Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1195 results found

1. What does it mean: 554.30 ? "This mailbox is disabled (554.30)." For what reason ?

What does it mean: 554.30 ? "This mailbox is disabled (554.30)." For what reason ?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Users should be able to change back to original version

Go back to original version of email!!!! This one is terrible!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Why won't yahoo, send an email I use one email address for general purposes and a second for personal, friends, family but it appears to sen

Why won't yahoo, send an email I use one email address for general purposes and a second for personal, friends, family but it appears to send as indicated in the Sent Folder. But never appears in my IN box in me second email address. Also when trying to send things directly to my second email address (photos, notes from phone) it now gives me a mailer deamon. That is wrong. Send my emails to the email address I want to send things too.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. I have opted out of receiving notifications for Yahoo comment activity several times, but I continue to receive them.

Stop sending me notifications! I never wanted them in the first place. I'm not sure why you suddenly started started sending them.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Is Ymail ok?

I don't get my "Ymail.com" here anymore. can anybody tell me what should I do?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Yes My name is*. And Alot Of **** Hub . Which is on a Web Site . Has Hacked in my Yahoo Mail. Stop This Web Site

A **** Website is sendinjg me **** . The Name of It is **** Hub.What can I do to stop them from sending me this garbage of *.They have Hacked into my yahoo. email. Now when I go to yahoo mailbox. All I see is * Hub emails. Look into emails . If you can find my information.please do *

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Salve. Ho un problema, quando invio una email a un solo destinatario, perché va ad altri destinatari? Non ho aggiunto altri destinatari!

Salve. Ho un problema, quando invio una email a un solo destinatario, perché va ad altri destinatari???? Non ho aggiunto altri destinatari!!!! Non ho selezionato nessuna opzione!!!! Lo Fa automaticamente!!! Potete risolvere Questo problema? Grazie. Angelo **

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Angelo, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. Yahoo becoming unusuable for so many reasons

• Emails disappear, some containing critical info. process to retrieve complex, doesn't work
    • sent email must contain record of correspondence including attachments, sent email has no access to attachments that were sent
    • initiating search feature causes side panel expansion making center panel next to unusable
    • i have two addresses, using one makes the other inaccessible, continual logging in, won't stay signed in
    • expanding screen cuts off one side, no navigation tool to correct
    • Yahoo experience continually frustrating, help is irrelevant, Yahoo doesn't care about users, I'm sorry so many contacts have the Yahoo address as I seriously need to get out!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Yahoo! Mail spontaneously quits after downloading an attachment

When I download an attachment, Yahoo! Mail quits spontaneously. I've already posted about this and my post got re-categorized under something irrelevant. The solution was "Please try clearing cookies, cache, history, and footprints." I tried this, and it didn't fix the problem. So perhaps now Yahoo! can admit that the problem is with Yahoo! Mail and not with the web browser.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. I can't add contacts.. . !

I can't add contacts.. . !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Do not delete emails I have forwarded from *@vigilanceworld.com to *@yahoo.com

If you prefer; rather than deleting them forward to the FBI, CIA; these emails were obtained by me for the protection of the United States at a very high level and at the government expense. http://www.haulingusa.info/gofundme.html

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Error: No Internet Connection

I am constantly and consistently receiving an error message that there is "No Internet Connection" in red at the top center of my Yahoo Mail tab when all other web pages are functioning normally. Can someone tell me why this is and what I can do to avoid this repeated annoyance?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Genuine emails are considered as Spam and inspite of saying it is safe yahoo does not learn and same errors are repeated everyday

Mails saying Transaction alerts from ICICI Bank are marked as - we think it is spam !! Everytime I say it is safe but Yahoo does not learn and day after day the same error continues. Why your learning is non existent ?

Secondly in my outgoing mails why the correct email id *@yahoo.com is not shown? - instead it shows my address as yahoo@update ! WHY

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Please unsubscribe the subscription

Unsubscribe notifications to all the emails I used it and it got unsubscribed but after two days i am seeing same again in my list and this was the third time. Now i am fed up with now. I will deactivate the account from yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Why are messages in my inbox opening to a full page just when I click on them? There is no back arrow or escape option

I really dislike this feature and I did not activate it, nor can I find a way to turn it off. When I click on a message in my drafts folder for example, the draft opens to a full page and doesn't allow me to edit. When I click on a message in my inbox, it opens to a full page when I just want a preview. Why is this suddenly happening?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. DON'T DROP PASSWORDS WITHOUT NOTIFY

DON'T DROP PASSWORDS WITHOUT NOTIFY? ALSO,I HAVE THE
    MECHANIC CYBER PGM WITH YAHOO,PLEASE VERIFY?
    ALSO,CHECK OLD E MAIL,*@yahoo.com?
    THANKS,PHIL

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. What is up with Mail saying "no internet connection"

The internet is fine, but I get this all the time, on multiple computers. It's incredibly annoying.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. cannot reply to posts

Sometimes I notice that when I post a response at a Yahoo article site, I get a reply to it. Then there is a button in the reply for me to reply back if I wish. However, I notice that nothing happens. It just takes me back to the Yahoo article with nowhere to type a reply. We need a fix button or procedure for this please. Thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Deal from this message pointing to the wrong website.

In the Deal from the message banner the Business name, Icon, and URL are not the information associate with the email message being provided. There appears no way to report this or change the icon, Visit site URL, and company name to associate with the correct address.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. I used to be able to set-up groups of e-mail addresses and use a drop down menus to choose certain groups of contacts

I used to be able to set-up groups of e-mail addresses and use a drop down menus to choose certain groups of contacts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base