Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vince Ohlinger shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Kent Anderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why you use half the screen to show a gray envelope. It serves no purpose other that to agravate me since I can't see more of the e-mails in my inbox, etc..

• hardik sitapara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

New theme seems great to me. I would suggest that there is too much unused spaces like on top of the page there is bigger search bar which is not required to be so big at all.

Such spaces should be removed to show more contents and make it user friendly.

If advertisements at the right side is going to shown forcefully then there is no need to display button to hide advertisements.

• Kapil Digani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree .. I see lot of wasted space and less of what I need to see and that is mails. Not able to get full view of mails easily ... it's annoyingly painful to read mails as the reading pane space is lot reduced now

• Jane Doe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we make the email area wider? It's too narrow, and there's no way to grab the sides and pull it out to make it wider. Or ..... can we just have our old email back???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1 - panel that lists emails needs to be able to be adjusted to less width to allow preview email panel to be wider
    2 - the panel that starts with settings, messenger, contacts, etc needs to go ... giving more space to preview panel and email list panel
    3 - header panel is way to tall
    4 - wasted space on bar that includes archive, move, delete, etc ... could move the settings, messenger, contacts, etc. to bar to more efficiently

First of all, having an inch and a half block at the top is ridiculous. Second, the settings column is clumsy, should be compact, 3rd: why are Themes so giant? I couldn't care less what color the background is on my email app. If I hadn't been using yahoo email for the past 20 years I would happily switch to gmail.

With the help of yahoo cus svc I am back to the prev platform thank God! The new platform was truly painful...

I'm using 1366x768 resolution on my laptop. If I set the msg headers to small I get see 4 messages, with a very small preview window. Please reduce the height of everything above the messages. It's a mail app after all.

• deepesh khare commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The current height of the new yahoo mail is quite big.

#Atom .H_7zJd {
    height: 84px;
    }

Should be reduced. :)

Mine is a query and mirrors feedback about folders spacing. How can we expand the side folders bar to see the folders clearly/adjust the spacing of other sections?

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The visual design sucks. Please remove all the dead space so I can see more content without scrolling.

• C JS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is also an unnecessary (and irritating) space between where it says the day (for instance today Friday) and the top or first email. It should be almost eliminated

• C JS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree... ....and not enough background themes. Colours should be customisable too

• Manholoz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In mortal monitors not many email headers can be seen at the same time. This is because there is too much vertical space between headers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base