Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1251 results found

1. Inbox label on left of screen showing 16 unread emails, when I filter by unread emails only 10 emails show, where are the missing 6 emails?

Inbox label on left of screen is showing 16 unread emails, when I filter by unread emails only 10 unread emails show in my Inbox, where are the missing 6 emails? Do they even exist? I have deleted all drafts, spam and emptied the bin, but Inbox label still showing 16 unread emails.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. please stop posting my full phone number in two step verification or allow email verification

The phone number use to be hidden but now you are displaying the full number which is a security risk please stop and go back to hiding the number

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. I believe my yahoo mail account was hacked. I am able to login but that's it.

An easier way to contact yahoo mail customer support.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. REMOVE DOUBLE SPACING !!!

For the Editor, please add a feature to control line spacing. Mine defaults to double spacing which makes all emails very irritating to read! Fortunately, I am able to download my emails to Word which I use to format the message and its history - I can then paste the response and message history trail back into Yahoo in a way that everyone can read easily!
    A suggestion to everyone facing the same problem - download the Microsoft Outlook app, Apple Email app or Google Mail, then open your Yahoo email using those apps. They do not use double spacing…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. How to delete Average visits per month

deletion of datas like average visits per month

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Auto populate the contacts to email

Auto populate the contacts to email on the To field. Before it has it on the windows 10 when I upgraded to windows 11 the feature to auto populate is no longer working

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Auto suggest not working

Auto suggest has completely stopped working, after working just fine for many, many years. Tech support keeps giving me the same responses about how it's supposed to work, but no help trying to fix the problem. I don't want to, but may have to switch over to gmail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. mettere la opzione lettura email ricevuta

mettere la opzione lettura email ricevuta

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. IT SUCKS!!!!!!! What happened to all my contacts???

BRING BACK MY CONTACTS LIST and the auto-populate function when composing e-mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. there will be a war soon if this doesn't changes these technical support are hacking everyone in and out of the United States

they can improve by taking out those technical support mafias these people don't even know there hacked by the employees and these employee they don't have good technical support. They're all hackers. I've been going through this problem for the last four years. I haven't seen any improvement but people complaining of the same thing that I've been complaining for the last four years and nobody does nothing about it. The system is broken. Police Department is broken. FBI department is even worse. They say there's a breach when there's no breach the breach is the American people did a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. why doesn't yahoo have a customer service phone? why does yahoo keep sying and shutting my email service off. we did not log in too many t

where is the yahoo customer service HELP phone ... stop shutting my
    yahoo email off... We did not log in too many times... Yahoo is the worst
    co. email service... No response... Makes me too angry. I need to take
    care of my business. >> chillnout (at) att.net. << charles j.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. 2 factor identification causing IOS mail server error.

2 factor identification causing IOS mail server error. Need to update the interface with IOS so that the 2 factor authentication does not cause mail instability.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Download anything - pdf, jpg, etc. and Yahoo closes! Have to keep re-opening! Has been happening for several months. 11/2022

Change back to how it was earlier this year. Allow Yahoo to stay online and open through however many attached files are downloaded from all emails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Provide customer service!!!! I have issues with my yahoo mail but I can't contact ANYONE even via basic customer service email address...

Provide at least a customer support email!!! This is not a legitimate email service without customer support. This is a scam! I have issues with my email address but I can't contact anybody about it. TRASH!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Don't make me have to go through the 15 step process of logging in to go to the settings when I'm already logged in.

It doesn't make sense and it's and it's extremely difficult to log in already since my phone is broke. I had to use two different laptops and my old email that doesn't require jumping through hoops to log in, just to get into my regular email. When I am logged in and want to go into the settings, you make it so I have to jump through those hoops again to log in again, that makes absolutely no sense.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. login not allowed

Why was I not allowed to log in to my email for one hour?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Contacts from Address Book not linking up in email

Since migrating to the new Yahoo interface, I am unable to access my contacts in the Address Book while composing an email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Reason: 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons. P . Please fix as rejects legit emails

Please give us a simple white list so that when legitimate contacts send us an email they do not get this error message and we CAN get these important emails:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
    its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

username@yahoo.co.uk:
        SMTP error from remote server for TEXT command, host: mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net (188.125.72.73) reason: 554 Message not allowed - [PH01] Email not accepted for policy reasons.  P

lease visit https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. End of replies getting truncated

For some time now the last line of my replies is often getting chopped off when sent. In a thread, I usually end with just an initial 'B' on its own line. I suspect it's related to autosave, but if you hit Control S, it forces a save, but still chops off the last line. If you wait for autosave before sending, it's probably OK, but tedious. This is on Firefox latest 64-bit on Win 10 latest, as well as the Android app latest I think.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Constant Serviceable EMAIL

I have a 'bellsouth.net' email address. Since ATT's bogus deal with Yahoo to manage it's email - I cannot (blocked from) access to my Email, with such screens as "too many attemps...", "too long no activity...". I can assure you none is true. I am currently seek others who may be interested in a class action suite against ATT to clean up their debacle. What say You ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

1 2 5 7 9 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base