up those folders in Gmail acct control. BTW, if I skip control via Yahoo mail and open the Gmail app directly, none of the above problems appear in Gmail.????? WTF

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base