Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2974 results found

1. Yahoo Address Book is completely hidden...... WTF?!

Where did my Yahoo Address Book / Contacts disappear from in my Yahoo Mail? We print a Xmas Card list every year and can't find or access our address book any longer. Nice User Interface change Yahoo!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. deleteing all inbox messages keep stalling please fix

deleteing all mail in inbox keeps stalling

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I've had a Yahoo email address for 15 years, if you don't restore the easy email delete w/o opening actual email I'm ******* done

I've had a Yahoo email address for 15 years, if you don't restore the easy email delete w/o opening actual email I'm ******* done

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Responded  ·  Product Support responded

To restore emails from the trash folder you can check the boxes next to the emails you want to “un-delete” then click on the “Restore to Inbox” option on the top of the message list.

4. Where is the customer support?! bye yahoo, hello gmail!

So you cannot get ANY assistance from Yahoo now without paying them money?? No thank you. I cannot get into my email, which I need to be able to do to access my bank account. You want to take money from me just to talk to someone. I've tried to send an email or contact customer service any other way but I am unable to do so unless I sign up for the pro service. Absolutely absurd! Save yourself the trouble and switch to gmail.

They close out every complaint about this as "reviewed" and I have seen no solutions…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’d love to offer free phone support to everyone, however, free phone support is an expensive service to maintain for a free service. Most free email providers do not have any option for phone support. We care about our users, and wanted to be able to have phone support for those who want the live agent experience, and have worked hard to put together a plan that has value for everyone in order to achieve that.

5. Please keep groups live whilst modifying system

I've just posted to a group I use regularly- and received a msg saying it doesn't exist? I recall that you are updating groups at the moment and advised down loading- but now means I can't contact the group...

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Switch Between Email Accounts

I used to be able to sign in to all three of my att.net email accounts and switch between them. That function is no longer available. Why not? It doesn't make any sense to take away functionality when updating a system! Put that back in the system!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

Due to contractual agreements and the nature of your issue, you’ll need to contact AT&T for a resolution. When contacting AT&T support, it is very important that you provide your full AT&T email address so that they are able to successfully locate your account in their system. Here’s how to contact them:

Call them directly – 1-800-288-2020
    Go to their help site – AT&T Help Support: https://www.att.com/support/

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send a verification code via text message/email when you create a Yahoo account or make security changes to an existing account. You’ll need to enter the verification code when prompted to confirm your account or changes.

If you received a verification code via text/email but didn’t create an account or make security changes, then someone else mistyped their number and accidentally used yours. Don’t worry, they won’t be able to move forward with your mobile number because they don’t have possession of your phone to get the verification code.

8. limit login by location

Limit login by location. I keep getting emails from people all over trying to login to my email. Cant do anything about it. Make it so only in my current location I can login, otherwise completely blocked unless I activate it.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

We’ll send a verification code via text message/email when you create a Yahoo account or make security changes to an existing account. You’ll need to enter the verification code when prompted to confirm your account or changes.

If you received a verification code but didn’t create an account or make security changes, then someone else mistyped their number and accidentally used yours. Don’t worry, they won’t be able to move forward with your mobile number because they don’t have possession of your phone to get the verification code.

9. Yahoo mail not showing "Allow apps that use less secure sign in"

Yahoo mail not showing "Allow apps that use less secure sign in"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. error receiving emails

getting this error. please fix it. the account tilango is active and i am able to send emails but get errors receieving emails. please call me at +91 9894611427 for a solution.

Failure Notice
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com mailer-daemon@yahoo.com
    To:
    ti12345@yahoo.com

Dec 3 at 8:01 AM

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

tilango@yahoo.com:
    554: delivery error: dd Sorry, your message to tilango@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled (554.30). - mta4199.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

--- Below this line is a copy of the message.

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1575340258; bh=kxpB/V1s6ySrkMg5JmjKLfg8/s6aC81tjoHuLj+ROa8=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=QxiKrWuLpeiZWspJEciwXnNuf/pGTMFLGg9G5/GJqykfekleXt6OnceicBr6J6pkeiZ+FUX8X9eBMZC7e/roqmWakLpqMwzJkNEC5c4QRYQnSfQcQYjEWJwoB4enkGFmOA4EmJfOYUCKcILf9QQexiWFIhOyqYgxdFaUfsUm+MpE3sUkHsbvtsmLQ4vayfyd9b8cVhMb1dJXeD+0MLs+aLXV+bN+kTEiQmOAKZQ0y9Yi4TVHxg1fdeVvI8lbx/92h1M3bLBwJdjxtjGFo0glYzypQzuEC7Emxr/XQcOPLmzRWEoyMq7sHQ8lmPJO1hQNCX0HFUsLzzfp2Z5lpXGDEg==
    X-YMail-OSG:…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The most common reason for a failed delivery is that the email address you entered isn’t valid. If the Mailer Daemon says that the account doesn’t exist, double-check the spelling of the address you entered. A single misplaced letter can be enough to cause a failed delivery. If the message continues to be bounced back to you, you might want to verify that the account hasn’t been closed or moved.

11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The best way to resolve this is to mark the emails as “Not Spam”, that way you can train the spam filter to better identify important emails in the future. Also if you use a mobile device or email client to access your mail over IMAP, please check the Spam filters in that application, to make sure it’s not marking important emails as spam.

12. How do I print a mail without the senders address

How do I print a mail without the senders address

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Select the portion of the email you wish to print and after that right click on it and click print.

Thanks!

13. I cannot delete or read my email, it is a nightmare. I can only click on one message at a time and cannot delete it from anywhere

Updated yahoo mail and now cannot read, delete any email. It is unworkable. Can only get basic mail in IE, Chrome is totally trashed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Change account name

Change account name

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make Yahoo more secure and safer.

Please remove our Birth dates from accounts or allow us to change them to a false date as My account information has been stolen 3 times this year that I know of money has been taken from my accounts and I don't want my birth date the key to my identy listed anywhere in yahoo. Its just not necessary for yahoo to require this info for an email account. I would also like to change my DOB if removing it is not possible as we were able to edit our DOB before so what did you stop this option. I…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Verification code

I received a verification code request...someone in Thailand trying to log into my account? I could not tell if this was a real e-mail from Yahoo or a phishing e-mail so I did not respond/follow links but rather came here. Do you send these verification codes to the account someone is trying to log into or to the alternate account on record?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I cannot change my password

When I attempt to change my password I find no option to change it. Following Yahoo's instructions I go to Account Security and find NO Change Password option. WHY? How can any system NOT provide the ability to change a password?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello there,

If you have the account key enabled, please turn it off then go to the same account security page to be able to reset your password. If you need additional help, please reach out to us at help.yahoo.com or on Twitter at @YahooCare.

20. after printing attachment of one email, it does not open attachment of another mail

after opening/printing attachment of one email, it does not open attachment of any other mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there!

Go to mail.yahoo.com and click on Settings in the upper right corner and then go to More Settings.

In the left panel click on Viewing Mail and make sure that the" Show next message" box is checked.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base