New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that th

Whenever I try to sign into my yahoo mail account, a google "Prove you are not a Robot" comes up, when submit the result, it accepts that the result was correct but as soon as I click "Continue", it shows an error message and the only option then is to start over again, this happens daily for at least 3-4 times, today I had to re-enter my email and submit the image captcha at least 6 times. This is getting really frustrating, Please help!

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why on earth would I pay for a "new and improved" email when you can't get the basic free email right?

Logged into yahoo mail after prob a couple years bec trying to reset a password from a site and everything is gone. No emails in the inbox, nothing in the spam. I sent the reset request multiple times and it appears for a split second before Yahoo nukes it. But it's not going into the spam folder or even trash. It's just gone. So thankful right now I am not trying to get an email from a client. And your AI "chat" is beyond stupid. If you want people to upgrade, try getting the essentials correct.

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The majority of yahoo users don't receive emails sent from my website, despite a perfect configuration!

Hello,

My website uses the mailjet service to send email notifications (for a registration or an order for example). I configured my domain name: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, Return Path, and I have a 10/10 rating on mail-tester.com. However, when I try to register on my own site with my yahoo address, I see the status notification delivered in the Mailjet statistics, and I do not receive anything on Yahoo mail, nor in spam (I even added the sender in my Yahoo contacts, but that doesn't change anything). I observe this behavior for a majority of users who use a yahoo…

52nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. why is the spam folder getting my regular email

Here is a new idea, fix the spam folder from getting the regular email

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Except my office computer I couldn't open email in other computers due to Uh-oh error message

Please resolve the error so that I can open my email in other computers and laptop.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Error

when ever there are no. of files are more while down loading all together it shows this error -

{"error":{"code":"ET-5006","requestId":"5437cfc2-6e6f-5751-1c4d-4e0000012a00"}}

this error is not shown when it is down loaded from mail boxes of other mail service providers.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot access my other yahoo account the code did not send anyway retrieve of account also did not work

I cannot access my other yahoo account. tried many to recover account biut the code did not receive from other yahoo account. This also happens with my facebook account

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Don't put "Mail Service" instead my name in the inbox to who I send e-mails

After 14.07.2019 my name is not displayed in the inbox of the person to who I send an e-mail, instead it writes "Mail Service". For a while it wrote
    Yahoo Mail. Please correct this error, and make it to write my name again.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Stop asking me to change my password several times a day!

Stop asking me to change my password several times a day!

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BLOCK SENDERS

When I block senders I do not expect the same email to keep showing up. fix the issue

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. where is my old emails and data ?????

where is my old emails and data ?????

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Piece of **** Mail Client

Only stubborn *** hurt designers do not make an effort to improve on the big pile of **** they designed. Rather they get offended and leave the steaming pile of poo for us to deal with Great job YaPoo.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Problem in mill from pinterest

Now a days when mail received from Pinterest doesnt show the image. It only display black boxes.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. How to write a double line in a box

Emails are going to the TRASH, Can't redirect them into the INBOX. I have tried every options in this file. No related help.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Logout

When I click"logout" please do so without asking me if I really want to sign out.
    This is the only email provider which doubts my decisions and second guesses my actions. If I click logout, please logout, no further question. Thank you

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug with "Mark as read" when Sort is set to "Unread"

I "always" like to change my Sort to be "Unread" because it's the only way I can get rid of the "Groups by Time" monikers such as "Yesterday" (that's another issue in itself). But when my Sort is set as "Unread", setting the "Mark as read" to Immediate" doesn't work. You have to click on another email and then go back to your original email for it to be marked as read.

94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 94th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base