Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2998 results found

1. Make it easy for us to block a certain email address.

Just one click done he or she is block from sending mail

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why did you PURGE LEGACY ATT.NET email accounts? No notice, and 25 years of contacts are now inaccessible????

My att.net email account was DISABLED WITHOUT NOTICE. NO ONE CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM. I understand that Yahoo is eliminating ATT legacy accounts. NO NOTICE????? Do you realize the impact of losing 25+ years of contacts, saved emails from people now deceased and the inconvenience of reestablishing professional contacts? What is the matter with you???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I had been in hospital so I'm able till now to get back to my contacts but can't find ANYTHING, no emails no contacts all folders EMPTY

I had been in hospital so I'm able till now to get back to my contacts but can't find ANYTHING, no emails no contacts all folders EMPTY, why?
    you can not delete my content without my permission.
    So, give me back my info

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Are your emails and contacts missing? If you haven’t signed in to Yahoo Mail for 12 months or more, your mailbox is considered inactive. An inactive mailbox stops receiving new emails, and all mailbox contents, folders, contacts and settings are permanently deleted.

Yahoo Mail maintains the content of your mailbox as long as it remains active. Sign in to your mailbox at least once every 12 months to keep it active. Content deleted from an inactive mailbox can’t be restored.

4. I'm unable to send email to protonmail address

Unable to send to protonmail, am I using an old version of Yahoo?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am not getting any incoming emails from ziprecruiter. Can you fix this please?

I am not getting any incoming emails from zip recruiter. Can you fix this please?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ALL OF MY EMAILS DISAPPEARED. 20 years worth of emails suddenly vanished! I log in and use my account every single day. PLEASE RESTORE!

ALL OF MY EMAILS DISAPPEARED. 20 years worth of emails suddenly vanished! I log in and use my account every single day. Yesterday all of my emails - from the past 20 years - were all suddenly gone from both of my accounts! I use these email accounts every single day! PLEASE RESTORE MY EMAILS!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Not able to view meeting details

I use an android phone, and it is not showing me any meeting details on the yahoomail app, when someone sends me one. Ironically, this is not the case with the desktop version of yahoomail, which has a calender in-built and seamlessly show the meeting time, date, etc. The yahoomail android app seems devoid of such a small but important feature. How to get around this ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. why do i have to pay for no ads?

why are there ads and why do i have to pay to apparently still have them?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. This issue should be fixed now, in case you’re still seeing ads while you’re paying to stop them, please contact us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

9. I'm a mail pro account....

why am I suddenly getting ads?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. This issue should be fixed now, in case you’re still seeing ads, please contact us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

10. Recover emails from childhood as well as the deceased

Hello,

I had an email account from 2001-2005. I am absolutely devastated all my emails are gone when Yahoo decided to erase all our content. I must have some written when I was around 13 years-old that were on there. Also I had emails from my grandmother. She died in 2008. Is there anyway to get these emails back?

Thank you,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your loss!

If an account is unused or dormant for 12 months, it is deactivated and its emails are deleted, more info here: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2018.html

If this does not apply to you, You can try doing a search or doing an email restore if the email was deleted in the past 7 days.

help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2552.html

In case you are using a mail client such as Outlook or the Native mobile app, emails may be deleted by that third party client. We do recommend accessing your mail via http://yahoo.com or the Yahoo Mail app to avoid this issue.

11. allow pictures in business email profile

Please allow Yahoo business email users to add a profile picture.
    This is should be a basic feature of every email. When people receive an email from our company, it should not have a random avatar. FYI - We pay for the Web Hosting Premier Annual Plan; and it should be available for everyone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Where are all the settings, i want to find mail options, under settings, all i have is themes layout and spacing, where do i find advanced

I want to access mail options under settings but all i get is themes, layout, spacings, where do i go to find advanced options/ mail options ???

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop asking me to change my password several times a day!

Stop asking me to change my password several times a day!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WHY ARE YOU EMPTYING MY DELETED ITEMS AFTER ONLY 10 DAYS

It's 9th September. I tried to go back into my deleted items and re-look at an email from 28th August and it's GONE. WTF. When did you suddenly start doing this. Please restore my deleted items until I decide to delete them or at least don't rip out deleteds from the last day of the month on the first of the next month. This is ****. I just re-read an email in my Microsoft LIVE email account from 11th Jan 2021. Are these stupid decisions made by little kids?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By default, both the Trash and Spam folders empty automatically to keep your account tidy. You cannot change the Trash and Spam settings.

Trash deletion frequency – Trash is deleted after 7 days.
    Spam deletion frequency – Spam is deleted after 30 days.

15. Getting a error that "This mailbox is not syncing with Yahoo and needs permission to resume. This can happen because a security setting or

Getting a error that "This mailbox is not syncing with Yahoo and needs permission to resume. This can happen because a security setting or password has changed." The password for the primary account and sub account are accurate. the Primary account is fine and receiving email. Email for subaccount has not been updated since June and not getting any help from Yahoo or AT&T. What are the steps to correct this issue

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. By fixing NO INTERNET CONNECTION

For the past couple of days I have been getting No internet connection in email on Firefox browser. I can open a new tab and have internet service. How can this be?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear that! We’d like to further investigate this, can you message us directly on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook on our Yahoo Customer Care page? In case you do not have a social media account, please contact us at help.yahoo.com

Thank you!

17. Bug with „Filter message” function.

So, I would like to report a bug. Your „Filter messages” function, does not work as intended. I changed the name of the folder, redirected my emails to the respective folder but the emails keep going into inbox.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Error in Receiving mail

Mail sent from my yahoo small business account is don't received to the recipient's Gmail account. Why ? Please Help

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Phlishing or true??

"Starting on September 05th, 2021, YAHOO! customers who have not updated their email account will no longer be able to log in to their Yahoo and through email addresses."
    Got this email from Yahoo. Is this true or a scam wanting our login details??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Unable to delete original password recovery email

The original password recovery email does NOT have an icon to edit or delete it, and so there is no way to remove it, even if you no longer have access to that email address. This is unacceptable, because my original password recovery email address was on Excite, and Excite is closing down in a week, so of course I'll have no further access to that account.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base