Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dan Ski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This new e-mail is a joke.
    Fire the idiot who designed this ****.
    I'm looking for a new email.

• Gregory Evans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The find emails, etc. bar is enormously huge, as well as the wasted space next to it. It could be half that height. The horizontal settings, contacts, calendar, etc. could be put right to the side of the search bar. The archive, move, delete and spam bar is just as bad as the search bar and could be half the height. All these combined make the preview area too small. I like the new look of the folders column on the left, but it's only a facelift. Nothing new here. Do not like one bit. Am switching back.

• Tommy Lawson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

TOO MUCH SPACE. if you get more that 2 emails a day you will spend all day looking for particular messages.

• Olivier Aurand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too much space used by navigation bars (top and right), and advertising on the left feels a lot more visible and annoying.
    List of emails on top, reading pane on the bottom. Very little room properly used. I keep scrolling!

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

loose the big bar with the oversized search bar and let me have what I really want; more mail space.

• craig Lefton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Too much ad space. Not enough space for reading email. No way to adjust size. All the ads slow down speed. SAD!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

message area is too narrow. Other unimportant control buttons dominate too much useful space.

• Gary Gallaher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Space management is critical, but it is obvious that different users have opposite suggestions. There should be no "one size fits all" approach. Big difference in the spacing needs from PCs to Hand-held devices. Don't force that same spacing on all. I see no need for the views section, but some do. Let me move it down AFTER folders and let others keep it above folders.

• Mahesh Tashildar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Space utilization is not smart enough. Search bar at the top is too too big, it eat ups more space than required.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please remove the constant Facebook advertisement that limits the space for emails.

Reduce the ize of the boxes above the emails ... ridiculously wasted space with little content. Thank you.

• Anthony Boyle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The top banner (with logo and search box) is way too big and takes up too much screen real estate. It's also distracting; make it smaller.

While you're at it, can you give us more colour options please, including the original email colour (whatever it was).

I, like about 18% of men, am colour blind. Some colours really scream out at me....like the light blue one you've chosen for the banner.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base