Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. can't send emails

can't send emails

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin important email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Subject:Subject : Yahoo Mail - pin email in My Yahoo Mail Inbox and keep above other emails that are received

Hello Yahoo

Hello, i am a premium user, i monthly pay, for premium Yahoo Mail, and even though, in my Yahoo Mail Inbox i cannot pin a important email received (for example: a doctor appointment, an important meeting on Zoom, a police car registration appointment, or something else that is an important appointment). Outlook has something very smart as pin message and keep it above the others, why Yahoo Mail doesnt have it? Or this should be at least for…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. yahoo failed to identify the correct phone use

failed to received yahoo notification because message code sent to olod phone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. your, system is *********.

alk to talk to real human being, there are flows in your system. 90% harmful, 99.9% resolvable. contact me by phone as soon as you people figuring out how to make signing in so difficult. Other site rough hoops and Hurds aren't as difficult to sign into today, so and they hold my banking info. but yet, I have to go through hopes and jumps just to sign in. you can call me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. sign in problems

No warning given to users, your tech loves to create problems for users.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Schedule send option available but NOT WORKING

Scheduled send feature is available but not functional. I've tried to schedule two emails and they were both in my drafts even after a first attempt. THIS FEATURE DOES NOT WORK

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. add email box is not working.

after login, i am unable to add email box

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. fix the current system

My autofill for contacts is not working, makes working very difficult --please advise and fix!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. sign in helper not helping

recovery helper isnt working. i put the email i need help recovering and it sends the recovery code to the email that i cant use at the moment because it is asking me to sign back in. i tried other ways to sign back in and it just tells me that there is no other options for my account, its frustrating that i keep having issues with yahoo and always having issues with the email always kicking me out. please fix.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Index of the Contacts is not updating and Can not delete duplicate contacts

The index of the Contacts is NOT updating. so it does not find all the contacts. It also does not allow you to delete a contact if it is duplicated!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. My Email history is not showing

my email history of incoming mail only goes back 1 month & then it skips back up at 2021 emails? How do I get it to show all my emails again.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. CC list

How do I auto insert my own email in the CC list when writing or replying?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. The catcha box is making me prove I am not a robot over and over over!!!!!!!!

I am trying to sign in and the catcha function is making me choose over and over and over,... and when it finally lets me in I have to input a code from my phone. I am all for security but this is ridiculous.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Problems

Good evening,
    I have been reporting problems with contacts for a few weeks.
    A lot of data has disappeared.
    Urgent intervention is requested.
    Thank you

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. 550 Request failed Mailbox unavailable

I am am having problems with a Yahoo account which is passed through an alias. When an email is sent it returns the error "550 Request failed Mailbox unavailable". Another yahoo account set up in a similar manner on another mobile works perfectly. Apparently this is a known fault. How do I get round it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. recovery phone not supported

I've deleted my old recovery phone number but can't add my new one - message every time I try is "number not supported" but can't find anywhere to say why?! It's a mobile number and I've tried entering as (+44) 07 and (+44) 7 but both have the same message

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. sorting search results in mail by date giving results not in date order

Sorting mail search results by date is giving results that are out of order - I have a screen shot that shows results going back and forth by date in spite of the "Date: Newest on top" sort option being selected.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Get emails sent to @yahoo.com into @yahoo.ro

I have an email address with <my_account>@yahoo.ro, but someone keeps sending emails on the same account, but <my_account>@yahoo.com and receives error message that email doesn't exist. If I try to create the email address <my_account>@yahoo.com it says it already exists. Is there a way to get emails sent to <my_account>@yahoo.com forwarded to <my_account>@yahoo.ro?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

1 2 8 10 12 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base