Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vince Ohlinger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

141 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dean Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

print is too large. I want everything to appear on one screen. Fire your page designers. I'm considering closing my yahoo site for e-mail.

• greg wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not make the left hand column WIDER, and squeeze the message
    space MORE? Cut off half of each incoming message. You really need
    to hire some more MORONS, imbeciles, cretins and IDIOTS. You are still able to send and receive MESSAGES, YOU HAVNT FILLED THE ENTIRE SCREEN WIT H TOTALLY UNNECESSARY NONSENSE YET!

• Kenneth Lo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Top Search panel takes up too thick, It can be floating - shift up when not in use. Small screen notebooks could hardly have space for reading contents, in Preview, the actual contents space is even less!

• greg wood commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am visually impared and use the screen enlarged, and thus things like the blue stripes above and below the search box become needlessly obtrusive. Why not just eliminate them and devote the space to the
    message. At 200% they take up half the page. When 'layout' was done by "Paste-Up'' no editor would allow such rediculous waste of space on a page. The ''Folders'' column needlessly takes up a third of the page on the left, and IT is nearly all wasted space

• robert kester commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am getting ready to let you, YAHOO, Go you have gotten so bad I just do not like it ant more. When I return from Germany I will delete you *** if you do not put my sight and mail back the way it was, and stop messing with my sight!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for YAHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ron Mullins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

FIX IT NAVIGATION AND USE OF YAHOO EMAIL IS VERY CUMBERSOME AND TOTALLY WASTE OF TIME GET IT RIGHT OR PUBLISH HELP NOW

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

left hand columns are way to wide and put the contacts, messenger buttons back on top instead of the right side. Why in the world would you want to take away room from the email to display them in their own column. Really -does anyone look at this before releasing it?

Feedback and Knowledge Base